1. “Therefore you shall love the LORD your God, and keep His charge and His statutes and His judgments and His commandments always.
2. And consider this day that I do not speak with your children who have not known and who have not seen the chastisement of the LORD your God, His greatness, His mighty hand, and His outstretched arm,
3. And His miracles, and His acts which He did in the midst of Egypt to Pharaoh the king of Egypt and to all his land.
4. And you know what He did to the army of Egypt, to their horses and to their chariots, how He made the water of the Red Sea to overflow them as they pursued after you, and the LORD has destroyed them until this day.
5. And you know what He did to you in the wilderness until you came into this place,
6. And what He did to Dathan and Abiram, the sons of Eliab, the son of Reuben, how the earth opened its mouth and swallowed them up, and their households,and their tents, and all the substance in their possession in the midst of all Israel.
7. But your eyes have seen all the great deeds of the LORD which He did.
8. Therefore you shall keep all the commandments which I command you this day, so that you may be strong and go in and possess the land where you go to possess it,
9. And so that you may prolong your days in the land which the LORD swore
to your fathers to give to them and to their seed, ‘a land that flows with milk and honey.’
10. For the land into which you go to possess it, is not as the land of Egypt from which you came out where you sowed your seed and watered it by foot, like a garden of vegetables.
11. But the land which you are entering to possess, it is a land of hills and valleys that drink water from the rain of heaven.
12. It is a land which the LORD your God cares for. The eyes of the LORD your God are always upon it from the beginning of the year even to the end of the year.
13. ‘And it will be, if you will hearken diligently to My commandments which I command you today, to love the LORD your God and to serve Him with all your heart and with all your soul,
14. Then I will give the rain of your land in its due season, the first rain and the latter rain, that you may gather in your grain and your wine and your oil.
15. And I will send grass in your fields for your livestock so that you may eat and be full.’
16. Take heed to yourselves that your heart may not be deceived, and you turn aside and serve other gods, and worship them,
17. And the LORD’S wrath be kindled against you, and He shut up the heavens so that there will be no rain, and so that the land will not yield her fruit, and you perish quickly from off the good land which the LORD gives you.
18. Therefore you shall lay up these My words in your hearts and in your souls, and bind them for a sign upon your hands so that they may be as frontlets between your eyes.
19. And you shall teach them to your children, speaking of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up.
20. And you shall write them upon the doorposts of your house, and upon your gates,
21. So that your days and the days of your children may be multiplied in the land which the LORD swore to give to your fathers, like the days of heaven above the earth.
22. For if you shall diligently keep all these commandments which I command you to do—to love the LORD your God, to walk in all His ways, and to hold fast to Him,
23. Then the LORD will drive out all these nations from before you, and you shall possess greater and mightier nations than you.
24. Every place on which the soles of your feet shall tread shall be yours, from the wilderness and Lebanon, from the river, the river Euphrates, even to the western sea shall your border be.
25. There shall no man stand before you, for the LORD your God shall lay the fear of you and the dread of you upon all the land that you shall tread upon as He has said to you.
26. Behold, I set before you today a blessing and a curse:
27. A blessing, if you obey the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you this day;
28. And a curse, if you will not obey the commandments of the LORD your God, but will turn aside out of the way which I command you this day to go after other gods which you have not known.
29. And it will be when the LORD your God has brought you into the land where you go to possess it, you shall set the blessing upon Mount Gerizim and the curse upon Mount Ebal.
30. Are they not on the other side of the Jordan, by the way of the sunset, in the land of the Canaanites who dwell in the plain across from Gilgal beside the plains of Moreh?
31. For you shall pass over Jordan to go in to possess the land which the LORD your God gives you, and you shall possess it and dwell in it.
32. And you shall be careful to do all the statutes and judgments which I set before you this day.”
"Therefore you shall loveH157
HNcfscHSp3msand His statutesH2708
HCHNcbpcHSp3msand His judgmentsH4941
HCHNcmpcHSp3msand His commandmentsH4687
HNcmscof the LORDH3068
HNcbscHSp3msand His outstretchedH5186
HVqp3msin the midstH8432
HNpand to allH3605
And you know whatH834
HVqp3msto the armyH2428
HNpto their horsesH5483
HRHNcmpcHSp3msand to their chariots,H7393
HToHe made the waterH4325
HNcmpcof the RedH5488
HNcbpcHSp3mpas they pursuedH7291
HRHSp2mpand the LORDH3068
HNphas destroyed themH6
HNcmscHSp3fsand swallowed them up,H1104
HCHVqw3fsHSp3mpand their households,H1004
HTdHNcmsain their possessionH7272
Therefore you shall keepH8104
HRyou may be strongH2388
HVqi2mpand go inH935
And so thatH4616
HCHRyou may prolongH748
HVNp3msto your fathersH1
HRHSp3mpand to their seed,H2233
HTnas the landH776
HPp3fsyou came outH3318
HRHNcfscHSp2mslike a gardenH1588
But the landH776
HRHVqcHSp3fsit is a landH776
HNcmpafrom the rainH4306
HToHSp3fsis a landH776
HNcbdcof the LORDH3068
HRHSp3fsfrom the beginningH7225
HRHNcfscof the yearH8141
HNcfscof the year.H8141
'And it will be,H1961
HCyou will hearkenH8085
HNcmpcHSp2mpand to serve HimH5647
HNcmscHSp2mpand with allH3605
Then I will giveH5414
HNcmscof your landH776
HNcbscHSp2mpin its due season,H6256
HRHNcbscHSp3msthe first rainH3138
HNcmsaand the latter rain,H4456
HCHNcmsathat you may gatherH622
HCHVqq2msin your grainH1715
HNcmscHSp2msand your wineH8492
HCHNcmscHSp2msand your oil.H3323
HRHSp2mpthat your heartH3824
HVqi3msand you turn asideH5493
And the LORD'SH3068
HRHSp2mpand He shut upH6113
HTdHNcmpaso that there will beH1961
HNcmsaand so that the landH127
HNcmscHSp3fsand you perishH6
HRHRoff the goodH2896
Therefore you shall lay upH7760
HToHSp3mpfor a signH226
HNcbscHSp2mpso that they may beH1961
And you shall teachH3925
HToto your children,H1121
HRHSp3mpwhen you sitH3427
HRHVqcHSp2msin your house,H1004
HRHNcmscHSp2msand when you walkH3212
HCHRHVqcHSp2msby the way,H1870
HRdHNcbsawhen you lie down,H7901
HCHRHVqcHSp2msand when you rise up.H6965
HNcmpcHSp2mpand the daysH3117
HCHNcmpcof your childrenH1121
HNcmpcHSp2mpmay be multipliedH7235
HRHSp3mpto your fathers,H1
HRHNcmpcHSp2mplike the daysH3117
HCyou shall diligentlyH8104
HNcbpcHSp3msand to hold fastH1692
Then the LORDH3068
HNpwill drive outH3423
HTdHNcmpafrom before you,H6440
HRHRHNcbpcHSp2mpand you shall possessH3423
HNcfscof your feetH7272
HTdHNcmsashall your borderH1366
There shall noH3808
HVqi3msthe fear of youH6343
HNcmscHSp2mpand the dread of youH4172
HTryou shall treadH1869
HRHTrHe has saidH1696
HNcfpcof the LORDH3068
And a curse,H7045
HCyou will notH3808
HNcfpcof the LORDH3068
HNcmpcHSp2mpbut will turn asideH5493
HTryou have notH3808
And it will beH1961
HNcmpcHSp2mshas brought youH935
HDHSdto possess it,H3423
HRHVqcHSp3fsyou shall setH5414
HTiHTnon the other sideH5676
HRHNcmscof the Jordan,H3383
HNcbscof the sunset,H8121
HNcmscin the landH776
HRHNcbscof the CanaanitesH3669
HTdHVqrmsain the plainH6160
HTdHNpto go inH935
HRHSp2mpand you shall possessH3423
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved