1. And it came to pass in the thirtieth year, in the fourth month, on the fifth day of the month, as I was among the captives by the river Chebar, that the heavens were opened, and I saw visions of God.
2. On the fifth day of the month, which was the fifth year of King Jehoiachin’s captivity,
4. And I looked, and behold, a windstorm came out of the north, a great cloud, with fire flashing forth continually—and a brightness all around, coming out of its midst, like the color of sparkling amber out of the midst of the fire.
5. Also out of its midst came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man.
6. And each had four faces, and each had four wings.
7. And their legs were straight; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf’s foot. And they sparkled like the color of burnished brass.
8. And the hands of a man extended from under their wings on their four sides; and as for their faces and wings of the four of them,
9. Their wings were joined one to the other. They did not turn in their going; each one went straight forward.
10. And the likeness of their faces was this: the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side of the four of them; and the face of a bull on the left side of the four of them; and the face of an eagle toward the rear of the four of them.
11. Thus were their faces. And their wings were stretched upward; two wings of each one were joined to another; and two wings of each covered their bodies.
12. And each went straight forward. To where the spirit was to go, there they went without turning as they moved.
13. And the likeness of the living creatures was this: they looked like burning coals of fire; like the appearance of torches. It was continually circling among the living creatures. And the fire was bright, and out of the fire went forth lightning.
14. And the living creatures kept running back and forth, like the appearance of a flash of lightning.
15. And as I looked at the living creatures, behold, one wheel was on the earth beside the living creatures, with its four faces.
16. The appearance of the wheels and their workmanship was the color of beryl, and the four of them had the same likeness. And their appearance and their workmanship was like a wheel inside of a wheel.
17. When they went, they went on their four sides; and they did not turn when they moved.
18. And their rims looked like this: they were high, they were even awesome. And their rims were full of eyes all around the four of them.
19. And when the living creatures moved the wheels moved with them; and when the living creatures were lifted from the earth, the wheels were lifted up with them.
20. Wherever the spirit was to go, there they went; for there the spirit was to go. And the wheels were lifted up along with them, for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.
21. In their going, these also went; and in their standing still, these also stood still. And in their lifting up from the earth, the wheels were also lifted up along with them. For the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.
22. And there was a likeness over the heads of the living creatures—an expanse, like the color of awesome crystal stretched out over their heads from above.
23. And under the expanse their wings were straight, the one toward the other. Each one had two wings covering on this side, and each had two wings covering on that side of their bodies.
24. And I heard the sound of their wings, like the sound of great waters, like the voice of the Almighty, as they went their sound was like the sound of tumult, as the sound of an army. In their standing still, they let down their wings.
25. And there was a voice from the expanse which was over their heads, when they stood still, and they let down their wings.
26. And from above the expanse that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, like sapphire stone. And on the likeness of the throne was a likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it.
27. And I saw Him appearing as the color of polished bronze, looking like fire within it all around. From the likeness of His loins even upward, and from the likeness of His loins even downward, I saw Him, looking like fire, and there was brightness all around Him.
28. As the rainbow appears that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of His brightness all around. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. And I saw. And I fell on my face, and I heard a voice of One speaking.
And it came to passH1961
HCHVqw3msin the thirtiethH7970
HNcfsain the fourthH7243
HRdHAomsamonth, on the fifthH2568
HRdHAcmsadayof the month,H2320
HNpthat the heavensH8064
HVNp3cpand I sawH7200
HNcmscof the LORDH3068
HNpin the landH776
HRHNcbscof the ChaldeansH3778
HNpAnd the handH3027
HNcbscof the LORDH3068
And I looked,H7200
HVtrfsacontinually— and a brightnessH5051
HRHSp3mscomingout of its midst,H8432
HCHRHNcmscHSp3fslike the colorH5869
HRHNcbscof sparkling amberH2830
HTdHNcmsaout of the midstH8432
HRHNcmscof the fire.H784
Also out of its midstH8432
HNcfpaAnd this wasH2088
HNcfscof a man.H120
And their legsH7272
HNcfsaand the soleH3709
HCHNcfscof their feetH7272
HNcfdcHSp3mpwas like the soleH3709
HRHNcfscof a calf'sH5695
HNcfscAnd they sparkledH5340
HCHVqrmpalike the colorH5869
And the handsH3027
HCHNcbdcof a manH120
HNcmpcHSp3mpand as for their facesH6440
HCHNcfdcHSp3mpof the four of them,H702
HNcfscHSp3fsThey did notH3808
HVNi3mpin their going;H3212
And the likenessH1823
HCHNcfscof their facesH6440
HNcbpcHSp3mpwas this: the faceH6440
HNcbpcof a man,H120
HNcmsaand the faceH6440
HCHNcbpcof a lion,H738
HTdHNcfsasideof the four of them;H702
HRHAcmscHSp3mpand the faceH6440
HCHNcbpcof a bullH7794
HNcmsaon the left sideH8040
HRHTdHNcmsaof the four of them;H702
HRHAcmscHSp3fpand the faceH6440
HCHNcbpcof an eagleH5404
HNcmsatoward the rear of the four of them.H702
Thus were their faces.H6440
HCHNcbpcHSp3mpAnd their wingsH3671
HAcfdawingsof each oneH376
HCHAcfdawings of eachcoveredH3680
HVNi3mpas they moved.H3212
And the likenessH1823
HCHNcfscof the living creaturesH2416
HTdHNcfpawas this: they looked likeH4758
HNcbsalike the appearanceH4758
HPp3fswas continually circlingH1980
HRthe living creatures.H2416
HTdHNcfpaAnd the fireH784
HCHNcfsaand out ofH4480
And as I lookedH7200
HCHVqw1csat the living creatures,H2416
HNcmsawason the earthH776
HRthe living creatures,H2416
HTdHNcfpawith its fourH702
HNcmscof the wheelsH212
HTdHNcmpaand their workmanshipH4639
HNcmsaand the four of themH702
HRHAcmscHSp3fphad the sameH259
HCHNcfsaAnd their appearanceH4758
HCHNcmpcHSp3mpand their workmanshipH4639
HRHNcmscof a wheel.H212
And their rimsH1354
HCHNcbpcHSp3fplooked like this: theyHl
HRHSp3mpwere even awesome.H3374
HCHNcfsaAnd their rimsH1354
HNcbsathe four of them.H702
And when the living creaturesH2416
HRHSp3mpand when the living creaturesH2416
HTdHNcmpawere lifted upH5375
HRHVqcAnd the wheelsH212
HCHTdHNcmpawere lifted upH5375
HVNi3mpalong with them,H5980
HNcbscof the living creaturesH2416
HTdHNcfsawas in the wheels.H212
In their going,H3212
HVqi3mpand in their standing still,H5975
HCHRHVqcHSp3mpthese also stood still.H5975
HVqi3mpAnd in their lifting upH5375
HTdHNcmpawere also lifted upH5375
HVNi3mpalong with them.H5980
HNcbscof the living creaturesH2416
HTdHNcfsawasin the wheels.H212
And there was a likenessH1823
HNcmpcof the living creatures—H2416
HNcmsalike the colorH5869
HRHPp3fpside, and eachH376
HToside oftheir bodies.H1472
And I heardH8085
HNcmscof their wings,H3671
HNcfdcHSp3mplike the soundH6963
HNcmpalike the voiceH6963
HRHNcmscof the Almighty,H7706
HNpas they wentH3212
HNcmscwas likethe sound of tumult,H1999
HNcfsaas the soundH6963
HRHNcmscof an army.H4264
HNcbsaIn their standing still,H5975
HRHVqcHSp3mpthey let downH7503
HNcmscHSp3mpwhen they stood still,H5975
HRHVqcHSp3mpand they let downH7503
And from aboveH4605
HNcfscof a throne,H3678
HCHRon the likenessH1823
HNcfscof the throneH3678
HNcfsaas the appearanceH4758
HRHNcmscof a manH120
And I sawH7200
HRHNcbscof polished bronze,H2830
HNcbsaFrom the likenessH4758
HRHNcmscof His loinsH4975
HCHRHDHSdand from the likenessH4758
HCHRHNcmscof His loinsH4975
HNcbsaand there wasHl
HCHNcfsaall around Him.H5439
As the rainbowH7198
HVqi3msin the cloudH6051
HRdHNcmsain the dayH3117
HTmwas the appearanceH4758
HNcmscof His brightnessH5051
HPp3mswas the appearanceH4758
HNcmscof the likenessH1823
HNcfscof the gloryH3519
HNcbscof the LORD.H3068
HNpAnd I saw.H7200
HCHVqw1csAnd I fellH5307
HNcbpcHSp1csand I heardH8085
HNcmsaof One speaking.H1696
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved