1. Who has believed our report? And to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?
2. For He shall grow up before Him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground; He has no form nor comeliness that we should look upon Him, nor beauty that we should desire Him.
3. He is despised and rejected of men; a Man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief; and we hid as it were our faces from Him, He was despised, and we esteemed Him not.
5. But He was wounded for our transgressions; He was crushed for our iniquities; the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we ourselves are healed.
6. All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned each one to his own way; and the LORD has laid on Him the iniquity of us all.
7. He was oppressed, and He was afflicted; yet He opened not His mouth. He is brought as a lamb to the slaughter; and as a sheep before its shearers is dumb, so He opened not His mouth.
8. By oppression and judgment He was taken away; and with His generation who did consider that He was cut off out of the land of the living; for the transgression of My people He was stricken.
9. And He made His grave with the wicked, and with the rich in His death; although He had done no violence, nor was any deceit in His mouth.
10. Yet the LORD willed to crush Him and He has put Him to grief: You shall make His life an offering for sin. He shall see His seed; He shall prolong His days, and that the purpose of the LORD might prosper in His hand.
11. He shall see of the travail of His soul. He shall be fully satisfied. By His knowledge shall My righteous Servant justify many; and He shall bear their iniquities.
12. Therefore I will divide to Him a portion with the great, and He shall divide the spoil with the strong; because He has poured out His soul to death; and He was counted among the transgressors; and He bore the sin of many, and made intercession for transgressors.
For He shall grow upH5927
HRHNcbpcHSp3msas a tender plant,H3126
HRdHNcmsaand as a rootH8328
HCHRdHNcmsaout of a dryH6723
HNcmsathat we should look upon Him,H7200
HNcmsathat we should desire Him.H2530
HNcmsaand we hidH4564
HCHRHNcmscas it were our facesH6440
HRHSp1cpHe was despised,H959
HVNrmsaand we esteemed HimH2803
HVOsmsafor our transgressions;H6588
HVPsmsafor our iniquities;H5771
HNcmscof our peaceH7965
HRHSp3msand with His stripesH2250
HNcmscHSp1cpwe like sheepH6629
HRdHNcbsahave gone astray;H8582
HVqp1cpwe have turnedH6437
HNcmsato his own way;H1870
HRHNcbscHSp3msand the LORDH3068
HNcbscof us all.H3605
He was oppressed,H5065
HVNrmsayet He openedH6605
HNcmscHSp3msHe is broughtH2986
HVHi3msas a lambH7716
HRdHNcbsato the slaughter;H2874
HRdHNcmsaand as a sheepH7353
HVNp3fsso He openedH6605
HCHRHNcmsaHe was taken away;H3947
HCHTowith His generationH1755
HCHe was cut offH1504
HVNp3msout of the landH776
HRHNcbscof the living;H2416
HAampafor the transgressionH6588
HRHNcmscof My peopleH5971
And He madeH5414
HAamsain His death;H4194
HRHe had doneH6213
HNcfsain His mouth.H6310
Yet the LORDH3068
HVqp3msto crush HimH1792
HVpcHSp3msand He has put Him to grief:H2470
HCYou shall makeH7760
HNcbscHSp3msan offering for sin.H817
HNcmsaHe shall seeH7200
HNcmsaHe shall prolongH748
HNcmpaand that the purposeH2656
HCHNcmscof the LORDH3068
HVqi3msin His hand.H3027
HVqi3msof the travailH5999
HRHNcbscof His soul.H5315
HNcbscHSp3msHe shall be fully satisfied.H7646
HVqi3msBy His knowledgeH1847
HRHNcfscHSp3msshall My righteousH6662
HRdHAampaand He shall bearH5445
HRHDI will divideH2505
HRHSp3msa portionwith the great,H7227
HRdHAampaand He shall divideH2505
HTrHe has poured outH6168
HRdHNcmsaand He was countedH4487
HAampaand made intercessionH6293
Copyright © 2023 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved