2. And the Spirit entered into me when He spoke to me, and set me on my feet, so that I heard Him Who spoke to me.
3. And He said to me, “Son of man, I am sending you to the children of Israel, to a rebellious nation, who have rebelled against Me; they and their fathers have transgressed against Me, even unto this very day.
4. For they are impudent children, and hard of heart. I am sending you to them; and you shall say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD.’
5. And they, whether they will hear or whether they will forbear—for they are a rebellious house—yet they shall know that there has been a prophet among them.
6. And you, son of man, do not be afraid of them, nor of their words, though defiers and despisers are with you, and you dwell among scorpions. Do not be afraid of their words, nor frightened by their faces, for they are a rebellious house.
7. And you shall speak My words to them, whether they will hear or whether they will forbear, for they are most rebellious.
8. But you, son of man, hear what I am saying to you. Do not be rebellious like that rebellious house. Open your mouth and eat what I am giving you.”
9. And I looked, and behold! A hand was extended to me; and lo, a scroll of a book was in it.
10. And He spread it before me; and it was written on the front and on the back. And written on it were lamentations, and mourning, and woe.
Copyright © 2019 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved