1. “Sing, O barren, you that never bore; break out into singing and shout, you who never travailed, for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married woman,” says the LORD.
2. “Make the place of your tent larger, and let them stretch out the curtains of your dwellings. Do not spare, lengthen your cords and strengthen your stakes;
3. For you shall break out on the right hand and on the left. And your seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited.
4. Do not fear; for you shall not be ashamed, nor shall you be disgraced; for you shall not be humiliated; for you shall forget the shame of your youth, and shall not remember the reproach of your widowhood any more,
6. For the LORD has called you as a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, and a wife of youth, when you were rejected,” says your God.
7. “For a little moment I forsook you; but with great compassions I will gather you.
8. In a little wrath I hid My face from you for a moment; but with everlasting kindness I will have compassion on you,” says the LORD your Redeemer,
9. “For this is as the waters of Noah to Me; for as I swore that the waters of Noah should no more go over the earth, so I have sworn from being angry with you and from rebuking you;
10. For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but My kindness shall not depart from you, nor shall the covenant of My peace be removed,” says the LORD Who has mercy on you.
11. “O afflicted one, storm-tossed and not comforted, behold, I will lay your stones among colorful gems, and lay your foundations with sapphires.
12. And I will make your high towers of ruby, and your gates of carbuncles, and all your borders of pleasant stones.
13. And all your children shall be taught of the LORD; and great shall be the peace of your children.
14. In righteousness you shall be established; you shall be far from oppression; for you shall not fear; and far from terror, for it shall not come near you.
15. Behold, they may gather together against you, but not by Me; whoever shall gather against you, he shall fall for your sake.
16. Behold, I have created the smith who blows the coals in the fire, and who brings out a weapon for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.
17. No weapon that is formed against you shall prevail; and every tongue that shall rise against you in judgment, you shall condemn. This is the inheritance of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is from Me,” says the LORD.
HAafsayou that neverH3808
HNcmpcof the desolateH8074
HVqrfsathan the childrenH1121
HRHNcmpcof the married woman,"H1166
"Make the placeH4725
HNcmscof your tentH168
HVhv2fsand let them stretch outH5186
HCHNcfpcof your dwellings.H4908
HCyou shall break outH6555
HVqi2fsonthe right handH3225
HNcfsaand on the left.H8040
HCHNcmsaAnd your seedH2233
HNcmpaand make the desolateH8074
HCHNcfpato be inhabited.H3427
HCyou shall notH3808
HCHTnshall you be disgraced;H2659
HCyou shall notH3808
HCyou shall forgetH7911
HNcfscof your youth,H5934
HNcmpcHSp2fsand shall notH3808
HCHNcfscof your widowhoodH491
HNcbpais His name;H8034
HNcmscHSp3msand your RedeemerH1350
HCHVqrmscHSp2fsisthe Holy OneH6918
HNcmpcof the wholeH3605
HTdHNcbsashall He be called,H7121
HNphas called youH7121
HVqp3msHSp2fsas a womanH802
HNcbsaand a wifeH802
HCyou were rejected,"H3988
In a littleH8241
HNcmsabut with everlastingH5769
HCHRHNcmscI will have compassion on you,"H7355
HPdxfsis asthe watersH4325
HRHSp1csfor asI sworeH7650
HNpshould no moreH5750
HTmI have swornH7650
HVNp1csfrom being angryH7107
HRHSp2fsand from rebukingH1605
HVqi3mpand the hillsH1389
HVqi3fpbut My kindnessH2617
HTnshall the covenantH1285
HCHNcfscof My peaceH7965
HNpWho has mercy on you.H7355
"O afflicted one,H6041
HNcfpcHSp2fsamong colorful gems,H6320
HRdHNcmsaand lay your foundationsH3245
And I will makeH7760
HCHVqp1csyour high towersH8121
HNcmsaand your gatesH8179
HRHNcfsayou shall be established;H3559
HVri2fsyou shall be farH7368
HCyou shall notH3808
HVqi2fsand far from terror,H4288
HCit shall notH3808
HVqi3msagainst you, but notH657
HRHSp2fshe shall fallH5307
HVqi3msfor your sake.H5921
HNcmsain the fire,H784
HRHNcbscand who brings outH3318
HNcmsafor his work;H4639
HNcmsathat is formedH3335
HNcbsathat shall riseH6965
HRdHNcmsayou shall condemn.H7561
HNcfscof the servantsH5650
HNcmpcof the LORD,H3068
HNpand their righteousnessH6666
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved