1. “And you, son of man, take a sharp sword to yourself, take a barber’s razor also, and cause it to pass on your head and on your beard. Then take scales to weigh and divide the hair.
2. You shall burn a third part with fire in the middle of the city, when the days of the siege are fulfilled; and you shall take a third part and beat around it with a sword; and you shall scatter a third part in the wind, and I will draw out a sword after them.
3. Also you shall take a few of them in number, and tie them up in the hem of your garments.
4. Then take of them again, and throw them into the middle of the fire, and burn them in the fire; for a fire shall come forth into all the house of Israel.
5. Thus says the Lord GOD, ‘This is Jerusalem. I have set it in the midst of the nations.
6. And she has rebelled against My ordinances in doing wickedness more than the nations, and against My statutes more than the countries that are all around her; for they have rejected My judgments and My laws; they have not walked in them.’
7. Therefore thus says the Lord GOD, ‘Because you have multiplied disobedience more than the nations that are all around you, and have not walked in My laws, neither have kept My judgments, nor have done according to the judgments of the nations all around you;’
8. Therefore thus says the Lord GOD; ‘Behold, I, even I, am against you, and will carry out judgments in the sight of the nations.
9. And I will do in you that which I have not done, and the like of which I will never do again because of all your abominations.
10. Therefore the fathers shall eat the sons in your midst, and the sons shall eat their fathers. And I will execute judgments in you, and I will scatter the whole remnant of you into all the winds.
11. Therefore, as I live,’ says the Lord GOD, ‘surely because you have defiled My sanctuary with all your detestable things, and with all your abominations, therefore I will also diminish you; neither shall My eye spare you, nor will I have any pity.
12. A third part of you shall die with the plague, and shall be consumed with the famine in your midst. And a third part shall fall by the sword all around you; and I will scatter a third part into all the winds, and I will draw out a sword after them.
13. Thus shall My anger be fulfilled, and I will cause My fury to rest upon them, and I will be comforted. And they shall know that I the LORD have spoken it in My zeal, when I have fulfilled My fury upon them.
14. And I will make you a desolation and a reproach among the nations that are all around you, in the sight of all who pass by.
15. So it shall be a reproach and a taunt, a chastening and an astonishment to the nations which are all around you, when I shall execute judgments against you in anger and in fury and in raging rebukes; I the LORD have spoken it.
16. When I shall send on them the evil arrows of famine, which shall be for their destruction, which I will send to destroy you; even I will increase the famine upon you, and break your staff of bread;
17. Yea, I will send upon you famine and evil beasts, and you will be bereaved. And pestilence and blood shall pass among you; and I shall bring a sword on you. I the LORD have spoken it.’ ”
HNcbscalso, and cause it to passH5674
HNcmsaand divide the hair.H2505
You shall burnH1197
HVhi2msa third partH7992
HRdHNcmsain the middleH8432
HRHNcmscof the city,H5892
HTdHNcfsawhen the daysH3117
HNcmpcof the siegeH4692
HRHVqcand you shall takeH3947
HToa third partH7992
HNcbpcHSp3fswith a sword;H2719
HRdHNcfsaandyou shall scatterH2219
HVqi2msa third partH7992
HCHTdHNcfsain the wind,H7307
HRdHNcbsaand I will draw outH7324
HNcmscof the fire,H784
HToHSp3mpin the fire;H784
HRdHNcbsashall come forthH3318
HNpI have set itH7760
HVqp1csHSp3fsin the midstH8432
HRHNcmscof the nations.H1471
And she has rebelledH4784
HToagainst My ordinancesH4941
HNcmpcHSp1csin doing wickednessH7564
HCHToagainst My statutesH2708
HTrareall around her;H5439
HCthey have rejectedH3988
HRHNcmpcHSp1csand My laws;H2708
HCHNcbpcHSp1csthey have notH3808
HCyou have multipliedH1995
HTrareall around you,H5439
HVqp2mpin My laws,H2708
HVqp2mpaccording to the judgmentsH4941
HCHRHNcmpcof the nationsH1471
HTrall around you;'H5439
HRHSp2fsand will carry outH6213
HNcmpain the sightH5869
HRHNcbdcof the nations.H1471
And I will doH6213
HTrI have notH3808
HTrI will neverH3808
HNcmpain your midst,H8432
HRHNcmscHSp2fsand the sonsH1121
HNcmpcHSp3mpAnd I will executeH6213
HRHSp2fsand I will scatterH2219
HNcmscremnant of youH7611
HCyou have defiledH2930
HRHNcmscyour detestable things,H8251
HNcmpcHSp2fsand with allH3605
HCHTnshall My eyeH5869
HPp1cshave any pity.H2550
A third partH7992
HAofscHSp2fsof you shall dieH4191
HVqi3mpwith the plague,H1698
HRdHNcmsaand shall be consumedH3615
HVqi3mpwith the famineH7458
HCHRdHNcmsain your midst.H8432
HRHNcmscHSp2fsAnd a third partH7992
HVqi3mpby the swordH2719
HRdHNcfsaall around you;H5439
HNcbpcHSp2fsand I will scatterH2219
HVpi1csa third partH7992
HNcbsaand I will draw outH7324
Thus shall My angerH639
HCHVqq3msand I will cause My furyH2534
HRHSp3mpand I will be comforted.H5162
HCHVtq1csAnd they shall knowH3045
HVpp1csitin My zeal,H7068
HRHNcfscHSp1cswhen I have fulfilledH3615
And I will make youH5414
HRHNcfsaand a reproachH2781
HCHRHNcfsaamong the nationsH1471
HNcbpcHSp2fsin the sightH5869
HRHNcbdcof all who pass by.H5674
So it shall beH1961
HNcfsaand a taunt,H1422
HNcmsaand an astonishmentH4923
HCHNcfsato the nationsH1471
HTrareall around you,H5439
HNcbpcHSp2fswhen I shall executeH6213
HRHNcmsaand in furyH2534
HCHRHNcfsaand in ragingH2534
When I shall sendH7971
HVqp3cpfor their destruction,H4889
HTrI will sendH7971
HToHSp3mpto destroy you;H7843
HRHVpcHSp2mpeven I will increaseH3254
Yea, I will sendH7971
HCHNcfsaand you will be bereaved.H7921
HRHSp2fsand I shall bringH935
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved