1. “You shall not raise a false report. Do not put your hand with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness.
2. You shall not follow a multitude to do evil. Neither shall you testify in a cause in order to side with many so as to pervert judgment.
3. Neither shall you be partial to a poor man in his cause.
4. If you meet your enemy’s ox or his donkey going astray, you shall surely bring it back to him again.
5. If you see the donkey of him who hates you lying under his burden, and would hold back from helping him, you shall surely help him.
6. You shall not pervert the judgment due to your poor in his cause.
7. Keep far from a false matter, and do not kill the innocent and righteous; for I will not justify the wicked.
8. And you shall take no bribe, for the bribe blinds the wise and perverts the words of the righteous.
9. Also you shall not oppress a stranger, for you know the heart of a stranger since you were strangers in the land of Egypt.
10. And you shall sow your land six years, and shall gather in the fruits of it.
11. But the seventh year you shall let it rest and lie still, so that the poor of your people may eat. And what they leave, the animals of the field shall eat. In the same way you shall deal with your vineyard and with your olive-grove.
12. Six days you shall do your work, and on the seventh day you shall rest, so that your ox and your donkey may rest, and the son of your handmaid, and the stranger, may be rejuvenated.
13. And be watchful in all that I have said to you. And make no mention of the name of other gods, neither let it be heard out of your mouth.
15. You shall keep the Feast of Unleavened Bread. You shall eat unleavened bread seven days, as I commanded you, at the time appointed in the month of Abib, for in it you came out of Egypt. And no one shall appear before Me empty.
16. Also the Feast of the Harvest of the Firstfruits of your labors, which you have sown in the field. And the Feast of Ingathering, in the end of the year, when you have gathered in your labors out of the field.
17. Three times in the year all your males shall appear before the Lord GOD.
18. You shall not offer the blood of My sacrifice with leavened bread, neither shall the fat of My sacrifice remain until the morning.
19. The first of the firstfruits of your land you shall bring into the house of the LORD your God. You shall not boil a kid in its mother’s milk.
20. Behold, I send an Angel before you, to keep you in the way, and to bring you to the place which I have prepared.
21. Be on guard in His presence and obey His voice. Do not provoke Him, for He will not pardon your transgressions; for My name is in Him.
22. But if you shall indeed obey His voice, and do all that I speak, then I will be an enemy to your enemies, and a foe to your foes;
23. For My Angel shall go before you and bring you in to the Amorites and the Hittites and the Perizzites and the Canaanites and the Hivites and the Jebusites. And I will cut them off.
24. You shall not bow down to their gods, nor serve them. And you shall not do according to their works. But you shall surely tear them down, and surely you shall smash their standing images.
25. And you shall serve the LORD your God, and He shall bless your bread and your water. And I will take sickness away from the midst of you.
26. None shall cast their young, nor be barren in your land. The number of your days I will fulfill.
27. I will send My fear before you, and will destroy all the people to whom you shall come. And I will make all your enemies turn their backs to you.
28. And I will send hornets before you, which shall drive out the Hivite, the Canaanite and the Hittite from before you.
29. I will not drive them out from before you in one year, lest the land become a waste, and the beast of the field multiply against you.
30. But little by little I will drive them out from before you, until you have increased, and inherit the land.
31. And I will set your boundaries from the Red Sea even to the Sea of the Philistines, and from the desert to the river; for I will deliver the inhabitants of the land into your hand, and you shall drive them out before you.
32. You shall make no covenant with them or with their gods.
33. They shall not dwell in your land lest they make you sin against Me; for if you serve their gods, it surely will be a snare to you.”
"You shall notH3808
You shall notH3808
HAampato do evil.H7451
HCHTnshall you testifyH6030
HNcbsain order to sideH5186
HAampaso as to pervertH5186
HVqrmsayou shall surelyH7725
HVhabring it backH7725
HVhi2msHSp3msto him again.Hl
HRHSp3mswho hates youH8130
HNcmscHSp3msand would hold backH2308
HRHVqchim, you shall surelyH5800
HVqi2msfrom a falseH8267
HRHNcmscand do notH408
HCI will notH3808
And you shall takeH3947
HNcmpcof the righteous.H6662
HNcbscof a strangerH1616
HTdHNcmsasince you wereH1961
HCHNcmsain the landH776
But the seventhH7637
HCHTdHAofsayearyou shall let it restH8058
HVqi2msHSp3fsand lie still,H5203
HCHVqq2msHSp3fsso that the poorH34
HAampcof your peopleH5971
HCHVqq3cpAnd what they leave,H3499
HNcfscof the fieldH7704
HVqi3fsIn the same wayH3651
HTmyou shall dealH6213
HVqi2mswith your vineyardH3754
HRHNcbscHSp2msandwith your olive-grove.H2132
HNcmpayou shall doH6213
HNcmpcHSp2msand on the seventhH7637
HCHRdHNcmsayou shall rest,H7673
HNcmscHSp2msand your donkeyH2543
HVqi3msand the sonH1121
HNcmscof your handmaid,H519
HNcfscHSp2msand the stranger,H1616
HCHTdHNcmsamay be rejuvenated.H5314
And be watchfulH8104
HTrI have saidH559
HRHSp2mpAnd make noH3808
HVhi2mpof the nameH8034
HTnlet it be heardH8085
You shall keepH8104
HNcmscof Unleavened Bread.H4682
HTdHNcfpaYou shall eatH398
HRHTrI commanded you,H6680
HVpp1csHSp2msat the time appointedH4150
HRHNcmsain the monthH2320
HRHSp3msyou came outH3318
HCHTnone shall appearH7200
Also the FeastH2282
HCHNcmscof the HarvestH7105
HTdHNcmsaof the FirstfruitsH1061
HNcbpcof your labors,H4639
HTryou have sownH2232
HVqi2msin the field.H7704
HRdHNcmsaAnd the FeastH2282
HTdHNcmsain the endH3318
HRHVqcof the year,H8141
HTdHNcfsawhen you have gatheredH622
HToin your laborsH4639
You shall notH3808
HNcmscof My sacrificeH2077
HCHTnshall the fatH2459
HNcmscof My sacrificeH2282
HNcfscof the firstfruitsH1061
HNcbpcof your landH127
HNcfscHSp2msyou shall bringH935
HNcmscof the LORDH3068
HNcmpcHSp2msYou shall notH3808
HNcmsain its mother'sH517
HRHNcbpcHSp2msto keep youH8104
HRHVqcHSp2msin the way,H1870
HRdHNcbsaand to bring youH935
HTrI have prepared.H3559
Be on guardH8104
HVNv2msin His presenceH6440
HCHe will notH3808
HCyou shall indeedH8085
HVpi1csthen I will be an enemyH340
HToto your enemies,H341
HVqrmpcHSp2msand a foeH6696
HToto your foes;H6887
HRHNcbpcHSp2msand bring youH935
HTdHNgmsaand the HittitesH2850
HCHTdHNgmsaand the PerizzitesH6522
HCHTdHNgmsaand the CanaanitesH3669
HCHTdHNgmsaand the HivitesH2340
HTdHNgmsaand the Jebusites.H2983
HCHTdHNgmsaAnd I will cut them off.H3582
You shall notH3808
HVvi2msto their gods,H430
HVHi2msHSp3mpAnd you shall notH3808
HVqi2msaccording to their works.H4639
HCyou shall surelyH2040
HVpatear them down,H2040
HVpi2msyou shall smashH7665
HCHVpatheir standing images.H4676
And you shall serveH5647
HNcmpcHSp2mpand He shall blessH1288
HNcmpcHSp2msAnd I will take sicknessH4245
HCHVhq1csfrom the midst of you.H7130
I will sendH7971
HRHNcbpcHSp2msand will destroyH2000
HTryou shall come.H935
HToAnd I will make allH3605
And I will sendH7971
HRHNcbpcHSp2mswhich shall drive outH1644
HTdHNgmsafrom before you.H6440
I will notH3808
HTndrive them outH1644
HVpi1csHSp3msfrom before youH6440
HNcfsaand the beastH2416
HNcfscof the fieldH7704
HNcmsaI will drive them outH1644
HVpi1csHSp3msfrom before you,H6440
HTryou have increased,H6509
And I will setH7896
HNcmscHSp2msfrom the RedH5488
HNcmscof the Philistines,H6430
HNgmpaand from the desertH4057
HCI will deliverH5414
HVqrmpcof the landH776
HTdHNcbsainto your hand,H3027
HRHNcbscHSp2mpand you shall drive them outH1644
Copyright © 2022 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved