1. Bel bows down, Nebo stoops; their idols were upon the beasts and upon the cattle; the things you carried about have become a load, a burden for the weary.
2. They stoop, they bow down together; they could not deliver the burden, but they themselves have gone into captivity.
3. “Hearken to Me, O house of Jacob, and all the remnant of the house of Israel, who are borne by Me from the belly, who are lifted from the womb;
4. Even to your old age I am He; and to gray hairs I will carry you. I have made you, and I will bear you up; even I will carry you, and will deliver you.
5. To whom will you liken Me, and make Me equal, and compare Me, that we may be alike?
6. They pour gold out of the bag, and weigh silver with the balance, and hire a goldsmith; and he makes it a god; they fall down, yea, they bow down to it.
7. They carry it upon the shoulder, they carry it and set it in its place, and it stands; it shall not move itself from its place. Yea, one shall cry unto it, yet it cannot answer, nor save him out of his trouble.
8. Remember this, and show yourselves men: bring it again to mind, O you transgressors.
9. Remember the former things of old; for I am God, and there is none else, I am God, and there is none like Me,
11. Calling a bird of prey from the east, the man of my counsel from a far country. Yea, I have spoken, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it.
12. Hearken to Me, you stubborn-hearted who are far from righteousness;
13. I bring near My righteousness. It shall not be far off, and My salvation shall not be delayed; and I will place salvation in Zion, for Israel My glory.”
HVqp3cpupon the beastsH2416
HRdHNcfsaand upon the cattle;H929
HCHRdHNcfsathe things you carried aboutH5385
HVqsfpcHSp2mphave become a load,H4853
HVqsfpafor the weary.H5889
HVqp3cpthey bow downH3766
HNcmsabut they themselvesH5315
HNcfscof the houseH1004
HNpwho are borneH6006
HNcfsawho are liftedH5375
HCHRyour old ageH2209
HCHRto gray hairsH7872
HPp1cshave made you,H6213
HVqi1csyou up; even IH589
HVqi1csyou, and will deliverH4422
HNcmsaout of the bag,H3599
HCHNcmsawith the balance,H7070
HVqrmsaand he makes itH6213
HNcmsathey fall down,H5456
HTathey bow downH7812
They carry itH5375
HNcfsathey carry itH5445
HVqi3mpHSp3msand set itH3240
HCHVhi3mpHSp3msin its place,H8478
HRHSp3msand it stands;H5975
HCHVqi3msit shall notH3808
HVqi3msitselffrom its place.H4725
HRHSp3msyet it cannotH3808
HVhi3msHSp3msout of his trouble.H6869
HVqv2mpthe former thingsH7223
HNcmsaand there is noneH657
HDI am God,H430
HNcmpaand there is noneH369
HNcfsafrom the beginning,H7225
HRHNcfsaand from ancient timesH6924
HCHRHNcmsathe things whichH834
HVqi3fsand I will doH6213
HVqrmsaa bird of preyH5861
HNcmsafrom the east,H4217
HNcmscof my counselH6098
HNcfscHSp1csfrom a farH4801
HTaI have spoken,H1696
HVpp1csI will alsoH637
HTabring it to pass;H935
HVhi1csHSp3fsI have purposedH3335
HVqp1csit, I will alsoH637
Copyright © 2024 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved