1. Masters, give that which is just and equal to your servants, knowing that you also have a Master in heaven.
2. Continue steadfastly in prayer, watching in it with thanksgiving,
3. And praying for us also, so that God may open to us a door to proclaim the message of the mystery of Christ, for which I have also been imprisoned,
4. That I may make it manifest, as it is necessary for me to speak.
5. Walk in wisdom toward those who are outside the church, redeeming the time.
6. Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how to answer each one.
7. Tychicus, a beloved brother, and a faithful minister and fellow servant in the Lord, will make known to you everything concerning me.
8. I sent him to you for this very reason, that he might know your circumstances and might encourage your hearts;
9. Together with Onesimus, a faithful and beloved brother, who is one of you. They will make known to you all the things that have taken place here.
11. And Jesus who is called Justus; who are all of the circumcision. They are my only fellow workers for the kingdom of God who have been a consolation to me.
12. Epaphras, a servant of Christ who is from among you, salutes you. He is always striving for you in his prayers, that you may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God.
13. For I bear witness to him that he has much zeal for you, and for those in Laodicea, and for those in Hierapolis.
14. Luke, the beloved physician, salutes you, and Demas does also.
15. Salute the brethren in Laodicea, and Nymphas, and the church in his house.
17. And say this to Archippus: Devote yourself to the ministry that you have received in the Lord, to fulfill it.
To the Colossians, written from Rome, delivered by Tychicus and Onesimus
Copyright © 2019 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved