1. And the Word of the LORD came to me, saying,
2. “Son of man, set your face against Mount Seir and prophesy against it.
3. And say unto it, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD, “Behold, O Mount Seir, I am against you, and I will stretch out My hand against you, and I will make you a desolation and a waste.
4. I will raze your cities, and you shall be desolate, and you shall know that I am the LORD.
5. Because you have had a perpetual hatred, and have delivered the children of Israel unto the power of the sword at the time of their calamity, at the time of their final punishment,
6. Therefore, as I live,” says the Lord GOD, “I will prepare you for blood, and blood shall pursue you. Since you have not hated blood, even blood shall pursue you.
7. Thus I will make Mount Seir most desolate, and cut off from it the one passing through, and the one returning.
8. And I will fill his mountains with his slain. In your hills, and your valleys, and all your rivers, those slain with the sword shall fall in them.
9. I will make you a perpetual desolation forever, and your cities shall not be inhabited. And you shall know that I am the LORD.
10. Because you have said, ‘These two nations and these two lands shall be mine, and we shall possess it;’ yet the LORD was there;
11. Therefore, as I live,” says the Lord GOD, “I will even do according to your anger and according to your envy which you have shown out of your hatred against them. And I will make Myself known among them when I have judged you.
12. And you shall know that I am the LORD. I have heard all your blasphemies which you have spoken against the mountains of Israel, saying, ‘Because they are laid desolate, they are given to us to consume.’
13. So with your mouth you have boasted yourself against Me, and have multiplied your words against Me. I have heard them.”
14. Thus says the Lord GOD, “The whole earth rejoices when I shall make you a desolation.
15. As you rejoiced at the inheritance of the house of Israel because of its desolation, so I will do unto you. You shall be a desolation, O Mount Seir and all Idumea, even all of it. And they shall know that I am the LORD.” ’ ”
HNpI am against you,H413
HRHSp2msand I will stretch outH5186
HRHSp2msand I will make youH5414
HNcfsaand a waste.H4923
HNcfscand have deliveredH5064
HNcbdcof the swordH2719
HNcfsaat the timeH6256
HRHNcbscof their calamity,H343
HNcmscHSp3mpat the timeH6256
HRHNcbscof their finalH7093
HNp"I will prepare youH6213
HCHNcmsashall pursue you.H7291
HCyou have notH3808
HCHNcmsashall pursue you.H7291
Thus I will makeH5414
HCHNcfsaand cut offH3772
HRHSp1cpthe one passing through,H5674
HVqrmsaand the one returning.H7725
And I will fillH4390
HNcfpcHSp2msand your valleys,H1516
HAampcwith the swordH2719
I will make youH5414
HNcfpcforever, and your citiesH5892
HVqi3fpAnd you shall knowH3045
HCyou have said,H559
HRHSp1csand we shall possess it;'H3423
HCHVqq1cpHSp3fsyet the LORDH3068
HNp"I will even doH6213
HCHVqq1csaccording to your angerH639
HRHNcmscHSp2msand according to your envyH7068
HTryou have shown outH6213
HVqp2msof your hatredH8135
HRHSp3mpAnd I will make Myself knownH3045
HRHTrI have judged you.H8199
And you shall knowH3045
HNpI have heardH8085
HTryou have spokenH559
HRHVqc'Because they are laid desolate,H8074
HVqp3cpthey are givenH5414
So with your mouthH6310
HRHNcmscHSp2mpyou have boastedH1431
HRHSp1csand have multipliedH6280
As you rejoicedH8057
HRHNcfscHSp2msat the inheritanceH5159
HRHNcfscof the houseH1004
HTrof its desolation,H8074
HTmI will doH6213
HRHSp2fsYou shall beH1961
HNpeven all of it.H3605
HNcmscHSp3fsAnd they shall knowH3045
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved