1. The wilderness and the desert shall be glad and the desert shall rejoice and blossom as the rose.
2. It shall blossom abundantly, and rejoice even with joy and singing; the glory of Lebanon shall be given to it, the excellency of Carmel and Sharon, they shall see the glory of the LORD and the majesty of our God.
3. Make the weak hands strong and make the feeble knees sure.
4. Say to those of a fearful heart, “Be strong, fear not; behold, your God will come with vengeance, with the full recompense of God. He will come and save you.”
5. Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped.
6. Then the lame shall leap like a deer, and the tongue of the dumb shall sing; for in the wilderness waters shall break out, and streams in the desert.
7. And the parched ground shall become a pool, and the thirsty land shall become springs of water in the home of jackals, in its lair, it shall be a place for the reed and rush.
8. And a highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The Way of Holiness. The unclean shall not pass over it. But it will be for him who walks in that way, but fools, shall not err in it.
9. No lion shall be there, nor any beast of prey shall go up on it, they shall not be found there. But the redeemed shall walk there.
10. And the ransomed of the LORD shall return and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads; they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.
Copyright © 2020 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved