1. Awake! Awake! Put on your strength, O Zion; put on your beautiful robes, O Jerusalem, the holy city, for never again shall come to you the uncircumcised and the unclean ones.
2. Shake yourself from the dust; rise up! Sit, Jerusalem! Free yourself from your neckbands, O captive daughter of Zion,
3. For thus says the LORD, “You were sold for nothing; and you shall be redeemed without money.”
4. For thus says the Lord GOD, “My people went down at first into Egypt to sojourn there; and the Assyrian oppressed them without cause.
5. Now therefore, what have I here,” says the LORD, “that My people are taken away for nothing? Those who rule over them howl,” says the LORD; “and without ceasing My name is blasphemed every day.
6. Therefore My people shall know My name, thus it shall be in that day, for I am He Who speaks; behold, it is I.”
7. How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him who brings good tidings, who publishes peace; who brings good news, who publishes salvation; who says to Zion, “Your God reigns!”
8. The voice of Your watchmen shall be lifted up! They lift up the voice together; they sing aloud, for they shall see eye to eye, when the LORD returns again to Zion.
9. Break out, sing together, you waste places of Jerusalem; for the LORD has comforted His people; He has redeemed Jerusalem.
10. The LORD has bared His holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God.
11. Depart! Depart! Go out from there! Touch not the unclean. Go out of her midst; purify yourself, you who bear the vessels of the LORD,
12. For you shall not go out with haste, nor go by flight; for the LORD will go before you; and the God of Israel will be your rear guard.
13. Behold, My Servant shall rule well; He shall be exalted and extolled, and be very high.
15. So shall He sprinkle many nations; the kings shall shut their mouths because of Him; for they will see that which was not told to them; yea, what they had not heard, shall they consider.
HAamsaand the unclean ones.H2931
HVtv2fsyourself from the dust;H6083
HVtv2fsyourself from your neckbands,H6677
HDand the AssyrianH804
HNp"that My peopleH5971
HNcmscHSp1csare taken awayH3947
HDThose who rule over themH4910
HNp"and without ceasingH8548
HRHDit shall bein thatH1931
HTdHVprmsabehold, it is I."H2005
HTdHNcmpaare the feetH7272
HNcfdcof him who brings good tidings,H1319
HNcmscof Your watchmenH6822
HVqrmpcHSp2fsshall be lifted up!H5375
HVqp3cpThey lift up the voiceH6963
HDthey sing aloud,H7442
HCthey shall seeH7200
HRHNcbsawhen the LORDH3068
HDyou waste placesH2723
HNcmscHSp3msHe has redeemedH1350
HNcbscin the eyesH5869
HNcmpcof the earthH776
HNcfscof our God.H430
HVqv2mpof her midst;H8432
HVNv2mpyou who bearH5375
HNcmpcof the LORD,H3068
HCyou shall notH3808
HRHNcbpcHSp2mpand the GodH430
HNpwill be your rear guard.H622
HRHSp2msfor His body wasH4758
HRHNcmsaeven His formH8389
HCHNcmscHSp3msbeyond that of the sonsH1121
HTmshall He sprinkleH5137
HNcmscHSp3mpbecause of Him;H5921
HCthey will seeH7200
HCHTrthey had notH3808
HVqp3cpshall they consider.H995
Copyright © 2022 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved