2. A Minister of the sanctuary and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord set up, and not man.
5. Who serve as a representation and shadow of the heavenly things, exactly as Moses was divinely instructed when he was about to construct the tabernacle: “For see,” says He, “that you make all things according to the pattern that was shown to you in the mountain.”
8. But since He found fault with them, He says, “’Behold, the days are coming,’ says the Lord, ‘when I will establish a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah;
9. Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took hold of their hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt because they did not continue in My covenant, and I disregarded them,’ says the Lord.
10. ‘For this is the covenant that I will establish with the house of Israel after those days,’ says the Lord: ‘I will give My laws into their minds, and I will inscribe them upon their hearts; and I will be their God, and they will be My people.
11. And they will no longer teach every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, “Know the Lord” because all will know Me, from the least to the greatest of them;
12. For I will be merciful toward their unrighteousnesses, and their sins and their lawlessness I will not remember ever again.’ ”
Copyright © 2019 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved