1. Arise, shine; for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD has risen upon you,
2. For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people; but the LORD shall arise upon you, and His glory shall be seen upon you.
3. And the Gentiles shall come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your rising.
4. “Lift up your eyes all around, and see. All of them gather themselves together; they come to you. Your sons shall come from far, and your daughters shall be nursed at your side.
5. Then you shall see and become radiant, and your heart shall throb and swell for joy; because the abundance of the sea shall turn to you, the wealth of the Gentiles will come to you.
6. A host of camels shall cover you, the camels of Midian and Ephah. All of them from Sheba shall come; they shall bring gold and incense; and they shall proclaim the praises of the LORD.
7. All the flocks of Kedar shall be gathered together to you; the rams of Nebaioth shall minister to you. They shall come up with acceptance on My altar, and I will glorify the house of My glory.
8. Who are these who fly like a cloud, and as the doves to their windows?
9. Surely the isles shall wait for Me, and the ships of Tarshish first, to bring your sons from far, their silver and their gold with them, to the name of the LORD your God, and to the Holy One of Israel because He has glorified you.
10. And the sons of strangers shall build up your walls, and their kings shall serve you; for in My wrath I struck you, but in My grace I had mercy upon you.
11. Therefore your gates will always be open; they will not be shut day nor night, that men may bring unto you the wealth of the Gentiles, and their kings in procession,
12. For the nation and kingdom that will not serve you will perish. Yes, those nations will be completely wasted.
13. The glory of Lebanon will come to you, the fir tree, the pine tree, and the box tree together, to beautify the place of My sanctuary; and I will make the place of My feet glorious.
14. Also the sons of your afflicters shall come bowing down to you; and all your despisers will bow down at the soles of your feet. And they will call you, ‘The city of the LORD, the Zion of the Holy One of Israel.’
15. Instead of being forsaken and hated, so that no one passes through, I will make you an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations.
16. You will also suck the milk of nations, and suck the breast of kings; and you shall know that I the LORD am your Savior and your Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.
17. For bronze I will bring gold, and for iron I will bring silver; and for wood I will bring bronze, and for stones, iron. I will also make your overseers to be peace, and your rulers to be righteousness.
18. Violence will no more be heard in your land, neither wasting nor ruin within your borders; but you will call your walls Salvation, and your gates Praise.
19. The sun will no more be your light by day; nor the brightness of the moon give light to you; but the LORD will be to you for an everlasting light, and your God your glory.
20. Your sun will no more go down, nor your moon withdraw; for the LORD will be your everlasting light, and the days of your mourning shall be ended.
21. Your people also will all be righteous; they will inherit the land forever, the branch of My planting, the work of My hands, so that I may be glorified.
22. A smallest will become a thousand, and the least one a strong nation: I the LORD will hasten it in its time.”
HNcbsaand gross darknessH6205
HNcmpabut the LORDH3068
HCHRHSp2fsand His gloryH3519
HCHNcbscHSp3msshall be seenH7200
HNcmscHSp3mpof them gather themselves together;H6908
HRHAamsaand your daughtersH1323
HCHNcfpcHSp2fsshall be nursedH539
HDyou shall seeH7200
HVqi2fsand become radiant,H5102
HCHVqq2fsand your heartH3824
HCHVqq3msand swell for joy;H7337
HNcmscof the seaH3220
HNcmscof the GentilesH1471
HNcmpashall cover you,H3680
HCHNpAll of themH3605
HVqi3mpthey shall bringH5375
HCHNcfsaand they shall proclaimH1319
HCHNcfpcof the LORD.H3068
HNpshall be gathered togetherH6908
HNpshall minister to you.H8334
HVpi3mpHSp2fsThey shall come upH5927
HNcmscHSp1csand I will glorifyH6286
HCHNcmscof My glory.H8597
HRHSp1csand the shipsH591
HNcmscHSp3mpand their goldH2091
HRHSp3mpto the nameH8034
HRHNcmscof the LORDH3068
HNcmpcHSp2fsand to the Holy OneH6918
HCHe has glorified you.H6286
And the sonsH1121
HNcmsashall build upH1129
HNcfpcHSp2fsand their kingsH4428
HCHNcmpcHSp3mpshall serve you;H8334
HCin My wrathH7110
HRHNcmscHSp1csI struck you,H5221
HVhp1csHSp2fsbut in My graceH7522
HCHRHNcmscHSp1csI had mercy upon you.H7355
Therefore your gatesH8179
HCHVpq3cpthey will notH3808
HCHNcmsathat men may bringH935
HNcmscof the Gentiles,H1471
HNcmpaand their kingsH4428
HVqi3mpYes, those nationsH1471
HCHTdHNcmpawill be completelyH2717
HRHSp2fsthe fir tree,H1265
HNcmscthe pine tree,H8410
HNcmsaand the box treeH8391
HNcmscof My sanctuary;H4720
HNcmscHSp1csand I will make the placeH4725
HCHNcmscof My feetH7272
Also the sonsH1121
HNcmpcof your afflictersH6031
HVprmpcHSp2fswill bow downH7812
HNcfpcof your feet.H7272
HNcfdcHSp2fsAnd they will callH7121
HNcfscof the LORD,H3068
HNpof the Holy OneH6918
HCHVqsfsaso that noH369
HCHTnone passes through,H5674
HVqrmsaI will make youH7760
You will also suckH3243
HNcmpaand you shall knowH3045
HVhrmscHSp2fsand your Redeemer,H1350
HCHVqrmscHSp2fsthe mighty OneH46
HTdHNcfsaI will bringH935
HTdHNcmsaI will bringH935
HTdHNcmpaI will bring bronze,H5178
HNcmsaI will also makeH7760
HNcfscHSp2fsto be peace,H7965
HNcmsaand your rulersH5065
HCHVqrmpcHSp2fsto be righteousness.H6666
HVNi3msin your land,H776
HNcmsawithin your borders;H1366
HRHNcmpcHSp2fsbut you will callH7121
HNcfsaand your gatesH8179
HCHRHNcfsaof the moonH3394
HRHSp2fsbut the LORDH3068
HRHSp2fsfor an everlastingH5769
HRHNcbscand your GodH430
HRHNcbscand the daysH3117
HNcmpcof your mourningH60
HNcmscHSp2fsshall be ended.H7999
HCHNcmscHSp2fsalso will allH3605
HAampathey will inheritH3423
HNcmscof My planting,H4302
HNcmscof My hands,H3027
HNcbdcHSp1csso that I may be glorified.H6286
Copyright © 2022 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved