1. I saw the LORD standing by the altar. And He said, “Strike the lintel of the door, so that the thresholds shall shake; and break them on the heads of all of them. And I will kill the last of them with the sword. Not one of them fleeing will get away, and not a fugitive of them will escape.
2. If they dig into the grave, there My hand shall take them. And if they go up to the heavens, I will bring them down from there.
3. And if they hide themselves in the top of Carmel, I will search and take them out from there. And if they are hidden from My sight in the bottom of the sea, I will command the serpent there, and he shall bite them.
4. And if they go into captivity before their enemies, I will command the sword there, and it shall kill them; and I will set My eyes upon them for evil, and not for good.”
5. And the Lord GOD of hosts is He Who touches the land, and it shall melt, and all who dwell in it shall mourn. And all of it shall rise up like a flood, and sink down like the Nile of Egypt.
6. It is He Who builds His staircase in the heavens, and He has founded the heavens over the earth; He Who calls for the waters of the sea, and pours them out upon the face of the earth; the LORD is His name.
7. “Are you not like the children of the Ethiopians to Me, O children of Israel,” says the LORD? “Have I not brought Israel up out of the land of Egypt—and the Philistines from Caphtor, and the Syrians from Kir?
8. Behold, the eyes of the Lord GOD are on the sinful kingdom, and I will destroy it from the face of the earth; except that I will not completely destroy the house of Jacob,” says the LORD.
9. “For lo, I will command, and I will shake the house of Israel among all the nations, as one shakes with a sieve, yet not a grain shall fall to the earth.
10. All the sinners of My people shall die by the sword, who say, ‘The evil shall not draw near, or confront us.’
11. In that day I will raise up the tabernacle of David that has fallen, and close up its breaches; and I will raise up its ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old;
12. So that they may possess the remnant of Edom, and of all the nations on whom My name is called,” says the LORD who is doing this.
13. “Behold, the days come,” says the LORD, “that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him who sows seed. And the mountains will drop sweet wine, and all the hills will flow with it.
14. And I will bring back the exiles of My people Israel, and they shall build the cities which are desolate, and they shall live in them. And they shall plant vineyards and drink their wine. They shall also make gardens and eat their fruit.
15. And I will plant them in their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them,” says the LORD your God.
Copyright © 2019 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved