1. And he led me to the gate, the gate that faces eastward.
2. And behold, the glory of the God of Israel came from the way of the east. And His voice was like the sound of many waters. And the earth shined with His glory.
3. And it looked the same as the vision which I saw, even according to the vision which I saw when I came to destroy the city. And the visions were like the vision that I saw by the river Chebar. And I fell on my face.
4. And the glory of the LORD came into the temple by the way of the gate whose view is eastward.
5. And the Spirit took me up and brought me into the inner chamber. And behold, the glory of the LORD filled the temple.
6. And I heard Him speaking to me from the temple. And standing by me was a Man.
7. And He said to me, “Son of man,the house of Israel shall no more defile the place of My throne, and the place of the soles of My feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the sons of Israel forever; neither they, nor their kings, by their whoredom, nor by the dead bodies of their kings in their high places.
8. When they set their threshold by My threshold, and their doorpost by My doorpost; and the wall between Me and them, they have even defiled My holy name by their abominations which they have done. And I have consumed them in My anger.
9. Now let them put away their whoredom, and the dead bodies of their kings from Me, and I will dwell in their midst forever.
10. You, son of man, show the house of Israel the temple, so that they may be ashamed of their iniquities. And let them measure its pattern.
11. And if they are ashamed of all that they have done, the form of the house, and its arrangement, and its exits, and its entrances, and all its forms, and all its ordinances, and all its forms, and all its laws, make known to them. And write them before their eyes, so that they may observe all its form, and all its ordinances, and do them.
12. This is the law of the temple. On the top of the mountain is all its border, all around it is most holy. Behold, this is the law of the temple.
13. And these are the measures of the altar by the cubit. The cubit is a cubit and a span; even the base shall be a cubit, and the width a cubit, and its border by its edge all around shall be a span. And this is the upper part of the altar.
14. And from the base on the ground even to the lower ledge shall be two cubits, and the width one cubit. And from the smaller ledge even to the greater ledge shall be four cubits, and the width one cubit.
15. And the altar hearth shall be four cubits, and from the altar hearth and upward shall be four horns.
16. And the altar hearth shall be twelve cubits long, twelve wide, square in its four sides.
17. And the ledge shall be fourteen cubits long and fourteen wide in its four sides. And the border around it shall be half a cubit, and its base a cubit around. And its steps shall face eastward.”
18. And He said to me, “Son of man, thus says the Lord GOD, ‘These are the ordinances of the altar in the day of its being made to offer upon it burnt offerings, and to sprinkle blood upon it.
19. And you shall give a young bull for a sin offering to the priests the Levites, who are of the seed of Zadok, who approach Me to minister to Me,’ says the Lord GOD.
20. And you shall take of its blood and put it on its four horns, and on the four corners of the ledge, and on the border all around. So you shall cleanse and purge it.
21. You shall also take the bull of the sin offering, and he shall burn it in the appointed place of the temple, outside the sanctuary.
22. And on the second day you shall offer a kid of the goats without blemish for a sin offering. And they shall cleanse the altar as they cleansed it with the bull.
23. And when you have finished cleansing it, you shall offer a young bull without blemish and a ram out of the flock without blemish.
24. And you shall offer them before the LORD, and the priests shall cast salt upon them, and they shall offer them up for a burnt offering to the LORD.
25. Every day for seven days you shall prepare a goat for a sin offering. They also shall prepare a young bull, and a ram out of the flock, without blemish.
26. Seven days they shall purge the altar and purify it; and they shall consecrate themselves.
27. And when these days are expired, it shall be that on the eighth day, and forward, the priests shall make your burnt offerings before the altar, and your peace offerings. And I will accept you,’ says the Lord GOD.”
HNcbscof the GodH430
HRHNcbscthe way of the east.H6921
HTdHNcmsaAnd His voiceH6963
HCHNcmscHSp3mswaslike the soundH6963
HNcmpaAnd the earthH776
HVhp3fswith His glory.H3519
And it lookedH4758
HCHRHNcmscthe same as the visionH4758
HVqp1cseven according to the visionH4758
HVqp1cswhen I cameH935
HTdHNcfsaAnd the visionsH4758
HCHNcmpawerelike the visionH4758
HNpAnd I fellH5307
And the gloryH3519
HCHNcbscof the LORDH3068
HTdHNcmsaby the wayH1870
HNcbscof the gateH8179
And the SpiritH7307
HNcbsatook me upH5375
HCHVqw3fsHSp1csand brought meH935
HNcbscof the LORDH3068
And He saidH559
HNpshall no moreH5750
HNcmscof My throne,H3678
HNcmscof the solesH3709
HNcfpcof My feet,H7272
HTrI will dwellH7931
HDin the midstH8432
HRHNcmscof the sonsH1121
HPp3mpnor their kings,H4428
HCHNcmpcHSp3mpby their whoredom,H2184
HRHNcfscHSp3mpnor by the dead bodiesH6297
HCHRHNcmpcof their kingsH4428
HNcmpcHSp3mpin their high places.H1116
When they setH5414
HNcmscHSp1csand their doorpostH4201
HNcfscHSp1csand the wallH7023
HCHRHSp3mpthey have even defiledH2930
HNcmscby their abominationsH8441
HTrthey have done.H6213
HVqp3cpAnd I have consumedH398
HToHSp3mpin My anger.H639
HDletthem put awayH7368
HNcfscHSp3mpand the dead bodiesH6297
HCHNcmpcof their kingsH4428
HRHSp1csand I will dwellH7931
HCHVqq1csin their midstH8432
HTdHNcmsaso that they may be ashamedH3637
HCHVNj3mpof their iniquities.H5771
HRHNcbpcHSp3mpAnd let them measureH4058
HCHCthey are ashamedH3637
HTrthey have done,H6213
HNcfscof the house,H1004
HTdHNcmsaand its arrangement,H8498
HCHNcfscHSp3msand its exits,H4161
HCHNcmpcHSp3msand its entrances,H4126
HCHVqv2msthem before their eyes,H5869
HRHNcbdcHSp3mpso that they may observeH8104
HNcfscof the temple.H1004
HNcmscof the mountainH2022
HNcbsait is mostH6944
HPdxfsis the lawH8451
HNcfscof the temple.H1004
HCHPdxcpare the measuresH4060
HNcfpcof the altarH4196
HTdHNcmsaby the cubit.H520
HNcfsaand a span;H2948
HCHNcmsaeven the baseH2436
HTdHNcfsaand the widthH7341
HCHNcfsaand its borderH1366
HCHPdxmsisthe upper partH1354
HNcbscof the altar.H4196
And from the baseH2436
HCHRHNcmscon the groundH776
HNcfpaand the widthH7341
HNcfsaAnd from the smallerH6996
HNcfpaand the widthH7341
And the altar hearthH741
And the ledgeH5835
HAcmscsides. And the borderH1366
HNcbsaAnd its stepsH4609
And He saidH559
HNcbpcof the altarH4196
HTdHNcmsain the dayH3117
HRHNcmscof its being madeH6213
HNcfsaand to sprinkleH2236
And you shall giveH5414
HNcmsafor a sin offeringH2403
HRHSp1csto minister to Me,'H8334
And you shall takeH3947
HCHVqq2msof its bloodH1818
HNcfpcof the ledge,H5835
HNcbsaSo you shall cleanseH2398
HToHSp3msand purge it.H3722
You shall also takeH3947
HTdHNcmsaof the sin offering,H2403
HTdHNcfsaand he shall burnH8313
HCHVqq3msHSp3msitin the appointed placeH4662
HRHNcmscof the temple,H1004
And on the secondH8145
HCHRdHNcmsayou shall offerH7126
HNcmscof the goatsH5795
HAamsafor a sin offering.H2403
HRHNcfsaAnd they shall cleanseH2398
HVpp3cpit with the bull.H6499
And when you have finishedH3615
HRHVpcit, you shall offerH7126
HAamsaand a ramH352
And you shall offer themH7126
HNpand the priestsH3548
HRHSp3mpand they shall offer them upH5927
HToHSp3mpfor a burnt offeringH5930
HNcfsato the LORD.H3068
HRdHNcmsayou shall prepareH6213
HNcmscfora sin offering.H2403
HNcfsaThey also shall prepareH6213
HCHNcmsaand a ramH352
HToAnd when these daysH3117
HCHVpi3mpit shall beH1961
HCHVqq3msthat on the eighthH8066
HToyour burnt offeringsH5930
HCHToyour peace offerings.H8002
HNcmpcHSp2mpAnd I will acceptH7521
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved