1. “At that time the LORD said to me, ‘Cut out two tablets of stone like the first, and come up to Me into the mountain, and make for yourself an ark of wood.
2. And I will write on the tablets the words that were in the first tablets which you broke, and you shall put them in the ark.’
3. And I made an ark of acacia wood, and cut out two tablets of stone like the first, and went up into the mountain, having the two tablets in my hand.
4. And He wrote on the tablets, according to the first writing, the Ten Commandments which the LORD spoke to you in the mountain out of the midst of the fire in the day of the assembly. And the LORD gave them to me.
5. And I turned myself and came down from the mountain, and put the tablets in the ark which I had made. And there they are as the LORD commanded me.”
6. And the children of Israel set out from Beeroth of the children of Jaakan to Mosera. There Aaron died, and there he was buried. And Eleazar his son ministered in the priest’s office in his place.
7. From there they journeyed to Gudgodah, and from Gudgodah to Jotbath, a land of streams of water.
8. At that time the LORD separated the tribe of Levi to carry the ark of the covenant of the LORD, to stand before the LORD to minister to Him, and to bless in His name until this day.
9. Therefore Levi has no part nor inheritance with his brethren. The LORD is his inheritance, according as the LORD your God promised him.
10. “And I stayed in the mountain, according to the first time, forty days and forty nights. And the LORD earkened to me at that time also. The LORD was not willing to destroy you.
11. And the LORD said to me, ‘Arise, go on your journey ahead of the people, causing them to go in and possess the land which I swore to their fathers to give to them.’
12. And now, Israel, what does the LORD your God require of you, but to fear the LORD your God, to walk in all His ways, and to love Him, and to serve the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul,
13. To keep the commandments of the LORD, and His statutes which I command you today for your good?
14. Behold, the heaven and the heaven of heavens belong to the LORD your God, the earth also, with all that is in it.
15. Only the LORD had a delight in your fathers to love them, and He chose their seed after them, you above all people, as it is today.
17. For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, the mighty and awesome God Who does not respect persons nor take a bribe.
18. He executes justice for the fatherless and widow, and loves the stranger in giving him food and clothing.
19. Therefore love the stranger, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt.
20. You shall fear the LORD your God. You shall serve Him, and you shall hold fast to Him, and swear by His name.
21. He is your praise, and He is your God, Who has done for you these great and awesome things which your eyes have seen.
22. Your fathers went down into Egypt with seventy persons. And now the LORD your God has made you as the stars of the heavens for multitude.”
HNcfpalike the first,H7223
HRdHAampaand come upH5927
HRHSp1csinto the mountain,H2022
And I will writeH3789
HVpp2msand you shall put themH7760
HCHVqq2msHSp3mpin the ark.'H727
And I madeH6213
HNcmpcand cut outH6458
HNcfpalike the first,H7223
HRdHAampaand went upH5927
HCHVqw1csinto the mountain,H2022
HTdHNcmsaHSdhaving the twoH8147
HTdHNcmpain my hand.H3027
And He wroteH3789
HTdHNcmpaaccording to the firstH7223
HRHSp2mpin the mountainH2022
HRdHNcmsaout of the midstH8432
HRHNcmscof the fireH784
HTdHNcbsain the dayH3117
HRHNcmscof the assembly.H6951
HTdHNcmsaAnd the LORDH3068
And I turnedH6437
HCHVqw1csmyself and came downH3381
HTdHNcmpain the arkH727
HTrI had made.H6213
And the childrenH1121
HVqp3cpfrom Beeroth of the children of JaakanH885
HDhe was buried.H6912
HNcmscHSp3msministered in the priest'sH3547
HRHSp3msin his place.
HNcbscof the covenantH1285
HNcfscof the LORD,H3068
HNpto minister to Him,H8334
HRHVpcHSp3msand to blessH1288
HCHRHVpcin His nameH8034
HVqp1csin the mountain,H2022
HRdHNcmsaaccording to the firstH7223
HNcmsaAnd the LORDH3068
HRHSp1csat that timeH6471
HVqp3msto destroy you.H7843
And the LORDH3068
HVqv2mson your journeyH4550
HTdHNcmsacausing them to go inH935
HRHNcmpcHSp3mpto give to them.'H5414
HTidoes the LORDH3068
HNcbpcHSp3msand to loveH157
HToHSp3msand to serveH5647
HNcmscHSp2msand with allH3605
HNcfpcof the LORD,H3068
HTdHNcmpaand the heavenH8064
HTdHNcmpabelongto the LORDH3068
HCHNcmscthat is in it.Hb
HNphad a delightH2836
HVqp3msin your fathersH1
HToHSp3mpand He choseH977
HTdHNcmpaas it is today.H3117
HNcmscfor the fatherlessH3490
You shall fearH3372
HToHSp3msYou shall serveH5647
HCHRHSp3msand you shall hold fast to Him,H1692
HVNi2msby His name.H8034
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved