1. “ ‘You shall make no idols to yourselves; and you shall not set up for yourselves graven images, or a standing pillar. obelisk And you shall not set up any image of stone in your land in order to bow down to it, for I am the LORD your God.
2. You shall keep My Sabbaths and reverence My sanctuary. I am the LORD.
3. If you walk in My statutes and keep My commandments and do them,
4. Then I will give you rain in due season, and the land shall yield her increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit.
5. And your threshing shall reach to the vintage, and the vintage shall reach to the sowing time. And you shall eat your bread to the full and dwell in your land safely.
6. And I will give peace in the land, and you shall lie down and none shall make you afraid. And I will cause evil beasts to cease out of the land; neither shall the sword go through your land.
7. And you shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword.
8. And five of you shall chase a hundred, and a hundred of you shall put ten thousand to flight. And your enemies shall fall by the sword in front of you,
9. For I will have respect to you, and make you fruitful, and multiply you, and establish My covenant with you.
10. And you shall eat of the old provision, and clear away the old because of the new.
11. And I will set My tabernacle among you. And My soul shall not abhor you.
12. And I will walk among you and will be your God, and you shall be My people.
14. But if you will not hearken to Me and will not do all these commandments,
15. And if you shall despise My statutes, or if your soul hates My judgments, so that you will not do all My commandments, so that you break My covenant;
16. I will also do this to you: I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and burning fever, consuming the eyes and causing sorrow of heart. And you shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.
17. And I will set My face against you, and you shall be slain before your enemies. They that hate you shall reign over you. And you shall flee when none pursues you.
18. And if you will not yet for all this hearken to Me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.
19. And I will break the pride of your power, and I will make your heaven like iron and your earth like bronze.
20. And your strength shall be spent in vain, for your land shall not yield its increase, neither shall the trees of the field yield their fruits.
21. And if you walk contrary to Me and will not hearken to Me, I will bring seven times more plagues on you according to your sins.
22. I will also send wild beasts among you which shall bereave you. And I will destroy your livestock, and make you few. And your highways shall be deserted.
23. And if after these things you will not be reformed by Me, but will still walk contrary to Me,
24. Then I will walk contrary to you and will punish you seven times more for your sins.
25. And I will bring a sword on you that shall execute the vengeance of the covenant. And when you are gathered inside your cities, I will send the plague among you. And you shall be delivered into the hand of the enemy.
26. When I have broken the staff of your bread, ten women shall bake your bread in one oven, and they shall deliver you your bread again by weight. very small portions. And you shall eat and not be satisfied.
27. And if you will not for all of this hearken to Me, but will walk contrary to Me,
28. Then I will also walk contrary to you in fury. And I, even I will chastise you seven times for your sins.
29. And you shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters you shall eat.
30. And I will destroy your high places and cut down your images, and throw your carcasses on the carcasses of your idols, and My soul shall despise you.
31. And I will make your cities waste and cause your sanctuaries to be desolate. And I will not smell the savor of your sweet odors.
32. And I Myself, I will make the land desolate. And your enemies who dwell in it shall be astonished at it.
33. And I will scatter you among the nations, and will draw out a sword after you. And your land shall be a desolation, and your cities waste.
34. Then shall the land enjoy its Sabbaths, as long as it lies waste, and you are in your enemies’ land; then shall the land rest and enjoy its Sabbaths.
35. As long as it lies waste it shall rest because it did not rest in your Sabbaths when you lived on it.
36. And upon those of you who are left alive I will send faintness into their hearts in the lands of their enemies. And the sound of a driven leaf shall chase them, and they shall flee as if fleeing from a sword. And they shall fall when none pursues.
37. And they shall fall on one another, as if it were before a sword, when none pursues. And you shall have no power to stand before your enemies.
38. And you shall perish among the nations, and the land of your enemies shall eat you up.
39. And they that are left of you shall rot away in your enemies’ lands because of their iniquities. And also they shall rot away because of the perversities of their fathers with them.
40. But, if they shall confess their iniquities and the iniquities of their fathers with their own iniquities which they sinned against Me, and that they have walked contrary to Me,
41. So that I, in turn, have walked contrary to them and have brought them into the land of their enemies, and if their uncircumcised hearts are then humbled, and they accept the punishment for their iniquity,
42. Then I will remember My covenant with Jacob, and also My covenant with Isaac; and also My covenant with Abraham I will remember. And I will remember the land.
43. The land also shall be forsaken by them and shall enjoy its Sabbaths while it lies waste without them. And they shall accept the punishment of their iniquities; because, even because they despised My judgments, and because their soul hated My statutes.
44. And yet for all that, when they are in the land of their enemies, I will not entirely cast them away; neither will I hate them to destroy them utterly and to break My covenant with them, for I am the LORD their God.
45. But for their sakes, I will remember the covenant of their ancestors whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt in the sight of the nations, so that I might be their God. I am the LORD.’ ”
46. These are the statutes and judgments and laws which the LORD made between Him and the children of Israel in Mount Sinai by the hand of Moses.
“'You shall makeH6213
HRHSp2mpand you shall notH3808
HCHNcmsaor a standing pillar.H4676
HCHNcfsaAnd you shall notH3808
HCHNcfscin your landH776
HRHNcbscHSp2cpin order to bow downH7812
Then I will giveH5414
HNcmpcHSp2mpin due season,H6256
HRHNcbscHSp3mpand the landH776
HNcmscHSp3fsand the treesH6086
HCHNcmscof the fieldH7704
HToto the vintage,H1210
HNcmsaand the vintageH1210
HToto the sowing time.H2233
HNcmsaAnd you shall eatH398
HNcbscHSp2mpto the fullH7648
HCHVqq2mpin your landH776
And I will giveH5414
HNcmsain the land,H776
HRdHNcbsaand you shall lie downH7901
HCHTnshall make you afraid.H2729
HVhrmsaAnd I will cause evilH7451
HTnshall the swordH2719
HVqi3fsthrough your land.H776
HAcbsaand a hundredH3967
HRHSp2mpshall put ten thousandH7233
HVqi3mpAnd your enemiesH341
HCHVqq3cpby the swordH2719
HRdHNcfsain front of you,H6440
For I will have respectH6437
HRHSp2mpand make youH853
HToHSp2mpforth out of the landH776
HNcmpaAnd I have brokenH7665
HNcfpcof your yoke,H5923
HNcmscHSp2mpand made youH853
HCHCyou shall despiseH3988
HNcmpcHSp1csso that you will notH1115
HNcfpcHSp1csso that you breakH6565
HRHSp2mpI will even appointH6485
HNcbdaand causing sorrowH1727
HNcbsaAnd you shall sowH2232
HRdHNcmsafor your enemiesH341
HVqrmpcHSp2mpshall eat it.H398
And I will setH5414
HRHSp2mpand you shall be slainH5062
HVqrmpcHSp2mpThey that hate youH8130
HRHSp2mpAnd you shall fleeH5127
HCHCyou will notH3808
HRfor all thisH428
HRHSp1csthen I will punishH3256
And I will breakH7665
HNcmscof your power,H5797
HNcmscHSp2mpand I will makeH5414
And your strengthH3581
HNcmscHSp2mpshall be spentH8552
HRdHNcmsafor your landH776
HTnshall the treesH6086
HCHNcmscof the fieldH776
HRHSp1csand will notH3808
HRHSp2mpaccording to your sins.H2403
I will also sendH7971
HToHSp2mpAnd I will destroyH3772
HNcfscHSp2mpand make youH853
HCHVhq3fsAnd your highwaysH1870
HNcbpcHSp2mpshall be deserted.H8074
And I will bringH935
HRHSp2mpthat shall executeH5358
HNcmscof the covenant.H1285
HNcfsaAnd when you are gatheredH622
HNcfpcHSp2mpI will sendH7971
HRHNcmscHSp2mpAnd you shall be deliveredH5414
HCHVNq2mpinto the handH3027
HRHNcbscof the enemy.H341
When I have brokenH7665
HRHNcmsaand they shall deliverH7725
HNcbscHSp2mpagain by weight.H4948
HRdHNcmsaAnd you shall eatH398
HPp1cswill also walkH1980
HRHNcfscAnd I, evenH637
HTaI will chastiseH3256
And I will destroyH8045
HToyour high placesH1116
HNcfpcHSp2mpand cut downH3772
HNcmpcof your idols,H1544
HNcmpcHSp2mpand My soulH5315
And I will makeH5414
HToand cause your sanctuariesH4720
HNcmpcHSp2mpto be desolate.H8074
HCHVhq1csAnd I will notH3808
HNcmscHSp2mpof your sweet odors.H7381
And I Myself, IH589
HTowill make the landH776
HCHVhq1csAnd your enemiesH341
HRHSp3fsshall be astonishedH8074
And I will scatterH2219
HCHToHSp2mpamong the nations,H1471
HRdHNcmpaand will draw outH7324
HRHSp2mpAnd your landH776
HNcfsaand your citiesH5892
HDshall the landH776
HNcmpcas it lies waste,H8074
HCHPp2mpyou arein your enemies'H341
HDshall the landH776
As long asH3605
HNcmpcit lies wasteH8074
HVHcHSp3fsit shall restH7673
HTrit did notH3808
HVqp3fsin your SabbathsH7676
HRHNcbpcHSp2mpwhen you livedH3427
And upon those of youHb
HRHSp2mpwho are leftH7604
HCHTdHVNrmpaaliveI will sendH935
HNcmsainto their heartsH3824
HRHNcmscHSp3mpin the landsH776
HRHNcbpcof their enemies.H341
HVqrmpcHSp3mpAnd the soundH6963
HNcmscof a drivenH5086
HToHSp3mpand they shall fleeH5127
HCHVqq3cpas if fleeingH4499
HNcfscfrom a sword.H2719
HNcfsaAnd they shall fallH5307
And they shall fallH3782
HRHNcmscHSp3msas if it were beforeH6440
HTnpower to standH8617
And they that are leftH7604
HRHSp2mpshall rot awayH4743
HVNi3mpin your enemies'H341
HRHNcbpcbecauseof their iniquities.H5771
HCHDthey shall rot awayH4743
HVNi3mpbecauseof the perversitiesH5771
HRdHNcbpcof their fathersH1
But, if they shall confessH3034
HNcbscof their fathersH1
HNcmpcHSp3mpwith their own iniquitiesH4604
HTrthey have walkedH1980
HPp1csin turn, have walkedH3212
HRHSp3mpand have broughtH935
HToHSp3mpinto the landH776
HRHNcbscof their enemies,H341
HTothe punishment for their iniquity,H5771
Then I will rememberH2142
HNpI will remember.H2142
HVqi1csAnd I will rememberH2142
HCHTdHNcbsaalso shall be forsakenH5800
HRHSp3mpand shall enjoyH7521
HNcbpcHSp3fswhile it lies wasteH8074
HTothe punishment of their iniquities;H5771
HCHTobecause their soulH5315
HTafor all that,H2063
HPdxfswhen they areH1961
HRHVqcHSp3mpin the landH776
HRHNcbscof their enemies,H341
HVqrmpcHSp3mpI will notH3808
HTnentirelycast them away;H3988
HCHTnwill I hate themH1602
HVqp1csHSp3mpto destroy them utterlyH3615
HRHVpcHSp3mpand to breakH6565
But for their sakes,Hl
HRHSp3mpI will rememberH2142
HNcfscof their ancestorsH7223
HTrI brought forth outH3318
HToHSp3mpof the landH776
HNpin the sightH5869
HRHNcbdcof the nations,H1471
HTdHNcmpaso that I might beH1961
Copyright © 2022 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved