1. And the lot of the children of Joseph fell from Jordan by Jericho to the water of Jericho on the east, to the wilderness that goes up from Jericho through Mount Bethel,
2. And goes out from Bethel to Luz and passes along to the borders of the Archites, to Ataroth;
3. And it goes down westward to the border of the Japhletites, to the border of Beth Horon the lower and to Gezer. And its boundary was at the sea.
4. And the children of Joseph, Manasseh and Ephraim, took their inheritance.
5. And the border of the children of Ephraim was by their families: the border of their inheritance on the east side was Ataroth Addar, to upper Beth Horon.
6. And the border went out toward the sea to Michmethah on the north side. And the border went about eastward to Taanath Shiloh and passed by it on the east to Janohah.
7. And it went down from Janohah to Ataroth, and to Naarath, and came again to Jericho and went out at Jordan.
8. The border went out from Tappuah westward to the River Kanah. And the boundary was at the sea. This is the inheritance of the tribe of the children of Ephraim by their families.
9. And the separate cities for the children of Ephraim were among the inheritance of the children of Manasseh, all the cities with their villages.
10. And they did not drive out the Canaanites who lived in Gezer. But the Canaanites live among the Ephraimites until this day and serve under tribute.
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved