1. “ ‘And when anyone will offer a grain offering to the LORD, his offering shall be of fine flour. And he shall pour oil on it and put frankincense on it.
2. And he shall bring it to Aaron’s sons, the priests. And he shall take out of it his handful of flour and its oil, with all its frankincense. And the priest shall burn the memorial of it upon the altar, an offering made by fire of a sweet savor to the LORD.
3. And the rest of the grain offering shall be Aaron’s and his sons’. It is a most holy part of the offerings of the LORD made by fire.
4. And if you bring a sacrifice of a grain offering baked in the oven, it shall be unleavened cakes of fine flour mixed with oil, or unleavened wafers anointed with oil.
5. And if your offering is a grain offering on the griddle, your offering shall be of fine flour unleavened, mixed with oil.
6. You shall break it in pieces and pour oil on it. It is a grain offering.
7. And if your offering is a grain offering in the frying pan, it shall be made of fine flour with oil.
8. And you shall bring the grain offering that is made of these things to the LORD. And when it is presented to the priest, he shall bring it to the altar.
9. And the priest shall take from the grain offering a memorial of it, and shall burn it upon the altar. It is an offering made by fire of a sweet savor to the LORD.
10. And that which is left of the grain offering shall be Aaron’s and his sons’: it is a most holy part of the offerings of the LORD made by fire.
11. Any grain offering which you shall bring to the LORD shall not be made with leaven, for you shall burn no leaven, nor any honey, in any offering of the LORD made by fire.
12. As an offering of the firstfruits, you shall bring them to the LORD. But they shall not be burned upon the altar for a sweet savor.
13. And every sacrifice of your grain offering shall you season with salt. And you shall not allow the salt of the covenant of your God to be lacking from your grain offering. You shall offer salt with all your offerings.
14. And if you bring a grain offering of your firstfruits to the LORD, green ears parched with fire, crushed fresh kernels, for a grain offering your firstfruits,
15. And you shall put oil on it and lay frankincense on it. It is a grain offering.
16. And the priest shall burn it as incense with part of its memorial offering from its crushed kernels and part of its oil, besides all its frankincense. It is an offering made by fire to the LORD.’ ”
Copyright © 2020 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved