1. “When the LORD your God shall bring you into the land where you go to possess it and has cast out many nations before you—the Hittites, and the Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the
Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than you—
2. And the LORD your God shall deliver them up to you, you shall crush them, and utterly destroy them. You shall make no covenant with them nor show mercy to them.
3. Nor shall you make marriages with them. You shall not give your daughter to his son, nor shall you take his daughter to your son,
4. For they will turn away your sons from following Me so that they may serve other gods. Then the anger of the LORD will be kindled against you and will destroy you suddenly.
5. But you shall deal with them in this way: you shall destroy their altars and smash in pieces their standing pillars, sacred obelisksand cut to shards their groves and burn their graven images with fire,
6. For you are a holy people to the LORD your God. The LORD your God has chosen you to be a special people to Himself above all people that are upon the face of the earth.
7. The LORD did not set His love upon you nor choose you because you were more in number than any people, for you were the fewest of all people.
8. But because the LORD loved you and because He would keep the oath which He had sworn to your fathers, the LORD has brought you out with a mighty hand and redeemed you out of the house of bondage from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.
9. Therefore, know that the LORD your God, He is God, the faithful God Who keeps covenant and mercy with them that love Him and keep His commandments, to a thousand generations.
10. And he repays those who hate Him to their face, to destroy them. He will not be slow to repay him who hates Him. He will repay him to his face.
11. You shall therefore keep the commandments and the statutes and the judgments which I command you today to do them.
12. And it shall come to pass, if you hearken to these judgments to keep and practice them, then the LORD your God shall keep with you the covenant and the mercy which He swore to your fathers.
13. And He will love you and bless you and multiply you. He will also bless the fruit of your womb, and the fruit of your land, your grain, and your wine, and your oil, the increase of your cattle and the flocks of your sheep, in the land which He swore to your fathers to give you.
14. You shall be blessed above all people. There shall not be male or female barren among you or among your livestock.
15. And the LORD will take away from you all sickness and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which you know, upon you. But He will lay them upon all who hate you.
16. And you shall destroy all the people which the LORD your God shall deliver up to you. Your eye shall have no pity upon them; neither shall you serve their gods, for they will be a snare to you.
17. If you shall say in your heart, ‘These nations are more than I; how can I dispossess them?’
18. You shall not be afraid of them, but shall well remember what the LORD your God did to Pharaoh and to all Egypt.
19. Remember the great temptations which your eyes saw, and the signs, and the wonders, and the mighty hand, and the outstretched arm by which the LORD your God brought you out. So shall the LORD your God do to all the people of whom you are afraid.
20. And the LORD your God will send the hornet among them until the ones who are left, and hide themselves from you, are destroyed.
21. You shall not be afraid of them, for the LORD your God is among you, a mighty and awesome God.
22. And the LORD your God will put out those nations before you little by little. You may not destroy them at once, lest the beasts of the field increase upon you.
23. And the LORD your God shall deliver them to you, and shall destroy them with a mighty destruction until they are destroyed.
24. And He shall deliver their kings into your hand, and you shall destroy their name from under the heavens. No man shall be able to stand before you until you have destroyed them.
25. You shall burn the graven images of their gods with fire. You shall not desire the silver or gold that is on them, nor take it for yourself, so that you may not be snared in it, for it is an abomination to the LORD your God.
26. And you shall not bring an abomination into your house, lest you become a cursed thing like it. You shall utterly hate it, and you shall utterly despise it, for it is a cursed thing.”
HNcmpcHSp2msshall bring youH935
HDHSdto possess itH3423
HRHVqcHSp3fsand has cast outH5394
HTdHNgmsaand the Girgashites,H1622
HCHTdHNgmsaand the Amorites,H567
HCHTdHNgmsaand the Canaanites,H3669
HCHTdHNgmsaand the Perizzites,H6522
HCHTdHNgmsaand the Hivites,H2340
HCHTdHNgmsaand the Jebusites,H2983
And the LORDH3068
HNcmpcHSp2msshall deliver them upH5414
HRHNcbpcHSp2msyou shall crush them,H5221
HToHSp3mpYou shall makeH3772
HCHTnshow mercy to them.H2603
HCHTnshall you make marriagesH2859
HRHSp3mpYou shall notH3808
HNcfscHSp2msto his son,H1121
HTnshall you takeH3947
HCHNcfscHSp3msto your son,H1121
HCthey will turn awayH5493
HNcmscHSp2msfrom following MeH310
HRHRHSp1csso that they may serveH5647
HNcmpaThen the angerH639
HTaof the LORDH3068
HNpwill be kindledH2734
HRHSp2mpand will destroy youH8045
HCyou shall dealH6213
HRHSp3mpin this way:H3541
HDyou shall destroyH5422
HNcmpcHSp3mpand smash in piecesH7665
HVpi2mptheir standing pillars,H4676
HCHNcfpcHSp3mpand cut to shardsH1438
HVqi2mpHSntheir graven imagesH6456
HNcmsato the LORDH3068
HVqp3msyou to beH1961
HRHVqca special peopleH5971
HNcbpcof the earth.H127
HTnset His loveH2836
HRHSp2mpbecause you were moreH7230
HRHVqcHSp2mpin number than anyH3605
HCbecause the LORDH3068
HToHSp2mpand because He would keepH8104
HTrHe had swornH7650
HVNp3msto your fathers,H1
HNphas brought you outH3318
HToHSp2mpwith a mightyH2389
HRHNcbsaand redeemed youH6299
HCHVqw3msHSp2msout of the houseH1004
HNcmpafrom the handH3027
HCHTdHNcmsawith them that love HimH157
HNcfpcHSp3msto a thousandH505
And he repaysH7999
HCHVprmsathose who hate HimH8130
HNcbpcHSp3msto destroy them.H6
HRHVhcHSp3msHe will notH3808
HVpi3msto repay him who hates Him.H8130
HRHVqrmscHSp3msHe will repayH7999
You shall therefore keepH8104
HTdHNcmsato do them.H6213
And it shall come to pass,H1961
HVNp3msto your fathers.H1
And He will love youH157
HCHVqq3msHSp2msand bless youH1288
HCHVpq3msHSp2msand multiply you.H7235
HCHVhq3msHSp2msHe will also blessH1288
HNcmscof your womb,H990
HNcfscHSp2msand the fruitH6529
HCHNcmscof your land,H127
HNcmscHSp2msand your wine,H8492
HCHNcmscHSp2msand your oil,H3323
HNcmscof your cattleH504
HNcmpcHSp2msand the flocksH6251
HCHNpof your sheep,H6629
HVNp3msto your fathersH1
You shall beH1961
HTdHNcmpaThere shall notH3808
HAamsaor female barrenH6135
HRHSp2msor among your livestock.H929
And the LORDH3068
HNpwill take awayH5493
HNcmsaand will putH7760
HCHNcmscof the evilH7451
HRHSp2fsBut He will lay themH5414
HRHNcmscwho hate you.H8130
And you shall destroyH398
HNcmpcHSp2msshall deliver upH5414
HNcbscHSp2msshall have noH3808
HCHTnshall you serveH5647
HPp3msthey will bea snareH4170
HCyou shall sayH559
HVqi2msin your heart,H3824
HVqi1csI dispossess them?'H3423
You shall notH3808
HRHNpand to allH3605
HVqp3cpand the signs,H226
HCHTdHNcbpaand the wonders,H4159
HCHTdHNcmpaand the mightyH2389
HCHTdHNcbsaand the outstretchedH5186
HNcmpcHSp2msbrought you out.H3318
HTmshall the LORDH3068
HRthe ones who are left,H7604
HCHTdHVNrmpathemselves from you,H6440
You shall notH3808
And the LORDH3068
HNcmpcHSp2mswill put outH5394
HNcfscof the fieldH7704
And the LORDH3068
HNcmpcHSp2msshall deliver themH5414
HRHNcbpcHSp2msand shall destroy themH2000
HCHVqq3msHSp3mpwith a mightyH1419
HRthey are destroyed.H8045
And He shall deliverH5414
HNcmpcHSp3mpinto your hand,H3027
HRHNcbscHSp2msand you shall destroyH6
HNcmsashall be able to standH3320
HRyou have destroyedH8045
You shall burnH8313
HVqi2mpHSnthe graven imagesH6456
HNcmpcof their godsH430
HRdHNcbsaYou shall notH3808
HCHNcmsathat ison them,H5921
HRHSp2fsso that you may notH6435
HPp3msis an abominationH8441
HNcfscto the LORDH3068
And you shall notH3808
HNcmscHSp2mslest you becomeH1961
HCHVqq2msa cursed thingH2764
HRHSp3msYou shall utterlyH8262
HVpi2msHSp3msand you shall utterlyH8581
HPp3msisa cursed thing."H2764
Copyright © 2022 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved