1. We then, working together with Him, are also exhorting you not to receive the grace of God in vain.
2. (For He says, “In an acceptable time I have heard you, and in a day of salvation I have helped you.” Behold, now is an acceptable time. Behold, now is a day of salvation.)
3. We do not give offense to anyone in anything, so that the ministry may not be blamed;
4. But in everything we are confirming ourselves as servants of God, in much endurance, in tribulation, in necessities, in distresses,
5. In stripes, in imprisonments, in tumults, in labors, in watchings, in fastings,
6. In pureness, in knowledge, in longsuffering, in kindness, in the Holy Spirit, in love unfeigned,
7. In the Word of truth, in the power of God; through the armor of righteousness on the right hand and on the left,
8. Through glory and dishonor, through evil report and good report, as deceivers and true,
9. As unknown and well known; as dying, but behold, we are alive; as chastened, but not put to death;
10. As sorrowful, but always rejoicing; as poor, but enriching many; as having nothing, yet possessing all things.
11. O you Corinthians! Our mouths have been opened to you, and our hearts have been enlarged toward you.
12. You are not suppressed by us, but you are restricted in your own hearts;
13. Now in return for our ministry to you (I am speaking to you as to children), you should also enlarge your hearts toward us.
14. Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and lawlessness have in common? And what fellowship does light have with darkness?
15. And what union does Christ have with Belial? Or what part does a believer have with an unbeliever?
16. And what agreement is there between a temple of God and idols? For you are a temple of the living God, exactly as God said: “I will dwell in them and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
17. Therefore, come out from the midst of them and be separate,” says the Lord, “and touch not the unclean, and I will receive you;
18. And I shall be a Father to you, and you shall be My sons and daughters,” says the Lord Almighty.
V-PAP-NPMwith Him, are alsoG2532
V-PAI-3S"In an acceptableG1184
N-DSMI have heardG1873
N-GSFI have helpedG997
ADVis an acceptableG2144
ADVis a dayG2250
A-DSNwe are confirmingG4921
CONJon the left,G710
INJwe are alive;G2198
PRT-Nput to death;G2289
O you Corinthians!G2881
N-NSNhave been openedG455
N-NSFhave been enlargedG4115
N-ASFfor our ministryG846
P-ASFto you (I am speakingG3004
V-PAI-1Sto you asG5613
N-DPNyou should alsoG2532
P-2NPhearts toward us.
N-DSFhave in common?G3352
N-NSFdoes a believerG4103
N-NSFis there betweenG3326
N-NSMof the livingG2198
CONJ"I will dwellG1774
CONJI will beG2071
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved