2. Since You have given Him authority over all flesh, in order that He may give eternal life to all whom You have given Him.
3. For this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, Whom You did send.
5. And now, Father, glorify Me with Your own self, with the glory that I had with You before the world existed.
6. I have manifested Your name to the men whom You have given Me out of the world. They were Yours, and You have given them to Me, and they have kept Your Word.
7. Now they have known that all things that You have given Me are from You.
9. I am praying for them; I am not praying for the world, but for those whom You have given Me, for they are Yours.
10. All Mine are Yours, and all Yours are Mine; and I have been glorified in them.
11. And I am no longer in the world, but these are in the world, and I am coming to You. Holy Father, keep them in Your name, those whom You have given Me, so that they may be one, even as We are one.
12. When I was with them in the world, I kept them in Your name. I protected those whom You have given Me, and not one of them has perished except the son of perdition, in order that the Scriptures might be fulfilled.
13. But now I am coming to You; and these things I am speaking while yet in the world, that they may have My joy fulfilled in them.
14. I have given them Your words, and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world.
16. They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world.
18. Even as You did send Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19. And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, so that they also may be sanctified in Your truth.
22. And I have given them the glory that You gave to Me, in order that they may be one, in the same way that We are one:
23. I in them, and You in Me, that they may be perfected into one; and that the world may know that You did send Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.
24. Father, I desire that those whom You have given Me may also be with Me where I am, so that they may behold My glory, which You have given Me; because You did love Me before the foundation of the world.
25. Righteous Father, the world has not known You; but I have known You, and these have known that You did send Me.
26. And I have made known Your name to them, and will make it known; so that the love with which You have loved Me may be in them, and I in them.”
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved