1. “And it shall be when all these things have come on you, the blessing and the curse which I have set before you, and when you shall call them to mind among all the nations where the LORD your God has driven you,
3. Then the LORD your God will turn away your captivity. And He will have compassion on you, and will return and gather you from all the nations where the LORD your God has scattered you.
4. If you are driven out into the outermost parts of the heavens, the LORD your God will gather you from there, and He will bring you from there.
5. And the LORD your God will bring you into the land which your fathers possessed, and you shall possess it. And He will do you good and multiply you above your fathers.
6. And the LORD your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your seed, to love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul, so that you may live.
7. And the LORD your God will put all these curses upon your enemies, and upon those that hate you, who persecuted you.
8. And you shall return and obey the voice of the LORD, and do all His commandments which I command you today.
9. And the LORD your God will make you abundantly prosperous in every work of your hand, in the fruit of your body, and in the fruit of your livestock, and in the fruit of your land, for good, for the LORD will again rejoice over you for good as He rejoiced over your fathers;
10. If you shall obey the voice of the LORD your God to keep His commandments and His statutes which are written in this book of the law, and if you turn to the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul;
11. For this commandment which I command you today is not hidden from you,neither is it far off.
12. It is not in heaven that you should say, ‘Who shall go up to heaven for us, and bring it to us, so that we may hear it and do it?’
13. Neither is it beyond the sea that you should say, ‘Who shall go over the sea for us to bring it to us, so that we may hear it and do it?’
14. But the word is very near you, in your mouth and in your heart, so that you may do it.
16. In that I command you this day to love the LORD your God, to walk in His ways, and to keep His commandments and His statutes and His judgments so that you may live and multiply. And the LORD your God shall bless you in the land where you go to possess it.
17. But if your heart turn away so that you will not hear, but shall be drawn away and worship other gods and serve them,
18. I denounce to you this day that you shall surely perish; you shall not prolong your days on the land where you pass over Jordan to go to possess it.
19. I call heaven and earth to record this day against you that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing. Therefore, choose life, so that both you and your seed may live,
20. That you may love the LORD your God, and may obey His voice, and may cleave to Him; for He is your life and the length of your days, so that you may dwell in the land which the LORD swore to your fathers—to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob—to give it to them.”
Copyright © 2019 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved