2. Blessed is the man who does this, and the son of man who lays hold on it; who keeps the Sabbath from profaning it; and keeps his hand from doing any evil.”
3. And do not let the son of the stranger, who has joined himself to the LORD, speak, saying, “The LORD has utterly separated me from His people.” And do not let the eunuch say, “Behold, I am a dry tree.”
4. For thus says the LORD, “To the eunuchs who keep My Sabbaths, and choose things that please Me, and take hold of My covenant;
5. Even to them will I give within My house and within My walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters; I will give them an everlasting name that shall not be cut off.
6. Also the sons of the stranger, who join themselves to the LORD to serve Him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be His servants, everyone who keeps from profaning the Sabbath, and takes hold of My covenant;
7. Even them I will bring to My holy mountain, and make them joyful in My house of prayer. Their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon My altar; for My house shall be called a house of prayer for all people,”
8. The Lord GOD Who gathers the outcasts of Israel, says, “Yet I will gather still others of him beside those who are gathered unto him.”
9. All beasts of the field, yea, all the beasts in the forest come to devour.
10. His watchmen are blind; they are all ignorant; they are all dumb dogs who cannot bark, dreaming, lying down, loving to slumber.
11. Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough; and they are shepherds who cannot understand. They all look to their own way, every one for his gain, to his own end.
12. They say, “Come, let us take wine,and let us fill ourselves with strong drink; and tomorrow shall be like today, and much more abundant.”
Copyright © 2020 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved