1. And Bildad the Shuhite answered and said,
2. “How long will it be until you make an end of words? Consider, and afterwards we will speak.
3. Why are we counted as beasts, or seem stupid in your sight?
4. O you who tears yourself in your anger; shall the earth be forsaken for you?And shall the rock be moved out of its place?
5. Yea, the light of the wicked shall be put out, and the spark of his fire shall not shine.
6. The light shall be dark in his tabernacle, and his lamp shall be put out with him.
7. The steps of his strength shall be hobbled, and his own plans shall cast him down.
8. For he is thrown into a net by his own feet, and he walks into a trap.
9. The trap shall take him by the heel, and the snare shall lay hold on him.
10. The noose is laid for him in the ground, and a trap is set for him in the way.
11. Terrors shall make him afraid on every side, and shall chase him at every step.
12. His trouble shall be ravenous, and calamity shall be ready for his fall.
13. It shall devour the members of his body; yea, the firstborn of death consumes his strength.
14. His confidence shall be rooted out of his tabernacle, and he shall be brought to the king of terrors.
15. What is not his shall dwell in his tabernacle; brimstone shall be scattered on his habitation.
16. His roots shall be dried up from beneath, and his branch above shall wither.
17. His memory shall perish from the earth, and he shall have no name abroad.
18. He shall be driven from light into darkness, and chased out of the world.
19. He shall have neither son nor kinsman among his people, nor any remaining in his dwellings.
20. Those who come after him shall be appalled at his day; as those who went before were seized with horror.
21. Surely these are the dwellings of the wicked, and this is the place of him that has not known God.”
Why are we counted as beasts, or seem stupid in your sight?>
O you who tearsH2963
HNcbscHSp3msin your anger;H639
HRHNcmscHSp3msshall the earthH776
HTiHRHSp2msAnd shall the rockH6697
HNcmsabe moved outH6275
HCHVqi3msof its place?H4725
He shall be driven from light into darkness, and chased out of the world.
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved