2. Every first day of the week, each one is to put aside food at home, storing up whatever he may be prospered in, so that there need not be any collections when I come.
3. And when I come, whomever you approve in your letters, these are the ones I will send to carry your bounty to Jerusalem.
4. Now if it be suitable for me to go also, they shall go with me.
5. But I will come to you after I pass through Macedonia, for I am going through Macedonia.
6. It may be that I shall stay with you, or that I may even winter there, so that you may send me forth on my journey wherever I may go.
7. For at this time I will not stop to see you, but I hope at some future time to stay with you, if the Lord permits.
9. For a great and effective door has been opened to me, and there are many adversaries.
10. Now if Timothy comes, see to it that he may be with you without fear; for he labors in the work of the Lord, even as I do.
11. Therefore, do not let anyone despise him; but send him forth on his journey in peace, so that he may come to me; for I am waiting for him with the brethren.
12. Now concerning Apollos, our brother, I strongly urged him to go to you with the brethren. However, it was not at all his desire to come to you at this time; but he will come when he has an opportunity.
13. Be watchful; stand fast in the faith; conduct yourselves with courage. Be strong in the Lord.
14. Let everything you do be done in love.
15. Now I exhort you, brethren, (You know the household of Stephanas, that it is the first fruit of Achaia, and that they have dedicated themselves to the service of the saints.)
17. Now I rejoice at the coming of Stephanas and Fortunatus and Achaicus because they have made up for your deficiency.
18. For they refreshed my spirit and yours; therefore, recognize those who are serving.
19. The churches in Asia salute you. Aquila and Priscilla salute you much in the Lord, together with the church in their home.
20. All the brethren salute you. Greet one another with a holy kiss.
21. The salutation of Paul by my own hand.
22. If anyone does not love the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be accursed. Our Lord shall come!
23. The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with you.
24. My love be with you all in Christ Jesus. Amen.
The first epistle to the Corinthians, written from Philippi by Stephanas and Fortunatus and Achaicus and Timothy (see explanation)
T-GSFis being made forG1519
CONJare to do.G4160
A-ASFof the week,G4521
P-2GPis to put asideG5087
V-PAM-3Sfood at home,G3844
PRThe may be prospered in,G2137
D-APMare the ones I will sendG3992
CONJIt may beG5177
V-2AAP-ASNthat I shall stayG3887
CONJthat I may evenG2532
V-FAI-1Sthere, so thatG2443
P-2NPmay send me forthG4311
V-AAS-2Pon my journeyG3165
PRTI may go.G4198
V-PAM-2Pto it thatG2443
CONJhe may beG1096
N-ASNof the Lord,G2962
CONJsend him forthG4311
CONJhe may comeG2064
CONJI am waiting forG1551
V-2AAS-3Sto you at this time;G3568
CONJhe will comeG2064
CONJhe has an opportunity.G2119
V-PXI-3Sthe first fruitG536
CONJthat they have dedicatedG5021
T-DPMto such as these,G5108
D-NPMhave made upG378
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved