1. “Therefore, son of man, prophesy against Gog and say, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD, “Behold, I am against you, O Gog, the chief ruler of Meshech and Tubal.
2. And I will turn you about, and lead you on. And I will bring you up from the uttermost parts of the north, and I will bring you against the mountains of Israel.
3. And I will strike your bow out of your left hand, and will cause your arrows to fall out of your right hand.
4. You shall fall on the mountains of Israel, you and all your bands, and the people with you. I will give you for food to the birds of prey of every kind, and to the beasts of the field.
5. You shall fall upon the face of the open field, for I have spoken it,” says the Lord GOD.
6. “And I will send a fire on Magog, and on those who dwell in the isles. And they shall know that I am the LORD.
7. And I will make My holy name known in the midst of My people Israel. And I will not let them profane My holy name any more. Then the nations shall know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel.
8. Behold, it is coming, and it shall be done,” says the Lord GOD. “This is the day of which I have spoken.
9. And the inhabitants of the cities of Israel shall go out and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the javelins, and the spears. And they shall burn them with fire seven years,
10. So that they shall take no wood out of the field, nor cut down any out of the forests; for they shall make fires of the weapons. And they shall plunder those who plundered them, and rob those who robbed them,” says the Lord GOD.
11. “And it will be in that day that I will give to Gog a burial place there in Israel— the valley of those who pass by, east of the sea. And it shall block off those who pass by. And there they shall bury Gog and all his multitude. And they shall call it, The Valley of the Multitude of Gog.
12. And the house of Israel shall bury them, to cleanse the land, seven months.
13. And all the people of the land shall bury them, and it shall be to them a day of renown, the day that I shall be glorified,” says the Lord GOD.
14. “And they shall employ men to continually search the land, burying those who remain on the face of the earth, to cleanse it. At the end of seven months they shall begin the search.
15. And as those who pass through the land, pass through, if any man sees a bone, then he shall set a sign beside it until the buriers have buried it in The Valley of the Multitude of Gog.
16. And also the name of the city there is Multitude. Thus they shall cleanse the land.” ’
17. “And you, son of man, thus says the Lord GOD, ‘Speak to the birds of every kind, and to every beast of the field, “Gather yourselves and come; gather yourselves from all around to My sacrifice that I sacrifice for you, a great sacrifice on the mountains of Israel, so that you may eat flesh and drink blood.
18. You shall eat the flesh of the mighty and drink the blood of the princes of the earth, of rams, lambs, goats, and bulls, all of them fatlings of Bashan.
19. And you shall eat fat until you are full, and drink blood until you are drunk, of My sacrifice which I have sacrificed for you.
20. And you shall be filled at My table with horses and chariots, with mighty men, all the men of war,” ‘ says the Lord GOD.
21. And I will set My glory among the nations, and all the nations shall see My judgments which I have executed, and My hand that I have laid on them.
22. So the house of Israel shall know that I am the LORD their God from that day and forward.
23. And the nations shall know that the house of Israel was exiled for their iniquity. Because they were unfaithful to Me, therefore I hid My face from them and gave them into the hand of their enemies, and they all fell by the sword.
24. According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions I have done to them, and hid My face from them.
25. Therefore thus says the Lord GOD, ‘Now will I again bring back the captives of Jacob, and will have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for My holy name;
26. After they have borne their shame and all their sins by which they have sinned against Me, when they dwell securely in their land and no one terrified them;
27. When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies’ lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;
28. Then they shall know that I am the LORD their God Who exiled them among the nations. But I have gathered them to their own land, and have not left any of them there.
29. Nor will I hide My face from them any more, for I have poured out My Spirit upon the house of Israel,’ says the Lord GOD.”
Copyright © 2020 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved