1. O Israel, return to the LORD your God, for you have fallen because of your iniquity.
2. Take with you words, and return to the LORD. Say to Him, “Take away all our iniquity, and receive us graciously, that we may repay with the sacrifices of our lips.
3. Assyria shall not save us; we will not ride on horses. Nor shall we say any more to the work of our hands, ‘Our gods’—for in You the fatherless finds mercy.”
4. “I will heal their backslidings; I will love them freely; for My anger has turned away from him.
5. I will be as the dew to Israel; he shall blossom as the lily and cast out his roots like Lebanon.
6. His branches shall spread, and his beauty shall be as the olive tree, and his smell as Lebanon.
7. Those who dwell under his shadow shall return; they shall revive like the grain, and grow like the vine. Their scent shall be as the wine of Lebanon.
8. Ephraim shall say, ‘What have I to do any more with idols?’ I have heard him and watched him; I am like a leafy cypress tree. Your fruit is found from Me.”
9. Who is wise? He shall understand these things. Who has understanding? He shall know them, for the ways of the LORD are right, and the just shall walk in them; but transgressors shall fall in them.
HAamsathat we may repayH7999
HNcmpaof our lips.H8193
HVhi3msHSp1cpwe will notH3808
HCHTnshall we sayH559
HDto the workH4639
HRHNcmscof our hands,H3027
Those who dwellH3427
HVqrmpcunder his shadowH6738
HVqi3mpthey shall reviveH2421
HVpi3mplike the grain,H1715
HCHVqi3mplike the vine.H1612
HNcmscHSp3msshall beas the wineH3196
HNpshall say, 'WhatH4100
HTihaveI to doHl
HVqp1cshimand watched him;H7789
HPp1csamlike a leafyH7488
HAamsaHe shall understandH995
HVNrmsaHe shall know them,H3045
HNcbpcof the LORDH3068
HAampaand the justH6662
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved