1. The righteous perish, and no one lays it to heart, and merciful men are taken away; none considering that the righteous are taken away from the evil to come.
2. He shall enter into peace; they shall rest in their beds, each one who walked in his uprightness.
3. “But draw near here, you sons of the sorceress, you seed of the adulterer and the harlot.
4. Against whom are you making sport? Against whom do you make a wide mouth and draw out the tongue? Are you not children of transgression, a lying seed,
5. Being inflamed with idols under every green tree, killing the little children in the valleys under the clefts of the rocks?
6. Among the smooth stones of the stream is your portion; they, even they, are your lot; even to them you have poured a drink offering, you have offered a grain offering. Should I relent over these?
7. Upon a lofty and high mountain you have set your bed; even there you went up to offer sacrifice.
8. Also behind the doors and the posts you have set up your images; far from Me have you uncovered and ascended and enlarged your bed. You made a covenant with them; you loved their bed; you saw their hand beckoning you.
9. And you went to the king with ointment, and increased your perfumes, and sent your messengers far off, and lowered yourself even to the grave.
10. You are wearied with the greatness of your way. Did you not say, ‘There is no hope’? You have found strength; therefore you were not faint.
11. And of whom have you been afraid or feared, that you have lied and have not remembered Me, nor laid it to your heart? Have I not been silent, even of old, and yet you did not fear Me?
12. I will declare your kind of righteousness, and your works; for they shall not do you any good.
13. When you cry, let them that you have gathered deliver you; but the wind shall carry them all away. The wind will carry them off, a breath will blow them away; but he who puts his trust in Me shall possess the land, and shall inherit My holy mountain.”
14. And He shall say, “Cast up! Cast up! Prepare the way! Take the stumbling block out of the way of My people.”
15. For thus says the high and lofty One Who inhabits eternity; Whose name is Holy; “I dwell in the high and holy place, even with the one who is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones,
16. For I will not contend forever, nor will I always be angry; for the spirit of man would then fail before Me, and the souls which I have made.
17. For the iniquity of his covetousness I was angry and struck him; I hid Myself, and was angry, and he went on backsliding away from Me in the way of his own heart.
18. I have seen his ways, and will heal him. I will also lead him, and restore comfort to him and to his mourners.
19. I create the fruit of the lips; peace, peace, to him who is afar off, and to him who is near,” says the LORD, “and I will heal him.”
20. But the wicked are like the troubled sea, which cannot rest, and its waters cast up mire and dirt.
21. “There is no peace,” says my God, “for the wicked.”
HTdHAamsaare taken awayH622
HTiare you making sport?H6026
HTido you make a wideH7337
HVqrmpcthe little childrenH3206
HTdHNcmpain the valleysH5158
HNcmpcof the rocks?H5553
Among the smoothH2511
HRHAampcstonesof the streamH5158
HNcmsais your portion;H2506
HRHSp3mpyou have pouredH8210
HVqp2fsa drink offering,H5262
HNcmsayou have offeredH5927
HVhp2fsa grain offering.H4503
HNcfsaShould I relentH5162
HNcmsayou have setH7760
HDyou went upH5927
HTdHNcfsaand the postsH4201
HCHTdHNcfsayou have set upH7760
HCfar from MeH854
HRHRHSp1cshave you uncoveredH1540
HRHSp2fsa covenantwith them;Hm
And you wentH7788
HCHVqw2fsto the kingH4428
You are weariedH3021
HVqp2fswith the greatnessH7230
HRHNcbscof your way.H1870
HNcbscHSp2fsDid you notH3808
HVqp2fs'There is no hope'?H2976
HVNrmsaYou have foundH4672
HTmyou were notH3808
HTihave you been afraidH1672
HCyou have liedH3576
HVpi2fsand have notH3808
HVhrmsaeven of old,H5769
HCHRHNcmsaand yet you did notH3808
When you cry,H2199
HRHVqcHSp2fslet them that you have gatheredH6899
HNcmscHSp3mpaway. The wind will carry them off, a breathH1892
HNcmsawill blow them away;H3947
HVqi3msbut he who puts his trustH2620
HNcbsaand shall inheritH3423
And He shall say,H559
HVhv2mpthe stumbling blockH4383
HNcmsaout of the wayH1870
HRHNcbscof My people."H5971
HVqrmsaand lofty OneH5375
HVqi1csin the highH4791
HNcmsaand holy place,H6918
HCHRthe one who is of a contriteH1793
HNcbscof the humble,H8217
HAampaand to reviveH2421
HNcmscof the contrite ones,H1792
HCI will notH3808
HCHTnwill I alwaysH5331
HNcbsaof manwould then failH5848
HRHRHNcbpcHSp1csand the soulsH5397
For the iniquityH5771
HRHNcbscof his covetousnessH1215
HNcmscHSp3msI was angryH7107
HVqp1csand struck him;H5221
HVhaMyself, and was angry,H7107
HCHVqi1csand he wentH3212
HAamsaaway from Me in the wayH1870
HRHNcbscof his own heart.H3820
I have seenH7200
HNcbpcHSp3msand will heal him.H7495
HCHVqi1csHSp3msI will also lead him,H5148
HRHSp3msand to his mourners.H57
HNcmscof the lips;H8193
HNcmsato him who is afar off,H7350
HRdHAamsaand to him who is near,"H7138
HNp"and I will heal him."H7495
But the wickedH7563
HCHTdHAampaarelike the troubledH1644
HVhaand its watersH4325
Copyright © 2022 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved