1. And the Word of the LORD came to me, saying,
2. “Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel. Prophesy and say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD to the shepherds, “Woe to the shepherds of Israel who feed themselves! Should not the shepherds feed the flocks?
3. You eat the fat and clothe yourselves with the wool; you kill the fat ones, but you do not feed the flock.
4. You have not made the weak strong, nor have you healed the sick, nor have you bound up the broken. You have not brought again those that were driven away, nor have you sought that which was lost; but you have ruled them with force and with cruelty.
5. And they were scattered for lack of a shepherd. And they became food to all the beasts of the field when they were scattered.
6. My sheep wandered through all the mountains and upon every high hill. Yea, My flock was scattered upon all the face of the earth, and none searched nor sought for them.”
7. Therefore, you shepherds, hear the Word of the LORD,
8. “As I live,” says the Lord GOD, “surely because My flock became a prey, and My flock became food to every beast of the field because there was no shepherd, nor did My shepherds search for My flock, but the shepherds fed themselves and did not feed My flock,”
9. Therefore, O shepherds, hear the Word of the LORD.
10. Thus says the Lord GOD, “Behold, I am against the shepherds, and I will require My flock at their hand, and cause them to cease from feeding the flock. Nor shall the shepherds feed themselves any more; for I will deliver My flock from their mouth that they may not be food for them.”
11. For thus says the Lord GOD, “Behold, I Myself will search for My sheep and seek them out.
12. As a shepherd seeks out his flock in the day that he is among his scattered sheep, so I will seek out My sheep and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day.
13. And I will bring them out from the people, and gather them from the countries, and will bring them to their own land and feed them on the mountains of Israel by the rivers, and in all the places of the land where people live.
14. I will feed them in a good pasture, and their fold shall be upon the high mountains of Israel. There they shall lie in a good fold, and in a fat pasture they shall feed upon the mountains of Israel.
15. I will feed My flock, and I will cause them to lie down,” says the Lord GOD.
16. “I will seek that which was lost, and bring again those that were driven away, and will bind up the broken, and will strengthen the sick. But I will destroy the fat and the strong; I will feed them with judgment.”
17. And you, My flock, thus says the Lord GOD, “Behold, I judge between lamb and lamb, between rams and he-goats.
18. Is it a small thing for you to have eaten up the good pasture, but must you trample the rest of your pastures with your feet? And to have drunk of the clear waters, but must you foul the rest of it with your feet?
19. And My flock, they eat what your feet have trampled, and they drink what your feet have fouled.”
20. Therefore thus says the Lord GOD to them, “Behold I Myself will even judge between the fat lamb and the lean lamb.
21. Because you have thrust with side and with shoulder, and with your horns have pushed all the weak until you have scattered them abroad,
22. Therefore I will save My flock, and they shall no more be a prey. And I will judge between lamb and lamb.
23. And I will set up one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them, My servant David. He shall feed them, and he shall be their shepherd.
24. And I the LORD will be their God, and My servant David will be a prince among them. I the LORD have spoken it.
25. And I will make a covenant of peace with them, and will cause the evil beasts to cease out of the land. And they shall dwell safely in the wilderness and sleep in the woods.
26. And I will make them, and the places around My hill, a blessing; and I will bring down the shower in its season. There shall be showers of blessing.
27. And the tree of the field shall yield her fruit, and the earth shall yield her increase. And they shall be safe in their land, and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I have broken the bands of their yoke, and have delivered them out of the hands of those who enslaved them.
28. And no more shall they be a prey to the nations, nor shall the beast of the land devour them. But they shall dwell safely, and none shall terrify them.
29. And I will raise up for them plantations of renown, and they shall never again be consumed by famine in the land, nor shall they bear the shame of the nations any more.
30. And they shall know that I, the LORD their God, am with them, and they, the house of Israel, are My people,” says the Lord GOD.’ ”
31. “And you My sheep, the sheep of My pasture, are men, and I am your God,” says the Lord GOD.
HNpto the shepherds,H7462
HTjto the shepherdsH7462
HVqi2mpyourselves with the wool;H6785
HVqi2mpthe fat ones,H1277
HTdHAafsabut you do notH3808
You have notH3808
HTomade the weakH2470
HTnhave you healedH7495
HTnhave you bound upH2280
HCHRdHVNsfsaYou have notH3808
HCHTothose that were driven away,H5080
HTnhave you soughtH1245
HVpp2mpthat which was lost;H6
HTdHVqrfsabut you have ruledH7287
HCHRHNcfsaand with cruelty.H6531
And they were scatteredH6327
HCHVqw3fpfor lack ofH1097
HVqrmsaAnd they becameH1961
HNcfscof the fieldH7704
HTdHNcmsawhen they were scattered.H6327
HNcfsaYea, My flockH6629
HNcbpcof the earth,H776
HCHTnsought for them."H1245
HRHNcmsaand My flockH6629
HNcfscof the fieldH7704
HTdHNcmsabecause there was noH369
HCHTndid My shepherdsH7462
HNcbscHSp1csbut the shepherdsH7462
HTdHVqrmpaand I will requireH1875
HNcbscHSp1csat their hand,H3027
HRHNcbscHSp3mpand cause them to ceaseH7673
HCHTnshall the shepherdsH7462
HDfor I will deliverH5337
HNcbscHSp1csfrom their mouthH6310
HRHNcmscHSp3mpthat they may notH3808
HPp1cswill search forH1875
HNcbscHSp1csand seek them out.H1239
As a shepherdH7462
HNcbscHSp3msin the dayH3117
HRHNcmscthat he isH1961
HTmI will seek outH1239
HNcbscHSp1csand will deliverH5337
HToHSp3mpout of allH3605
HDhave been scatteredH6327
HVNp3cpin the cloudyH6051
And I will bring them outH3318
HTdHNcmpaand gather themH6908
HTdHNcbpaand will bring themH935
HRtheir own landH127
HNcfscHSp3mpand feed themH7462
HNpby the rivers,H650
HRdHNcmpaand in allH3605
HNcmpcof the landH776
HTdHNcbsawhere people live.
I will feedH7462
HToHSp3mpin a goodH2896
HRHNcmsaand their foldH5116
HVqi3msupon the highH4791
HDthey shall lieH7257
HVqi3fpin a goodH2896
HRHNcbsaand in a fatH8082
HCHNcmsathey shall feedH7462
"I will seekH1245
HTothat which was lost,H6
HVhi1csthose that were driven away,H5080
HCHTowill bind upH2280
HCHToI will destroyH8045
HTdHAafsaand the strong;H2389
HTdHAafsaI will feed themH7462
Is it a small thingH4592
HRHSp2mpto have eaten upH7462
HTdHNcmsabut must you trampleH7429
HCHNcmscof your pasturesH4829
HNcmpcHSp2mpwith your feet?H7272
HRHNcfdcHSp2mpAnd to have drunkH8354
HVqi2mpof the clearH4950
HCHTomust you foulH7515
HTdHVNrmpaof it with your feet?H7272
HPp1cswill even judgeH8199
HCyou have thrustH1920
HRHNcmsaand with shoulder,H3802
HCHRHNcfsaand with your hornsH7161
HTryou have scatteredH6327
Therefore I will saveH3467
HRHNcbscHSp1csand they shall noH3808
HRHNcmsaAnd I will judgeH8199
And I will set upH6965
HRHSp3mpand he shall feedH7462
HRHNcmpaand My servantH5650
HNpwill be a princeH5387
And I will makeH3772
HRHSp3mpand will cause the evilH7451
HTdHNcbsaAnd they shall dwellH3427
HRHNcmsain the wildernessH4057
HCHVqq3cpin the woods.H3293
And I will makeH5414
HToHSp3mpand the places aroundH5439
HNcfsaand I will bring downH3381
HTdHNcmsain its season.H6256
HRHNcbscHSp3msThere shall beH1961
And the treeH6086
HNcmscof the fieldH7704
HNcmscHSp3msand the earthH776
HNcmscHSp3fsAnd they shall beH1961
HNcfscHSp3mpand they shall knowH3045
HNpwhen I have brokenH7665
HNcfpcof their yoke,H5923
HNcmscHSp3mpand have delivered themH5337
HCHVhq1csHSp3mpout of the handsH3027
HRHNcbscof those who enslavedH5647
HDshall they beH1961
HNcmsato the nations,H1471
HTnshall the beastH2416
HCHNcfscof the landH776
HVqi3fsHSp3mpBut they shall dwellH3427
And I will raise upH6965
HRHNcmsaand they shall neverH3808
HNcmsain the land,H776
HCHTnshall they bearH5375
HNcfscof the nationsH1471
And they shall knowH3045
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved