1. “Therefore, son of man, prophesy against Gog and say, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD, “Behold, I am against you, O Gog, the chief ruler of Meshech and Tubal.
2. And I will turn you about, and lead you on. And I will bring you up from the uttermost parts of the north, and I will bring you against the mountains of Israel.
3. And I will strike your bow out of your left hand, and will cause your arrows to fall out of your right hand.
4. You shall fall on the mountains of Israel, you and all your bands, and the people with you. I will give you for food to the birds of prey of every kind, and to the beasts of the field.
5. You shall fall upon the face of the open field, for I have spoken it,” says the Lord GOD.
6. “And I will send a fire on Magog, and on those who dwell in the isles. And they shall know that I am the LORD.
7. And I will make My holy name known in the midst of My people Israel. And I will not let them profane My holy name any more. Then the nations shall know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel.
8. Behold, it is coming, and it shall be done,” says the Lord GOD. “This is the day of which I have spoken.
9. And the inhabitants of the cities of Israel shall go out and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the javelins, and the spears. And they shall burn them with fire seven years,
10. So that they shall take no wood out of the field, nor cut down any out of the forests; for they shall make fires of the weapons. And they shall plunder those who plundered them, and rob those who robbed them,” says the Lord GOD.
11. “And it will be in that day that I will give to Gog a burial place there in Israel— the valley of those who pass by, east of the sea. And it shall block off those who pass by. And there they shall bury Gog and all his multitude. And they shall call it, The Valley of the Multitude of Gog.
12. And the house of Israel shall bury them, to cleanse the land, seven months.
13. And all the people of the land shall bury them, and it shall be to them a day of renown, the day that I shall be glorified,” says the Lord GOD.
14. “And they shall employ men to continually search the land, burying those who remain on the face of the earth, to cleanse it. At the end of seven months they shall begin the search.
15. And as those who pass through the land, pass through, if any man sees a bone, then he shall set a sign beside it until the buriers have buried it in The Valley of the Multitude of Gog.
16. And also the name of the city there is Multitude. Thus they shall cleanse the land.” ’
17. “And you, son of man, thus says the Lord GOD, ‘Speak to the birds of every kind, and to every beast of the field, “Gather yourselves and come; gather yourselves from all around to My sacrifice that I sacrifice for you, a great sacrifice on the mountains of Israel, so that you may eat flesh and drink blood.
18. You shall eat the flesh of the mighty and drink the blood of the princes of the earth, of rams, lambs, goats, and bulls, all of them fatlings of Bashan.
19. And you shall eat fat until you are full, and drink blood until you are drunk, of My sacrifice which I have sacrificed for you.
20. And you shall be filled at My table with horses and chariots, with mighty men, all the men of war,” ‘ says the Lord GOD.
21. And I will set My glory among the nations, and all the nations shall see My judgments which I have executed, and My hand that I have laid on them.
22. So the house of Israel shall know that I am the LORD their God from that day and forward.
23. And the nations shall know that the house of Israel was exiled for their iniquity. Because they were unfaithful to Me, therefore I hid My face from them and gave them into the hand of their enemies, and they all fell by the sword.
24. According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions I have done to them, and hid My face from them.
25. Therefore thus says the Lord GOD, ‘Now will I again bring back the captives of Jacob, and will have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for My holy name;
26. After they have borne their shame and all their sins by which they have sinned against Me, when they dwell securely in their land and no one terrified them;
27. When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies’ lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;
28. Then they shall know that I am the LORD their God Who exiled them among the nations. But I have gathered them to their own land, and have not left any of them there.
29. Nor will I hide My face from them any more, for I have poured out My Spirit upon the house of Israel,’ says the Lord GOD.”
And I will turn you about,H7725
HCHVoq1csHSp2msand lead you on.H8338
HCHVpq1csHSp2msAnd I will bring you upH5927
HCHVhq1csHSp2msfrom the uttermost partsH3411
HRHNcfdcof the north,H6828
HNcfsaand I will bring youH935
And I will strikeH5221
HNcfscHSp2msout of your leftH8040
HRHNcbscand will cause your arrowsH2671
HVhi1csout of your rightH3225
You shall fallH5307
HNcmpcHSp2msand the peopleH5971
HRHSp2fsI will give youH5414
HRHNcfsato the birdsH6833
HNcfsaand to the beastsH2416
HCHNcfscof the field.H7704
"And I will sendH7971
HRHNpand on those who dwellH3427
HRHNcmsain the isles.H339
HTdHNcmpaAnd they shall knowH3045
HCHToI will make My holyH6944
HVhi1csin the midstH8432
HRHNcmscof My peopleH5971
HNpAnd I will notH3808
HDThen the nationsH1471
HNpthe Holy OneH6918
HTmit is coming,H935
HVqrfsaand it shall be done,"H1961
HTrI have spoken.H1696
And the inhabitantsH3427
HVqrmpcof the citiesH5892
HNpshall go outH3318
HCHVqq3cpand shall set on fireH1197
HRHNcmsaboth the shieldsH6793
HCHNcfsaand the bucklers,H4043
HRHNcfsaand the arrows,H2671
HCHRHNcmpaand the javelins,H3027
HCHRHNcmscand the spears.H7420
HCHRHNcmsaAnd they shall burnH1197
So that they shall takeH5375
HCthey shall make firesH1197
HNcbsaof the weapons.H5402
HRdHNcmsaAnd they shall plunderH7997
HTothose who plundered them,H7997
HTothose who robbed them,"H962
HCHVqq3msit will be in thatH1931
HRdHNcmsathat I will giveH5414
HNcbscof those who pass by,H5674
HNcfscof the sea.H3220
HPp3fsshall block offH2629
HTothose who pass by.H5674
HDthey shall buryH6912
HNcmscHSp3msAnd they shall callH7121
HCHVqq3cpit, The ValleyH1516
HNcbscof the Multitude of Gog.H1996
HNcmscof the landH776
HTdHNcbsashall bury them,H6912
HCHVqq3cpand it shall beH1961
HRHSp3mpa day of renown,H8034
HNcmscthat I shall be glorified,"H3513
"And they shall employH914
HTothose who remainH3498
HNcbpcof the earth,H776
HTdHNcbsato cleanse it.H2891
HRHVpcHSp3fsAt the endH7097
HNcmpathey shall begin the search.H2713
And as those who pass throughH5674
HTdHVqrmpaif any manH120
HNcfscthen he shall setH1129
HNcbscof the Multitude of Gog.H1996
HVqv2msto the birdsH6833
HRHNcbscof every kind,H3605
HNcfsaand to everyH3605
HNcfscof the field,H7704
HVNv2mpyourselves and come;H935
HVNv2mpyourselves from all aroundH5439
HNpso that you may eatH398
You shall eatH398
HNcmscof the mightyH1368
HCHNcmscof the princesH5387
HNcmpcof the earth,H776
HNcmpaall of themH3605
And you shall eatH398
HNcmsauntil you are full,H7654
HNcmsauntil you are drunk,H7943
HRHNcmsaof My sacrificeH2077
HTrI have sacrificedH2076
And you shall be filledH7646
HCHNcmsawith mighty men,H1368
And I will setH5414
HNcbscHSp1csamong the nations,H1471
HTrI have executed,H6213
HTrI have laidH7760
And the nationsH1471
HVqp3cpfor their iniquity.H5771
HTrthey were unfaithfulH4603
HRHSp1cstherefore I hidH5641
HRHSp3mpand gave themH5414
HCHVqw1csHSp3mpinto the handH3027
HRHNcbscof their enemies,H6862
HNcmpcHSp3mpand they allH3605
HCHVqw3mpby the sword.H2719
According to their uncleannessH2932
HRHNcfscHSp3mpand according to their transgressionsH6588
HCHRHNcmpcHSp3mpI have doneH6213
HDwill I again bring backH7725
HNpand will have mercyH7355
HCHVpq1csupon the wholeH3605
HNpand will be jealousH7065
HCHVpq1csfor My holyH6944
Afterthey have borneH5375
HVqp3cpby which they have sinnedH4604
HRHSp1cswhen they dwellH3427
HCHTnone terrified them;H2729
When I have brought them againH7725
HToHSp3mpout of their enemies'H341
HRHNcbpcand am sanctifiedH6942
HRHSp3mpin the sightH5869
Then they shall knowH3045
HTdHNcmpaBut I have gathered themH3664
HRtheir own land,H127
HNcfscHSp3mpand have notH3808
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved