1. And they brought the ark of God and set it in the middle of the tent which David had pitched for it. And they offered burnt sacrifices and peace offerings before God.
2. And when David had made an end of offering the burnt offering and the peace offerings, he blessed the people in the name of the LORD.
3. And he divided to every one of Israel, both man and woman, to every one a loaf of bread and a portion of meat and a raisin cake.
4. And he appointed certain of the Levites to minister before the ark of the LORD, and to record, and to thank and praise the LORD God of Israel:
5. Asaph the chief, and next to him Zechariah, Jeiel, and Shemiramoth, and Jehiel, and Mattithiah, and Eliab, and Benaiah, and Obed-Edom. And Jeiel praised with instruments of harps and with lyres; and Asaph made a sound with cymbals.
6. Also Benaiah and Jahaziel the priests praised with silver trumpets continually before the ark of the covenant of God.
8. “O give thanks to the LORD, call upon His name, make known His deeds among the people.
9. Sing to Him, sing psalms to Him, tell of all His wondrous works.
10. Glory in His holy name, let the heart of those who seek the LORD rejoice.
11. Seek the LORD and His strength; seek His face continually.
12. Remember His marvelous works which He has done, His wonders, and the judgments of His mouth,
13. O seed of Israel His servant, children of Jacob, His chosen ones.
14. He is the LORD our God. His judgments are in all the earth.
15. Be always mindful of His covenant, the word He commanded to a thousand generations,
16. Even the covenant which He made with Abraham, and of His oath unto Isaac.
17. And He has established it unto Jacob for a law, to Israel for an everlasting covenant,
18. Saying, ‘To you will I give the land of Canaan, the lot of your inheritance,’
19. When you were but few, even a few, and strangers in it,
20. And they went from nation to nation, and from one kingdom to another people,
21. He did not allow any man to do them wrong. Yea, He reproved kings for their sakes,
22. Saying, ‘Touch not My anointed, and do My prophets no harm.’
23. Sing unto the LORD, all the earth. Show forth from day to day His salvation.
24. Declare His glory among the nations, His marvelous works among all people.
25. For great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised. He also is to be feared above all gods,
26. For all the gods of the peoples are idols, but the LORD made the heavens.
27. Glory and honor are in His presence, strength and gladness in His place.
28. Give to the LORD, O you kindred of the people, give to the LORD glory and strength.
29. Give to the LORD the glory due His name; bring an offering and come before Him. Worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness.
30. Tremble before Him, all the earth. Yea, the world is established, it shall not be moved.
31. Let the heavens be glad, and let the earth rejoice. And let them say among the nations, ‘The LORD reigns.’
32. Let the sea roar, and the fullness of it. Let the fields rejoice, and all that is in them.
33. Then shall the trees of the forest sing out at the presence of the LORD because He comes to judge the earth.
34. O give thanks to the LORD, for He is good, for His steadfast love mercy endures forever.
35. And say, ‘Save us, O God of our salvation, and gather us, and deliver us from the nations, so that we may give thanks to Your holy name, and glory in Your praise.
36. Blessed be the LORD God of Israel forever and ever.’ And all the people said, ‘Amen, and praised the LORD.’ ”
38. Also Obed-Edom, with their sixty-eight brethren, and Obed-Edom, the son of Jeduthun, and Hosah to be gatekeepers.
39. And he left Zadok the priest and his brethren the priests before the tabernacle of the LORD in the high place at Gibeon,
40. To offer burnt offerings to the LORD upon the altar of the burnt offering morning and evening without end, and to do according to all that is written in the law of the LORD which He commanded Israel.
41. And he left with them Heman and Jeduthun, and the rest who were chosen, who were called by name, to give thanks to the LORD because His steadfast love mercy endures forever.
42. And with them were Heman and Jeduthun with silver trumpets and cymbals for those making a sound, and with musical instruments of God. And the sons of Jeduthun were gatekeepers.
43. And all the people departed, each man to his house. And David returned to bless his house.
And they broughtH935
HToHSp3msin the middleH8432
HRHNcmscof the tentH168
HRHSp3msAnd they offeredH7126
HNcfpaand peace offeringsH8002
And when DavidH1732
HNphad made an endH3615
HRHVhcthe burnt offeringH5930
HTdHNcfsaand the peace offerings,H8002
HTdHNcmsain the nameH8034
HRHNcmscof the LORD.H3068
And he dividedH2505
HNcbsaand a portionH829
HCHNcmsaof meat and a raisin cake.H809
And he appointedH5414
HNcbscof the LORD,H3068
HNpand to record,H2142
HCHRHVhcand to thankH3034
HTdHNcmsaand next to himH4932
HCHNppraised with instrumentsH3627
HNcmpaand with lyres;H3658
HCHNpmade a soundH8085
HTdHNcmpapraisedwith silver trumpetsH2689
HNcbscof the covenantH1285
HVqp3msthis psalminto the handH3027
HNpand his brethrenH251
HCHNcmpcHSp3msin order to thankH3034
HVqv2mpto the LORDH3068
HNcbscdue His name;H8034
HRHNpin the beautyH1927
HDshall the treesH6086
HNcmpcof the forestH3293
HVpi3mpat the presence ofH6440
HNcmpcof our salvation,H3468
HNcmscHSp1cpand gather us,H6908
HCHVpv2msHSp1cpand deliver usH5337
HTdHNcmpaso that we may give thanksH3034
HRHVhcto Your holyH6944
HRHVtcin Your praise.H8416
So he leftH5800
HNcbscof the covenantH1285
HNcfsaof the LORDH3068
HRHNpand his brethrenH251
HCHNpwith their sixty-eightH8346
HCHTohe left ZadokH6659
HTdHNcmsaand his brethrenH251
HNcmscof the LORDH3068
HNpin the high placeH1116
HNcfpato the LORDH3068
HNcmscof the burnt offeringH5930
HNcmsaand to do according to allH3605
HCHRHNcmscthat is writtenH3789
HTdHVqsmsain the lawH8451
HRHNcfscof the LORDH3068
And he left with themH5973
HCHNpand the restH7605
HCHNcmscwho were chosen,H1305
HRHNcmpato give thanksH3034
HRHVhcto the LORDH3068
HCHis steadfast loveH2617
And with themH5973
HCHNpwith silver trumpetsH2689
HCHNcfdafor those making a sound,H8085
HRHVhrmpaand with musicalH7892
HTdHNcmpaAnd the sonsH1121
Copyright © 2022 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved