1. And Moses went up from the plains of Moab to the mountain of Nebo, to the top of Pisgah that is opposite Jericho. And the LORD showed him all the land of Gilead, to Dan,
2. And all Naphtali, and the land of Ephraim and Manasseh, and all the land of Judah, to the furthest sea,
3. And the south, and the plain of the valley of Jericho, the city of palm trees, to Zoar.
4. And the LORD said to him, “This is the land which I swore to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, saying, ‘I will give it to your seed.’ I have caused you to see it with your eyes, but you shall not go over there.”
6. And He buried him in a valley in the land of Moab, opposite Beth Peor. But no man knows of his grave to this day.
7. And Moses was a hundred and twenty years old when he died. His eye was not dim, nor any of his natural strength abated.
8. And the children of Israel wept for Moses in the plains of Moab thirty days. Then the days of weeping and mourning for Moses were ended.
9. And Joshua the son of Nun was full of the Spirit of wisdom, for Moses had laid his hands on him. And the children of Israel hearkened to him, and did as the LORD commanded Moses.
11. In all the signs and the wonders which the LORD sent him to do in the land of Egypt, to Pharaoh, and to all his servants, and to all his land,
12. And in all that mighty hand, and in all the great terror which Moses showed in the sight of all Israel.
HCHVqw3msfrom the plainsH6160
HNpto the topH7218
HNpAnd the LORDH3068
And the LORDH3068
HRHNpand to Jacob,H3290
HRHVqc'I will give itH5414
HVqi1csHSp3fsto your seed.'H2233
HRHNcmscHSp2msI have caused you to seeH7200
HVhp1csHSp2msit with your eyes,H5869
HRHNcbdcHSp2msbut you shall notH3808
And He buriedH6912
HToHSp3msin a valleyH1516
HRdHNcbsain the landH776
HToof his graveH6900
HNcmscwhen he died.H4194
HCHTnany of his natural strengthH3893
And the childrenH1121
HNpin the plainsH6160
HNcmsaThen the daysH3117
HAamsaof the SpiritH7307
HRHSp3msAnd the childrenH1121
HRHNpsince then in Israel,H3478
HTdHNcbpaand the wondersH4159
HRHVqcin the landH776
HRHNpand to allH3605
HNcmpcHSp3msand to allH3605
Copyright © 2022 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved