1. I saw the LORD standing by the altar. And He said, “Strike the lintel of the door, so that the thresholds shall shake; and break them on the heads of all of them. And I will kill the last of them with the sword. Not one of them fleeing will get away, and not a fugitive of them will escape.
2. If they dig into the grave, there My hand shall take them. And if they go up to the heavens, I will bring them down from there.
3. And if they hide themselves in the top of Carmel, I will search and take them out from there. And if they are hidden from My sight in the bottom of the sea, I will command the serpent there, and he shall bite them.
4. And if they go into captivity before their enemies, I will command the sword there, and it shall kill them; and I will set My eyes upon them for evil, and not for good.”
5. And the Lord GOD of hosts is He Who touches the land, and it shall melt, and all who dwell in it shall mourn. And all of it shall rise up like a flood, and sink down like the Nile of Egypt.
6. It is He Who builds His staircase in the heavens, and He has founded the heavens over the earth; He Who calls for the waters of the sea, and pours them out upon the face of the earth; the LORD is His name.
7. “Are you not like the children of the Ethiopians to Me, O children of Israel,” says the LORD? “Have I not brought Israel up out of the land of Egypt—and the Philistines from Caphtor, and the Syrians from Kir?
8. Behold, the eyes of the Lord GOD are on the sinful kingdom, and I will destroy it from the face of the earth; except that I will not completely destroy the house of Jacob,” says the LORD.
9. “For lo, I will command, and I will shake the house of Israel among all the nations, as one shakes with a sieve, yet not a grain shall fall to the earth.
10. All the sinners of My people shall die by the sword, who say, ‘The evil shall not draw near, or confront us.’
11. In that day I will raise up the tabernacle of David that has fallen, and close up its breaches; and I will raise up its ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old;
12. So that they may possess the remnant of Edom, and of all the nations on whom My name is called,” says the LORD who is doing this.
13. “Behold, the days come,” says the LORD, “that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him who sows seed. And the mountains will drop sweet wine, and all the hills will flow with it.
14. And I will bring back the exiles of My people Israel, and they shall build the cities which are desolate, and they shall live in them. And they shall plant vineyards and drink their wine. They shall also make gardens and eat their fruit.
15. And I will plant them in their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them,” says the LORD your God.
HTdHNcmsaAnd He said,H559
HVhv2msthe lintel of the door,H3730
HTdHNcmsaso that the thresholdsH5592
HCHVqi3mpand break themH1214
HCHVqv2msHSp3mpon the headsH7218
HRHNcmscof all of them.H3605
HNcmscHSp3mpAnd I will killH2026
HVqi1csthe last of themH319
HCHNcfscHSp3mpwith the sword.H2719
HTnone of themHl
HVqi3mswill get away,H5127
HVqi3mpinto the grave,H7585
HNcbscHSp1csshall take them.H3947
HCHCthey go upH5927
HVqi3mpto the heavens,H8064
HTdHNcmpaI will bring them downH3381
HCHCthey hide themselvesH2244
HVNi3mpin the topH7218
HTdHNpI will searchH2664
HVpi1csand take them outH3947
HCHCthey are hiddenH5641
HNcbdcHSp1csin the bottomH7172
HRHNcmscof the sea,H3220
HTdHNcmsaI will commandH6680
HRHDand he shall bite them.H5391
HVqrmpcHSp3mpI will commandH6680
HRHDand it shall kill them;H2026
HCHVqp3fsHSp3mpand I will setH7760
And the LordH136
HTdHNcbpaisHe Who touchesH5060
HRdHNcbsaand it shall melt,H4127
HCHVqp3cpAnd all of itH3605
HNcmscHSp3fsshall rise upH5927
HCHVqp3fslike a flood,H2975
HRHNpand sink downH8257
HCHVqp3fslike the NileH2975
It isHe Who buildsH1129
HNcfpcHSp3msin the heavens,H8064
HRdHNcmdaand He has foundedH3245
HNcbsaHe Who callsH7121
HTdHVqrmsafor the watersH4325
HRHNcmpcof the sea,H3220
HTdHNcmsaand pours them outH8210
HNcbpcof the earth;H776
HTiHTnlike the childrenH1121
HRHNcmpcof the EthiopiansH3569
HNp"Have I notH3808
HNpup out of the landH776
HNpand the PhilistinesH6430
HRHNpand the SyriansH758
HNcbdcof the LordH136
HNpareon the sinfulH2400
HRdHNcfsaand I will destroyH8045
HNcbpcof the earth;H127
HCI will notH3808
HVprmsaand I will shakeH5128
HVNi3mswith a sieve,H3531
HAampcof My peopleH5971
HVqi3mpby the sword,H2719
HRdHNcmsaI will raise upH6965
HNpthat has fallen,H5307
HTdHVqrfsaand close upH1443
HNcmpcHSp3fpand I will raise upH6965
HCHNcfpcHSp3msand I will build itH1129
HCHVqp1csHSp3fsas in the daysH3117
HRthey may possessH3423
HNpand of allH3605
HNpwho is doingH6213
HNp"that the plowmanH2790
HRdHVqrmsaand the treaderH1869
HNcmpahim who sowsH4900
HTdHNcmsaAnd the mountainsH2022
And I will bring backH7725
HNcfscof My peopleH5971
HNpand they shall buildH1129
HNcfpawhich are desolate,H8074
HVNrfpaand they shall liveH3427
HCHVqq3cpinthem. And they shall plantH5193
HNcmscHSp3mpThey shall also makeH6213
Copyright © 2022 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved