1. Moreover the Word of the LORD came to me, saying,
2. “And also you, son of man, thus says the Lord GOD to the land of Israel, ‘An end! The end has come upon the four corners of the land.
3. Now the end has come upon you, and I will send My anger upon you and will judge you according to your ways, and will lay upon you all your abominations.
4. And My eye shall not spare you, neither will I have pity. But I will repay your ways upon you, and your abominations shall be in your midst; and you shall know that I am the LORD.’
5. Thus says the Lord GOD, ‘An evil: Behold, an unheard of evil has come!
6. An end has come, the end has come! It awakes against you; behold, it has come.
7. The encirclement of doom has come unto you, O dwellers of the land. The time has come, the day of tumult is near, and not a joyful shouting upon the mountains.
8. And I will soon pour out My fury upon you, and fulfill My anger upon you. And I will judge you according to your ways, and will repay you for all your abominations.
9. And My eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity; I will repay you according to your ways and your abominations that are in your midst. And you shall know that I am the LORD who strikes.
10. Behold the day! Behold, it has come; the encirclement of doom has gone out; the rod has blossomed; arrogance has budded.
11. Violence has risen up into a rod of wickedness. None of them shall remain, nor of their multitude, nor of any of their riches; nor shall there be wailing for them.
12. The time has come; the day has arrived. Let not the buyer rejoice, nor the seller mourn; for wrath is upon all her multitude.
13. For the seller shall not recover the hing he has sold as long as both of them live; for the vision to all her multitude shall not be reversed, neither shall any preserve his life because of the iniquity.
14. They have blown the trumpet, even to make all ready; but none goes to the battle, for My wrath is upon all her multitude.
15. The sword is without, and the plague and the famine within. He who is in the field shall die with the sword; and he who is in the city shall be devoured by famine and plague.
16. But if their fugitives shall escape, then they shall be like doves of the valleys on the mountains, all of them mourning, each one for his iniquity.
17. All hands shall be feeble, and all knees shall go as weak as water.
18. They shall also gird on sackcloth, and trembling shall cover them; and shame shall be upon all faces, and baldness upon all heads.
19. They shall throw their silver in the streets, and their gold shall be an unclean thing. Their silver and their gold shall not be able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the LORD. They shall not satisfy their souls, neither fill their bowels; because their iniquity has become a stumbling block for them.
20. And the beauty of His ornaments— which He set in majesty—they made of it the images of their abominations and of their hateful things; therefore I make it to them as an unclean thing.
21. And I will give it into the hands of the strangers for a prize, and to the wicked of the earth for a spoil; and they shall defile it.
22. I will also turn My face from them, and they shall pollute My secret place; and robbers shall enter into it and defile it.
23. Make a chain; for the land is full of bloody crimes, and the city is full of violence.
24. And I will bring the worst of the heathen, and they shall possess their houses. I will also make the pomp of the strong to cease; and their holy places shall be defiled.
25. Terror comes; and they shall seek peace, but there shall be none.
26. Disaster shall come upon disaster, and rumor shall be upon rumor. And they shall seek a vision from the prophet; but the law shall perish from the priest, and wisdom from the elders.
27. The king shall mourn, and the prince shall be clothed with despair, and the hands of the people of the land shall tremble. I will do to them according to their way, and according to their uncleanness I will judge them; and they shall know that I am the LORD.’ ”
"And also you,H859
HNpto the landH127
HNcfpcof the land.H776
HTdHNcmsahas come upon you,H5921
HRHSp2fsand I will sendH7971
HRHSp2fsand will judge youH8199
HCHVqq1csHSp2fsaccording to your ways,H1870
HRHNcbpcHSp2fsand will layH5414
And My eyeH5869
HCI will repay your waysH1870
HVqi1csand your abominationsH8441
HVqi3fpin your midst;H8432
HRHNcmscHSp2fsand you shall knowH3045
HCI am the LORD.'H3068
The encirclement of doomH6843
HVqrmscof the land.H776
HCHTna joyful shoutingH1906
HNcmsaupon the mountains.H2022
HDAnd I will soonH7138
HRHSp2fsAnd I will judge youH8199
HCHVqq1csHSp2fsaccording to your ways,H1870
HRHNcbpcHSp2fsand will repayH5414
And My eyeH5869
HCHTnwill I have pity;H2550
HVqi1csI will repayH5414
HVqi1csyou according toH5921
HRHNcbpcHSp2fsand your abominationsH8441
HVqi3fpin your midst.H8432
HRHNcmscHSp2fsAnd you shall knowH3045
HTmit has come;H935
HVqrfsathe encirclement of doomH6843
HTdHNcfsahas gone out;H3318
HTdHNcmsahas risen upH6965
HVqp3msinto a rodH4294
HRHSp3mpshall remain, norH3808
HCHTnof their multitude,H1995
HCHTnof any of their riches;H1991
HCHTnshallthere be wailingH5089
HRthe thing he has soldH4465
HCHDas both of themH2416
HNcfscHSp3msbecause of the iniquityH5771
They have blownH8628
HRdHNcmsaeven to makeH3559
HVqrmsato the battle,H4421
HRdHNcmsaand the plagueH1698
HCHTdHNcmsaand the famineH7458
HTrisin the fieldH7704
HVqi3mswith the sword;H2719
HRdHNcfsaand he whoH834
HCHTris in the cityH5892
HRdHNcfsashall be devouredH398
But if their fugitivesH6412
HCHVqq3cpthen they shall beH1961
HRHNcfpcof the valleysH1516
HNcmscHSp3mpof them mourning,H1993
HNcmsafor his iniquity.H5771
They shall also girdH2296
They shall throwH7993
HNcmscHSp3mpin the streets,H2351
HRdHNcmpaand their goldH2091
HRHNcfsathing. Their silverH3701
HNcmscHSp3mpand their goldH2091
HVqi3msto deliver themH5337
HRHVhcHSp3mpin the dayH3117
HRHNcmscof the wrathH5678
HNcfscof the LORD.H3068
HNpThey shall notH3808
HVqp3msa stumbling blockH4383
And the beautyH6643
HCHNcmscof His ornaments—H5716
HNcmscHSp3mswhich He setH7760
HCHNcmpcof their abominationsH8441
HNcfpcHSp3mpandof their hateful things;H8251
HTmI make itH5414
HRHSp3mpas an uncleanH5079
And I will give itH5414
HCHVqq1csHSp3msinto the handsH3027
HRHNcbscof the strangersH2114
HTdHAampafor a prize,H7998
HRHNcmsaand to the wickedH7563
HCHRHAampcof the earthH776
HTdHNcbsafor a spoil;H957
HRHNcmsaand they shall defile it.H2490
I will also turnH5437
HToand they shall pollute My secretH6845
HVqsmscHSp1csplace; and robbersH6530
And I will bringH935
HAampcof the heathen,H1471
HNcmpaand they shall possessH3423
HNcmpcHSp3mpI will also make the pompH1347
HNcmscof the strongH5794
HCHVhq1csand their holy placesH6942
HNcmpcHSp3mpshall be defiled.H2490
HNcfsaAnd they shall seekH1245
HNcmsafrom the prophet;H5030
HRHNcmsabut the lawH8451
HVqi3fsfrom the priest,H3548
HCHNcfsafrom the elders.H2205
HVti3msand the princeH5387
HCHNcmsashall be clothedH3847
HNcfsaand the handsH3027
HCHNcbdcof the peopleH5971
HNcmscof the landH776
HVNi3fpI will doH6213
HToHSp3mpaccording to their way,H1870
HRHNcbscHSp3mpand according to their uncleannessH4941
HCHRHNcmpcHSp3mpI will judge them;H8199
HVqi1csHSp3mpand they shall knowH3045
Copyright © 2022 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved