1. “Thus says the LORD to His anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have made strong in order to humble nations before him. And I will loosen the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved doors; and the gates These were the gates from the river Euphrates entering into the city of Babylon.shall not be shut.
2. ‘I will go before you, and make hills level. I will break in pieces the bronze gates, and cut the iron bars in two.
3. And I will give you the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that you may know that I am the LORD, Who calls you by your name, the God of Israel,
4. For Jacob My servant’s sake and Israel My chosen, I have even called you by your name; I have named you, though you have not known Me.
5. I am the LORD, and there is none else. There is no God besides Me; I clothed you, though you have not known Me;
6. That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none besides Me. I am the LORD, and there is none else;
7. I form the light and create darkness; I make peace and create evil. I the LORD do all these things.’
8. Drop down from above, O heavens, and let the clouds pour down righteousness. Let the earth open, and let salvation bear fruit; and let righteousness spring up together. I the LORD have created it.
9. Woe to him who fights with the One who formed him, a potsherd among the potsherds of the earth! Shall the clay say to him who forms it, ‘What are you making?’ Or your work, ‘He has no hands’?
10. Woe to him who says to his father, ‘What are you begetting?’ Or to the woman, ‘What are you laboring over?’ ”
11. Thus says the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and the One who formed him, “Ask Me of things that are to come concerning My sons, and concerning the work of My hands.
12. I have made the earth and created man upon it; I with My hands have stretched out the heavens; and all their host have I commanded.
13. I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will make straight all his ways; he shall build My city, and he shall let My captives go, not for price nor reward,” says the LORD of hosts.
14. Thus says the LORD, “The labor of Egypt, and merchandise of Ethiopia, and of the Sabeans, men of stature, shall come to you, and they shall be yours. They shall follow you in chains; and they shall come over and they shall fall down to you. They shall plead to you, saying, ‘Surely God is in you; and none else, no other God.’ ”
15. Truly You are a God Who hides Yourself, O God of Israel, the Savior.
16. They shall be ashamed and also confounded, all of them; they who are makers of idols shall go into confusion together.
17. But Israel shall be saved by the LORD with an everlasting salvation. You shall not be ashamed nor disgraced even into the ages of eternity,
18. For thus says the LORD the Creator of the heavens, He Himself is God, Who formed the earth and made it; He has established it. He created it not in vain, but formed it to be inhabited. “I am the LORD, and there is no other.
19. I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth. I did not say to the seed of Jacob, ‘Seek me in vain.’ I the LORD speak righteousness, I declare things that are right.
20. Gather yourselves and come; draw near together, you who have escaped of the nations; they have no knowledge who carry the wood of their graven image, and those who pray to a god that cannot save.
21. Declare and bring near; yea, let them take counsel together. Who has declared this of old? Who has told it from ancient times? Have not I, the LORD? And there is no other God besides Me; a just God and a Savior; there is none besides Me.
22. Turn to Me, and be saved, all the ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is none else.
23. I have sworn by Myself, the word has gone out of My mouth in righteousness, and shall not turn back, that unto Me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.”
24. One shall say, “Only in the LORD do I have righteousness and strength; even to Him shall men come. And they are ashamed, all who are angry against Him.”
25. In the LORD shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.
HNpto His anointed,H4899
HRHNcfscHSp3msI have made strongH2388
HVhp1csin order to humbleH7286
HRHNcbpcHSp3msAnd I will loosenH6605
HRHNcbpcHSp3msthe two leaved doors;H1817
HNcfdaand the gatesH8179
HRHNcbpcHSp2msand make hillsH1921
HVpi1csI will break in piecesH7665
And I will giveH5414
HNcmsaand hidden richesH4301
HCHNcmpcof secret places,H4565
HRyou may knowH3045
HTdHVqrmsayouby your name,H8034
HAamscHSp1csI have even calledH7121
HRHSp2msby your name;H8034
HRHNcmscHSp2msI have named you,H3655
HVpi1csHSp2msthough you have notH3808
HNpand there is noneH369
HRHSp1csI clothed you,H247
HVpi1csHSp2msthough you have notH3808
HRthey may knowH3045
HVqi3mpfrom the risingH4217
HRHNcmscof the sun,H8121
HNcbsaand from the west,H4628
HNpand there is noneH369
HAamsaI the LORDH3068
HNcmpaand let the cloudsH7834
HCHNcfsaLet the earthH776
HVqi3fsand let salvationH3468
HCHVqi3mpand let righteousnessH6664
HNphave created it.H1254
HTjto him who fightsH7378
HRthe One who formed him,H3335
HNcmpcof the earth!H127
HNcfsaShall the clayH2563
HTiHVqi3msto him who forms it,H3335
HTiare you making?'H6213
HVqi2msOr your work,H6467
HNpthe Holy OneH6918
HNpand the One who formed him,H3335
HVqv2mpHSp1csof things that are to comeH857
HNcmscof My hands.H3027
HNcbdcHSp1cshave stretched outH5186
HNcbscHSp3mphave I commanded.H6680
HPp1cshave raised him upH5782
HRHNcmsaand I will make straightH3474
HNcfscHSp1csand he shall let My captivesH1546
HNpand of the Sabeans,H5436
HRHSp2fsand they shall beH1961
HCHRHSp2fsThey shall followH3212
HRdHNcmpaand they shall come overH5674
HVqi3mpand they shall fall downH7812
HCHRHSp2fsThey shall pleadH6419
They shall be ashamedH954
HVNp3cpall of them;H3605
HNcmscHSp3mpthey who are makersH2796
HNpshall be savedH3467
HVNp3msby the LORDH3068
HNcfscYou shall notH3808
HVqrmsaof the heavens,H8064
HPp3msHimself is God,H430
HTdHNcbsaand made it;H6213
HPp3mshas established it.H3559
HVop3msHSp3fsHe created itH1254
HVqp3msHSp3fsto be inhabited.H3427
HNpand there is noH369
HRdHNcmsain a darkH2822
HRHNcmscof the earth.H776
HNcbscI did notH3808
HVqp1csto the seedH2233
HNcmsaI the LORDH3068
HVhrmsathings that are right.H4339
HVNv2mpyourselves and come;H935
HDyou who have escapedH6412
HNcmpcof the nations;H1471
HTdHNcmpathey have noH3808
HNcmscof their graven image,H6459
HNcmscHSp3mpand those who prayH6419
HVhv2mpand bring near;H5066
HTalet them take counselH3289
HRHNcmsaWhohas told itH5046
HVhp3msHSp3fsfrom ancient times?H227
HNpAnd there is noH369
HNcmsaand a Savior;H3467
HCHVhrmsathere is noneH369
I have swornH7650
HNcmsahas gone outH3318
HVqp3msof My mouthH6310
HNcfsaand shall notH3808
HTain the LORDH3068
HCHNcmsaeven to HimHb
HRHSp3msshall men come.H935
HVqi3msAnd they are ashamed,H954
HNcmscwho are angryH2734
Copyright © 2023 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved