1. And the Spirit lifted me up and brought me to the eastern gate of the LORD’S house, which faces eastward. And behold, twenty-five men were at the opening of the gate; among whom I saw Jaazaniah the son of Azzur, and Pelatiah the son of Benaiah, princes of the people.
2. And He said to me, “Son of man, these are the men who plot evil and give wicked advice in this city;
3. Who say, ‘The time is not near to build houses; this city is the caldron, and we are the flesh.’
4. Therefore prophesy against them. Prophesy, O son of man!
5. And the Spirit of the LORD fell upon me, and said to me, “Speak, ‘Thus says the LORD, “Thus you have said, O house of Israel, for I Myself know the things that come into your mind, every one of them.
6. You have multiplied your slain in this city, and you have filled its streets with the slain.”
7. Therefore thus says the Lord GOD, “Your slain whom you have laid in her midst, they are the flesh, and this city is the caldron. But I will bring you out of her midst.
8. You have feared the sword, and I will bring a sword upon you,” says the Lord GOD.
9. “And I will bring you out of her midst, and deliver you into the hands of strangers, and will execute judgments among you.
10. You shall fall by the sword. I will judge you unto the border of Israel, and you shall know that I am the LORD.
11. This city shall not be your caldron, nor shall you be the flesh in her midst. But I will judge you unto the border of Israel,
12. And you shall know that I am the LORD. For you have not walked in My statutes, nor have you executed My ordinances, but have done after the customs of the nations all around you.” ‘ ”
13. And it came to pass when I prophesied, Pelatiah the son of Benaiah died. And I fell on my face and cried out with a loud voice, and said, “Ah, Lord GOD! Will You make a full end of the remnant of Israel?”
14. Again the Word of the LORD came to me, saying,
15. “Son of man, your brethren, even your brethren, the men of your kindred, and all the house of Israel, of all that have heard the inhabitants of Jerusalem say to all of them, ‘Go far away from the LORD; this land is given to us for a possession.’
16. Therefore say, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD, “Though I have sent them far off among the nations, and though I scat- tered them among the countries, yet I will be to them as a little sanctuary in the countries where they have gone.” ‘
17. Therefore say, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD, “I will even gather you from the people and assemble you out of the countries where you were scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel.” ‘
18. And they shall come there, and they shall take away all its detestable things and all its abominations from it.
19. And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you. And I will remove the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them a heart of flesh,
20. So that they may walk in My statutes and keep My ordinances, and do them. And they shall be My people, and I will be their God.
21. And as to those whose heart is going after their detestable things, and also their heart is after their abominable idols, I will recompense their way upon their own heads,” says the Lord GOD.
22. And the cherubim lifted up their wings, and the wheels beside them. And the glory of the God of Israel was over them above.
23. And the glory of the LORD went up from the midst of the city and stood upon the mountain which is on the east side of the city.
24. And the Spirit lifted me up and brought me in a vision by the Spirit of God into Chaldea, to the exiles. And the vision that I had seen went up from me.
25. And I spoke to the exiles all the things that the LORD had shown me.
And the SpiritH7307
HNcmscof the LORD'SH3068
HNcmsawere at the openingH6607
HRHNcmscof the gate;H8179
HNcmpcof the people.H5971
And He saidH559
And the SpiritH7307
HNcbscof the LORDH3068
HTmyou have said,H559
HVqp1csHSp3fsthe things that comeH4609
HCHNcfpcinto your mind,H7307
HNcbscHSp2mpevery one of them.
HTryou have laidH7760
HVqp2mpin her midst,H8432
HCHPp3fscity isthe caldron.H5518
HTdHNcbsaBut I will bringH3318
HCHToHSp2mpout of her midst.H8432
"And I will bringH3318
HToHSp2mpout of her midst,H8432
HToHSp2mpinto the handsH3027
HAampaand will executeH6213
You shall fallH5307
HVqi2mpby the sword.H2719
HRdHNcfsaI will judgeH8199
HNpand you shall knowH3045
HRHNcbsanor shall youH859
HRHNcmsain her midst.H8432
HRHNcmscHSp3fsBut I will judgeH8199
And you shall knowH3045
HTryou have notH3808
HVqp2mpin My statutes,H2706
HTnhave you executedH6213
HCHNcmpcHSp1csbut have doneH6213
HVqp2mpafter the customsH4941
HCHRHNcmpcof the nationsH1471
HTrall around you."H5439
And it came to passH1961
HCHVqw3mswhen I prophesied,H5012
HVqp3msAnd I fellH5307
HNcbpcHSp1csand cried outH2199
HCHVqw1cswith a loudH1419
HVqrmsaa full endH3617
HNcmpcHSp2mseven your brethren,H251
HNcmpcof your kindred,H1353
HNpof all thatH834
HTrhave heard the inhabitantsH3427
HRHSp3mpto all of them,H3605
HNcmscHSp3ms'Go far awayH7368
HRHSp1cpfor a possession.'H4181
HCI have sent them far offH7368
HVhp1csHSp3mpamong the nations,H1471
HCHCI scattered themH6327
HVhp1csHSp3mpamong the countries,H776
HRdHNcbpayet I will beH1961
HRHSp3mpas a littleH4592
HRHNcmsain the countriesH776
HTrthey have gone."H935
HNp"I will even gatherH6908
HTryou were scattered,H6327
HRHSp3mpand I will giveH5414
And they shall comeH935
HDHSdand they shall take awayH5493
HNcmscits detestable thingsH8251
And I will giveH5414
HNcmsaand I will putH5414
HRHNcmscHSp2mpAnd I will removeH5493
HNcmscout of their flesh,H1320
HRHNcmscHSp3mpand will giveH5414
HRthey may walkH3212
HVqi3mpin My statutesH2708
HToHSp3mpAnd they shall beH1961
And as toH413
HVqrmsaaftertheir detestable things,H8251
HNcmpcHSp3mpand also their heartH3820
HNcmscHSp3mpis aftertheir abominable idols,H8441
HCHNcfpcHSp3mpI will recompenseH5414
HNcbscHSp3mpupon their own heads,"H7218
And the cherubimH3742
HNcfdcHSp3mpand the wheelsH212
HRHNcfscHSp3mpAnd the gloryH3519
HCHNcbscof the GodH430
And the gloryH3519
HNcbscof the LORDH3068
HNcmscof the cityH5892
HTrison the east sideH6924
HRHNcmsaof the city.H5892
And the SpiritH7307
HCHNcbsalifted me upH5375
HVqp3fsHSp1csand brought meH935
HCHVhw3fsHSp1csin a visionH4758
HRdHNcmsaby the SpiritH7307
HTdHNcfsaAnd the visionH4758
HTrI had seenH7200
Copyright © 2022 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved