1. “If a man shall steal an ox, or a sheep, and kill it or sell it, he shall restore five oxen for an ox, and four sheep for a sheep.
2. If a thief is found breaking in, and is struck so that he dies, no blood shall be shed for him.
3. If the sun is risen upon him and he lives, there shall be blood shed for him. He shall make full restitution. If he has nothing, then he shall be sold for his theft.
4. If the theft is certainly found in his hand alive, whether it is an ox, or a donkey, or a sheep, he shall restore double.
5. If a man causes a field or vineyard to be eaten, and shall put in his animal, and shall feed in another man’s field; he shall make full restitution from the best of his own field, and the best of his own vineyard.
6. If fire breaks out and catches in thorns, so that the stacks of grain, or the standing grain, or the field, is burned up, he who kindled the fire shall surely make restitution.
7. If a man shall deliver to his neighbor silver or stuff to keep, and it is stolen out of the man’s house; if the thief is found, let him pay double.
8. If the thief is not found, then the master of the house shall be brought to the judges, whether he has put his hand to his neighbor’s goods;
9. For every case of trespass, whether it is for ox, for donkey, for sheep, for clothing, for any kind of lost thing, which another claims to be his, the cause of both parties shall come before the judges. Whom the judges shall condemn, he shall pay double to his neighbor.
10. If a man delivers to his neighbor a donkey, or an ox, or a sheep, or any animal to keep, and it dies, or is hurt, or driven away, no one seeing,
11. An oath of the LORD shall be between them both, that he has not put his hand to his neighbor’s goods. And the owner of it shall accept it, and he shall not make it good.
12. And if it is stolen from him, he shall make full restitution to the owner of it.
13. If it is torn in pieces, let him bring it for witness, and he shall not make good that which was torn.
14. And if a man borrows it from his neighbor, and it is hurt, or dies, and the owner of it is not with it, he shall surely make full restitution.
15. If the owner of it is with it, he shall not make restitution. If it was hired, it came for its hire.
16. And if a man lures a virgin who is not promised, and lies with her, he shall surely endow her to be his wife.
17. If her father utterly refuses to give her to him, he shall pay money according to the dowry of virgins.
18. You shall not allow a sorceress witch to live.
19. Anyone lying with an animal shall surely be put to death.
20. Anyone sacrificing to a god, except it is unto the LORD only, he shall be utterly destroyed.
21. You shall neither vex a stranger nor oppress him, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt.
22. You shall not afflict any widow or fatherless child.
23. If you afflict them in any way, and they cry at all to Me, I will surely hear their cry.
24. And My wrath shall burn, and I will kill you with the sword, and your wives shall be widows, and your sons fatherless.
25. If you lend money to one of My people who is poor among you, you shall not be to him as a money-lender, neither shall you lay upon him interest.
26. If you at all take your neighbor’s clothing as a pledge, you shall deliver it to him by the time the sun goes down;
27. For that is his covering only, it is his clothing for his skin. In what shall he sleep? And it will be, when he cries to Me, I will hear, for I am gracious.
28. You shall not revile God’s judges, nor curse the ruler of your people.
29. You shall not delay to offer the first of your ripe fruits and of your vintage. You shall give the firstborn of your sons to Me.
30. Likewise you shall do with your oxen and with your sheep; it shall be with its dam seven days. On the eighth day you shall give it to Me.
31. And you shall be holy men to Me. Neither shall you eat flesh torn by beasts in the field. You shall throw it to the dogs.”
HNcbsaand kill itH2873
HVqp3msHSp3mshe shall restoreH7999
HRHSp3msand he lives, there shall bebloodH1818
HRHSp3msHe shall make fullH7999
HChe has nothing,H369
HRHSp3msshall be soldH4376
HCHVNq3msfor his theft.H1591
HVNi3fsin his handH3027
HAampawhether it is an ox,H7794
HNcbsahe shall restoreH7999
HNcmsacauses a fieldH7704
HNcbsato be eaten,H1197
HVhi3msand shall putH7971
HToin his animal,H1165
HNcmscHSp3msand shall feedH1197
HCHVpq3msin another man'sH312
HRHNcmsche shall make full restitutionH7999
HVpi3msfrom the bestH4315
HNcmscof his own field,H7704
HNcmscHSp3msand the bestH4315
HCHNcmscof his own vineyard.H3754
HVqi3fsand catches inH4672
HNcmpaso that the stacks of grain,H1430
HCthe standing grain,H7054
HTdHNcmsais burned up,H398
HCHVNp3mshe who kindledH1197
HRHVqcand it is stolenH1589
HCHVPq3msout of the man'sH376
HVNi3mslet him payH7999
HVNi3msthen the masterH1167
HNcmscof the houseH1004
HTdHNcmsashall be broughtH7126
HTnhe has putH7971
HNcbscHSp3msto his neighbor'sH7453
HNcmsawhether it isforH5921
HNcmsckind of lost thing,H9
HPdxmsto be his,H1931
HNcmscof both partiesH8147
HVhi3mpHSnhe shall payH7999
HAcmdato his neighbor.H7453
HRHVqcand it dies,H4191
HNcfscof the LORDH3068
HChe has notH3808
HNcbscHSp3msto his neighbor'sH7453
HRHNcfscAnd the ownerH1167
HNcmpcHSp3msof it shall accept it,H3947
HCHVqq3msand he shall notH3808
HCHTnmake it good.H7999
HVqi3msfrom his neighbor,H7453
HNcmscHSp3msand it is hurt,H7665
HVqp3msand the ownerH1167
HNcmpcHSp3msof it is notH369
HRHSp3mshe shall surelyH7999
HVpamake full restitution.H7999
HNcmpcHSp3msof it is with it,H5973
HRHSp3mshe shall notH3808
HVqp3msfor its hire.H7939
HRHSp3fshe shall surelyH4117
HRHSp3msto be his wife.H802
HVpi3msto give herH5414
HRHSp3mshe shall payH8254
HNcmsaaccording to the dowryH4119
HRHSp1csI will surelyH8085
And My wrathH639
HCHVqp3msand I will killH2026
HToHSp2mpwith the sword,H2719
HRdHNcfsaand your wivesH802
HNcfpaand your sonsH1121
HToto one of My peopleH5971
HTowho is poorH6041
HRHSp2fsyou shall notH3808
HRHSp3msas a money-lender,H5383
HTnshall you layH7760
HCyou at all takeH2254
HNcfscas a pledge,H2254
HVqayou shall deliver itH7725
HRthe time the sunH8121
HPp3fsis his clothingH8071
HNcfscHSp3msfor his skin.H5785
HRHTishall he sleep?H7901
HVqi3msAnd it will be,H1961
HRHSp1csI will hear,H8085
You shall notH3808
HVpi2msto offerthe first of your ripe fruitsH4395
HNcfscHSp2msand of your vintage.H1831
HCHNcmscHSp2msYou shall giveH5414
HNcmscof your sonsH1121
HTmyou shall doH6213
HVqi2mswith your oxenH7794
HRHNcmscHSp2msandwith your sheep;H6629
HRHNcbscHSp2msit shall beH1961
HNcmpaOn the eighthH8066
HRdHNcmsayou shall give itH5414
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved