1. “I revealed Myself to those who asked not for Me; I am found by those who did not seek Me. I said, ‘Behold Me, behold Me,’ to a nation not called by My name.
2. I have spread out My hands all the day to a rebellious people who walk in the way that is not good, even after their own thoughts;
3. A people who without ceasing provoke Me to My face; who sacrifice in gardens, and burn incense upon the bricks;
4. A people who sit among the graves, and spend the night in the tombs, who eat swine’s flesh, and broth of vile things in their vessels;
5. Who say, ‘Keep to yourself, do not come near me; for I am holier than you.’ These are a smoke in My nostrils, a fire that burns all the day.
6. Behold, it is written before Me; I will not be silent, except I will repay; yea, I will repay into their bosom
7. Your iniquities, and the iniquities of your fathers together,” says the LORD,”they that burned incense upon the mountains, and blasphemed Me upon the hills. And I will measure their former work into their bosom.”
8. Thus says the LORD, “As the new wine is found in the cluster, and one says, ‘Do not destroy it, for a blessing is in it,’ so I will do for My servants, that I may not destroy them all.
9. And I will bring forth a seed out of Jacob, and out of Judah one who inherits My mountains; and My elect will inherit it, and My servants will dwell there.
10. And Sharon will be a fold of flocks, and the Valley of Achor a resting place of herds for My people who have sought Me.
11. But you who forsake the LORD, who forget My holy mountain, who prepare a table for Fortune, and who furnish the drink offering to Fate,
12. Therefore I will destine you to the sword; and you will all bow down to the slaughter; because I called and you did not answer; when I spoke, you did not hear but did evil before My eyes, and chose that in which I did not delight.”
13. Thus the Lord GOD says, “Behold, My servants will eat, but you will be hungry. Behold, My servants will drink, but you will be thirsty. Behold, My servants will rejoice, but you will be ashamed.
14. Behold, My servants will sing for joy of heart, but you will cry for sorrow of heart, and will howl for vexation of spirit.
15. And you will leave your name for a curse to My elect; for the Lord GOD will slay you, and call His servants by another name.
16. He who blesses himself in the earth shall bless himself by the God of truth. And he who swears in the earth will swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten, and because they are hidden from My eyes,
17. For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth. And the former things will not be remembered, nor come to mind.
18. But be glad and rejoice forever in that which I create; for behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19. I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and I will joy in My people; and the voice of weeping will no more be heard in her, nor the voice of crying.
20. There will not be an infant who lives but a few days, nor an old man that has not filled his days, for the child will die a hundred years old; but the sinner who is a hundred years old shall be accursed.
21. And they will build houses and live in them; and they will plant vineyards and eat their fruit.
22. They will not build, and another live in them; they will not plant, and another eat; for like the days of a tree are so will be the days of My people, and My elect will long enjoy the work of their hands.
23. They will not labor in vain, nor bring forth children for calamity. For they are the seed of the beloved of the LORD, and their offspring with them.
24. And it shall come to pass, before they call, I will answer; and while they are still speaking, I will hear.
25. The wolf and the lamb will feed together, and the lion will eat straw like the ox; and dust will be the food of the serpent. They will not hurt nor destroy in all My holy mountain,” says the LORD.
HVNp1csMyself to those who asked notH3808
HVqp3cpI am foundH4672
HVNp1csby those who did notH3808
HVPp3msby My name.H8034
I have spread outH6566
HTdHVqrmpain the wayH1870
HTdHNcbsathat is notH3808
HRtheir own thoughts;H4284
HTdHNcmsawho without ceasingH8548
HRdHNcfpaand burn incenseH6999
A peoplewho sitH3427
HTdHVqrmpaamong the graves,H6913
HRdHNcmpaand spend the nightH3885
HVqi3mpin the tombs,H5341
HNcmpathings intheir vessels;H3627
HCI am holier than you.'H6942
HNcmsain My nostrils,H639
HRHNcbpcHSp1csI will notH3808
HVqi1csexcept I will repay;H7999
HCI will repayH7999
HNcbpcHSp2mpand the iniquitiesH5771
HCHNcbpcof your fathersH1
HTdHNcmpaand blasphemed MeH2778
HTdHNcfpaAnd I will measureH4058
HRHTrthe new wineH8492
HVNi3msin the cluster,H811
HRdHNcmsaand one says,H559
HTmI will doH6213
HVqi1csfor My servants,H5650
HRI may notH1115
And I will bring forthH3318
HNcmsaout of Jacob,H3290
HRHNpand out of JudahH3063
HCHRHNpone who inheritsH3423
HNcmpcHSp1csand My electH972
HAampcHSp1cswill inherit it,H3423
HCHVqq3cpHSp3fsand My servantsH5650
HNcbsaand the ValleyH6010
HNpa resting placeH7258
HNcbsafor My peopleH5971
HTrhave sought Me.H1875
HRdHNpand who furnishH4390
HCHTdHVprmpathe drink offeringH4469
Therefore I will destineH4487
HToHSp2mpto the sword;H2719
HRdHNcfsaand you will allH3605
HVqi2mpto the slaughter;H2874
HVqp1csand you did notH3808
HVqp2mpwhen I spoke,H1696
HVpp1csyou did notH3808
HTdHAamsabefore My eyes,H5869
HCHRHTrI did notH3808
HCHPp2mpwill be hungry.H7456
HCHPp2mpwill be thirsty.H6770
HCHPp2mpwill be ashamed.H954
HNcmsaand will howlH3213
And you will leaveH3240
HNcmscHSp2mpfor a curseH7621
HRHNcfsato My elect;H972
HRHAampcHSp1csfor the LordH136
HNpwill slay you,H4191
HTdHVtrmsahimself in the earthH776
HVti3mshimself by the GodH430
HDAnd he who swearsH7650
HCHTdHVNrmsain the earthH776
HVNi3msby the GodH430
HCHCthey are hiddenH5641
HVNp3cpfrom My eyes,H5869
HNcmpaand a newH2319
HCHNcbsaAnd the former thingsH7223
HNcfsaand her peopleH5971
I will rejoiceH1523
HRHNpand I will joyH7797
HCHVqq1csin My people;H5971
HRHNcmscHSp1csand the voiceH6963
HRHSp3fsnor the voiceH6963
HDbe an infantH5764
HVqi3msbut a few days,H3117
HNcmpanor an old manH2205
HNcmscbut the sinnerH2398
HCHTdHVqrmsawho isa hundredH3967
HNcmscshall be accursed.H7043
They will notH3808
HVqi3msin them; they will notH3808
HClike the daysH3117
HRHNcmpcof a treeH6086
HTdHNcmsaare so will bethe daysH3117
HNcmpcof My people,H5971
HNcmscHSp1csand My electH972
HAampcHSp1cswill long enjoyH1086
HCHNcmscof their hands.H3027
HCHTnbring forth childrenH3205
HRdHNcfsaFor they are the seedH2233
HNcmscof the belovedH1288
HVqsmpcof the LORD,H3068
HNpand their offspringH6631
And it shall come to pass,H1961
HVqi1csand while they are stillH5750
HNcmsaand the lambH2924
HRHAcmsaand the lionH738
HNcmsalike the ox;H1241
HNcmsawill bethe foodH3899
HNcbscHSp3msof the serpent.H5175
HCHNcmsaThey will notH3808
Copyright © 2022 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved