1. And I looked, and behold! In the expanse over the head of the cherubim appeared the form of a throne, like a sapphire stone, above them.
2. And He spoke to the man clothed with linen, and said, “Go in among the wheels, under the cherubim, and fill your hands with coals of fire from between the cherubim, and scatter them upon the city.” And he went in before me.
3. And the cherubim were standing on the right side of the house when the man went in; and the cloud filled the inner court.
4. And the glory of the LORD rose from the cherubim, over the threshold of the house. And the house was filled with the cloud, and the court was full of the brightness of the LORD’S glory.
5. And the sound of the wings of the cherubim was heard over the outer court, as the voice of the Almighty God when He speaks.
6. And it came to pass when He had commanded the man clothed with linen, saying, “Take fire from between the wheels, from between the cherubim;” then he went in and stood beside a wheel.
7. And one cherub stretched out his hand from between the cherubim to the fire between the cherubim, and he lifted it and put it into the hands of the one clothed with linen. And he took it and went out.
8. And the form of a man’s hand was seen under the wings of the cherubim.
9. And I looked, and behold, the four wheels were beside the cherubim, one wheel was by one cherub, and another wheel by one cherub; and the wheels looked like the color of a beryl stone.
10. And their appearance was as one, the four of them, as if the wheel were in the midst of the wheel.
11. When they went, they went on their four sides. They did not turn as they went, but in the direction the head was facing they followed. They did not turn as they went.
12. And their whole bodies, and their backs, and their hands, and their wings, and the wheels were full of eyes all around, even their wheels that the four of them had.
13. As for the wheels, it was called to them in my hearing, “O whirling wheel!”
14. And each one had four faces. The first face was the face of a cherub, and the second face was the face of a man, and the third the face of a lion, and the fourth the face of an eagle.
15. And the cherubim rose up. This is the living creature that I saw by the river of Chebar.
16. And when the cherubim went, the wheels went beside them; and when the cherubim lifted their wings to soar from the earth, the wheels did not turn from beside them.
17. When they stood still, these stood still, and when they rose up, these lifted up. For the spirit of the living creatures was in them.
18. And the glory of the LORD went from the threshold of the temple, and stood over the cherubim.
19. And the cherubim lifted up their wings and rose up from the earth in my sight. When they went out, the wheels also were beside them. And they stood at the door of the eastern gate of the LORD’S house. And the glory of the God of Israel was over them from above.
20. These were the living creatures that I saw under the God of Israel by the river Chebar, and I knew that they were cherubim.
21. Four, even four faces belonged to each one; and four wings to each one. And the form of a man’s hands was under their wings.
22. And the form of their faces was the same as the faces that I saw by the river Chebar, even their appearance. They each went straight forward.
And I looked,H7200
HNcmscof the cherubimH3742
HNcfscof a throne,H3678
And He spokeH559
HTdHNcfsaAnd he went inH935
And the cherubimH3742
HVqrmpaon the right sideH3225
HRHNcfscof the houseH1004
HRdHNcmsawhen the manH376
HRHVqcHSp3msand the cloudH6051
And the gloryH3519
HNcbscof the LORDH3068
HNcmscof the house.H1004
HTdHNcmsaAnd the houseH1004
HTowith the cloud,H6051
HTdHNcmsaand the courtH2691
HToof the brightnessH5051
HNcfscof the LORD'SH3068
And the soundH6963
HCHNcmscof the wingsH3671
HVNp3msover the outerH2435
HRHNcmscof the AlmightyH7706
HNcmscwhen He speaks.H1696
And it came to passH1961
HCHVqw3mswhen He had commandedH6680
HRdHNcmpathen he went inH935
And one cherubH3742
HTdHNcmpaand he liftedH5375
HCHVqw3msit and putH5414
HNcmdcof the one clothedH3847
HTdHNcmpaAnd he tookH3947
HCHVqw3msitand went out.H3318
And I looked,H7200
HTdHNcmsaand the wheelsH212
HRHNcbscof a berylH8658
And their appearanceH4758
HCHNcmpcHSp3mpwas as one,H259
HNcfsathe four of them,H702
HRHTrif the wheelH212
HVqi3msin the midstH8432
HRHNcmscof the wheel.H212
When they went,H3212
HNcmpcHSp3mpThey did notH3808
HVNi3mpas they went,H3212
HCin the directionH4725
HRHSp3msThey did notH3808
HVNi3mpas they went.H3212
And their wholeH3605
HNcmscHSp3mpand their backs,H1354
HCHNcbpcHSp3mpand their hands,H3027
HCHNcbdcHSp3mpand their wings,H3671
HCHNcfdcHSp3mpand the wheelsH212
HNcmpcHSp3mpthat the four of themH702
And each oneH259
HNcbpcof a cherub,H3742
HTdHNcmsaand the secondH8145
HNcbpcof a man,H120
HNcmsaand the thirdH7992
HNcbpcof a lion,H738
HNcmsaand the fourthH7243
HNcbpcof an eagle.H5404
And when the cherubimH3742
HRHSp3mpand when the cherubimH3742
HVNi3mpfrom beside them.H681
When they stood still,H5975
HVqi3mpand when they rose up,H7311
HNcbscof the living creaturesH2416
And the cherubimH3742
HNcfdcHSp3mpand rose upH7426
HTdHNcbsain my sight.H5869
HRHNcbdcHSp1csWhen they went out,H3318
HCHTdHNcmpaalso were beside them.H5980
HRHNcfscHSp3mpAnd they stoodH5975
HCHVqw3msat the doorH6607
HNcmscof the easternH6931
HNcmscof the LORD'SH3068
HNcmscAnd the gloryH3519
HCHNcbscof the GodH430
HPp3fswerethe living creaturesH2416
HNpby the riverH5104
HNpand I knewH3045
HNcbpabelonged to each one;H259
HNcfdato each one.H259
HRHAcmsaAnd the formH1823
HCHNcfscof a man'sH120
And the formH1823
HCHNcfscof their facesH6440
HNcbpcHSp3mpwas the sameH1992
HPp3mpas the facesH6440
Copyright © 2022 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved