1. “My heart trembles at this also, and it leaps out of its place.
2. Listen carefully to the thunder of His voice, and the rumbling that comes out of His mouth.
3. He sends it out under the whole heaven, and His lightning to the ends of the earth.
4. After it a sound roars; He thunders with the voice of His majesty, and He will not hold them back when His voice is heard.
5. God thunders marvelously with His voice; He does great things, which we cannot comprehend.
6. For He says to the snow, ‘Fall on the earth;’ also to the shower of rain, and to the showers of His mighty rain.
7. He seals up the hand of every man, so that all men may know His work.
8. Then the beast goes into its lair, and remains in its dens.
9. Out of the south comes the whirlwind: and cold out of the north.
10. By the breath of God ice is given; and the expanse of waters is frozen tight.
11. Also He loads the clouds with moisture; He spreads abroad the clouds of His lightning.
12. And they are turned around by His guidance, so that they may do whatever He commands them upon the face of the whole earth.
13. Whether for correction, or for His land, or for mercy, He causes it to come.
14. Hearken to this, O Job; stand still, and consider the wonderful works of God.
15. Do you know how God directs them, and causes the lightning of His cloud to shine?
16. Do you know the balancing of the clouds, the wonderful works of Him who is perfect in knowledge?
17. You whose clothes are warm when the earth is still by the south wind?
18. Have you spread out the expanse of the sky with Him, which is strong as a molten mirror?
19. Teach us what we shall say to Him; for because of darkness we cannot order our speech.
20. Shall it be told Him that I speak? If a man speaks, surely he shall be swallowed up.
21. And now men cannot see the bright light in the skies, covered by the clouds; but the wind blows and clears them away.
22. As golden splendor comes out of the north, God is awesome in His majesty.
23. As for the Almighty, we cannot find Him out; He is exalted in power; and He does no violence to justice and abundant righteousness.
24. Therefore, men fear Him; He does not show partiality to any who are wise of heart.”
HVhi3mswith the voiceH6963
HRHNcmscof His majesty,H1347
HNcmscHSp3msand He will notH3808
HCHTnhold them backH6117
HVqi3msto the snow,H7950
HNcbsaalso to the showerH1653
HNcmsaand to the showersH1653
HCHNcmscof His mightyH5797
And they are turnedH2015
HTrthey may doH6467
HRHVqcHSp3mpwhatever He commands themH6680
HNcfsaof the wholeH3605
HPp3msin the skies, covered by the clouds;H7834
HRdHNcmpabut the windH7307
HVqp3fsand clears them away.H2891
As for the Almighty,H7706
HTnfind Him out;H4672
HVqp1cpHSp3msHe is exaltedH7689
HNcmsaand He does noH3808
Copyright © 2022 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved