1. Behold, the LORD’S hand is not shortened that it cannot save, nor is His ear heavy that it cannot hear.
2. But your iniquities have come between you and your God, and your sins have hid His face from you, that He will not hear,
3. For your hands are defiled with blood, and your fingers with iniquity; your lips have spoken lies, your tongue has muttered perverseness.
4. None calls for justice, nor does anyone plead for truth; they trust in vanity and speak lies. They conceive mischief and bring forth iniquity.
5. They hatch adders’ eggs and weave the spider’s web; he who eats their eggs dies, and that which is crushed breaks out into a viper.
6. Their webs shall not become clothing, nor shall they cover themselves with their works; their works are works of iniquity, and the acts of violence are in their hands.
7. Their feet run to evil, and they make haste to shed innocent blood; their thoughts are thoughts of iniquity; wasting and destruction are in their paths.
8. They have not known the way of peace, and there is no justice in their ways. They have made crooked paths for themselves; whoever goes therein shall not know peace.
9. Therefore justice is far from us; nor does righteousness overtake us. We wait for light, but behold, darkness; for brightness, but we walk in deep shadows.
10. We grope along the wall like the blind, and we grope as if we had no eyes. We stumble at noonday as in the night; among those who are strong, we are like dead men.
11. We all roar like bears, and mourn grievously like doves; we look for justice, but there is none, we look for salvation, yet it is far from us;
12. For our transgressions are multiplied before You, and our sins testify against us; for our transgressions are with us; and as for our iniquities, we know them;
13. In rebellion and denial of the LORD, and turning away from our God, talking perversity and revolt, conceiving and speaking from the heart words of falsehood.
14. And justice is driven backward, and righteousness stands afar off; for truth has fallen in the street, and uprightness cannot enter.
15. Yea, truth fails; and he who departs from evil makes himself a prey. And the LORD saw, and it was evil in His eyes that there was no justice.
16. And He saw that there was no man, and was astonished that there was no intercessor. Therefore His own arm brought salvation to Him; and His righteousness sustained Him,
17. For He put on righteousness like a breastplate, and a helmet of salvation upon His head. And He put on the garments of vengeance for clothing, and was covered with zeal like a cloak.
18. According to their deeds, accordingly He will repay; fury to His foes, deed for deed to His enemies. He will repay their deeds to the isles.
19. So they shall fear the name of the LORD from the west, and His glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall make him flee.
20. “The Redeemer shall come to Zion, and to those who turn from transgression in Jacob,” says the LORD.
21. “As for Me, this is My covenant with them,” says the LORD, “My Spirit that is upon you, and My words which I have put in your mouth, shall not depart out of your mouth, nor out of the mouth of your seed, nor out of the mouth of your seed’s seed,”says the LORD, “from now on and forever.”
HVqp3fsthat it cannot save,H3467
HCHTnis His earH241
HVqp3fsthat it cannot hear.H8085
HNcmpcHSp2mpand your sinsH2403
HRHSp2mpthat He will not hear,H8085
HRdHNcmsaand your fingersH676
HCHTndoes anyone pleadH8199
HNcbsaand bring forthH3205
HCHNcmpche who eatsH398
HVqi3msand that which is crushedH2116
HVqi3fsinto a viper.H660
HCHTnshall they coverH3680
HVti3mpthemselves with their works;H4639
HNcmsaand the actsH6467
HNcmsaarein their hands.H3709
HRdHAamsaand they make hasteH4116
HCHNcmsaarein their paths.H4546
They have notH3808
HNcmsaand there is noH369
HNcmsain their ways.H4570
HRHNcmpcHSp3mpThey have made crookedH6140
HVpi1cpin deep shadows.H653
HVpi1cpalong the wallH7023
HNcmsalike the blind,H5787
HRdHAampaand we gropeH1659
HVpi1cpas if we had noH369
HRdHNcmpaas in the night;H5399
HRdHNcmsaamong those who are strong,H820
HRdHNcmpawe are like deadH4191
HRdHNcmsabut there is none,H369
HCHTnwe lookfor salvation,H3444
HRHNcfsayet it is farH7368
HRHSp2msand our sinsH2403
HNcmpcHSp1cpare with us;H854
HRHSp1cpand as for our iniquities,H5771
HCHNcbpcHSp1cpwe know them;H3045
HCHVpaof the LORD,H3068
HRHNpand turning awayH5253
HVmafrom the heartH3820
HVqp3fsin the street,H7339
HVNrfsaand he who departsH5493
HRHAamsamakes himself a prey.H7997
HVrrmsaAnd the LORDH3068
HCHVqw3msand it was evilH7489
HCHVqw3msin His eyesH5869
And He sawH7200
HNcmsaand was astonishedH8074
HVhrmsaTherefore His own armH2220
HRHSp3msand His righteousnessH6666
For He put onH3847
HNcfsalike a breastplate,H8302
HRdHNcbsaand a helmetH3553
HNcfsaupon His head.H7218
HRHNcmscHSp3msAnd He put onH3847
HNcfsaand was coveredH5844
HNcfsalike a cloak.H4598
HRHRHe will repay;H7999
HNcfsato His foes,H6862
HRHNcmpcHSp3msdeed for deedH1576
HNcmsato His enemies.H341
HRHVqrmpcHSp3msHe will repayH7999
HNcmsato the isles.H339
So they shall fearH3372
HNcmscof the LORDH3068
HNpfrom the west,H4628
HToand His gloryH3519
HNcbscHSp3msfrom the risingH4217
HCHRHNcmscof the sun.H8121
HVqi3msin like a flood,H5104
HNcbscof the LORDH3068
HNpshall make himHb
"As for Me,H589
HTris upon you,H5921
HRHSp2msand My wordsH1697
HTrI have putH7760
HVqp1csin your mouth,H6310
HVqi3mpout of your mouth,H6310
HRHNcmscHSp2msnor out of the mouthH6310
HCHRHNcmscof your seed,H2233
HNcmscHSp2msnor out of the mouthH6310
HCHRHNcmscof your seed'sH2233
HRHDon and forever."H5704
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved