1. And after going out, Jesus departed from the temple; and His disciples came to Him to point out the buildings of the temple.
2. But Jesus said to them, “Do you not see all these things? Truly I say to you, there shall not be left here even a stone upon a stone that shall not be thrown down.”
3. And as He was sitting on the Mount of Olives, His disciples came to Him alone, saying, “Tell us, when shall these things be? And what shall be the sign of Your coming, and of the completion of the age?”
8. Now all these things are the beginning of sorrows.
9. Then shall they deliver you up to affliction, and shall kill you; and you shall be hated by all nations for My name’s sake.
10. And then shall many be led into sin, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another;
12. And because lawlessness shall be multiplied, the love of many shall grow cold.
13. But the one who endures to the end, that one shall be saved.
14. And this gospel of the kingdom shall be proclaimed in all the world for a witness to all nations; and then shall the end come.
16. Then let those who are in Judea flee into the mountains.
17. Let the one who is on the housetop not come down to take anything out of his house;
18. And let the one who is in the field not go back to take his garments.
19. But woe to those women who are expecting a child, and to those who are nursing infants in those days!
20. And pray that your flight be not in the winter, nor on the Sabbath;
21. For then shall there be great tribulation, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until this time, nor ever shall be again.
22. And if those days were not limited, there would no flesh be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days shall be limited.
23. Then if anyone says to you, ‘Behold, here is the Christ,’ or, ‘He is there,’ do not believe it.
25. Behold, I have foretold it to you.
26. Therefore, if they say to you, ‘Come and see! He is in the wilderness’; do not go forth. ‘Come and see! He is in the secret chambers’; do not believe it.
27. For as the light of day, which comes forth from the east and shines as far as the west, so also shall the coming of the Son of man be.
28. For wherever the carcass may be, there will the eagles be gathered together.
29. But immediately after the tribulation of those days, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken.
30. And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven; and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming upon the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31. And He shall send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet; and they shall gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
32. Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branches have already become tender, and it puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near.
33. In like manner also, when you see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
37. Now as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it also be at the coming of the Son of man.
38. For as in the days that were before the Flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark;
39. And they were not aware until the Flood came and took them all away; so shall it also be at the coming of the Son of man.
40. Then two shall be in the field; one shall be taken, and one shall be left;
41. Two women shall be grinding at the mill; one shall be taken, and one shall be left.
42. Watch, therefore, because you do not know in what hour your Lord is coming.
43. But know this, that if the master of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have been watching, and would not have allowed his house to be broken into.
44. Therefore, you also be ready. For the Son of man is coming at a time that you do not think.
46. Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he comes shall find so doing.
47. Truly I say to you, he will set him over all his property.
48. But if that evil servant shall say in his heart, ‘My lord delays his coming,’
49. And shall begin to beat his fellow servants, and to eat and drink with the drunken,
50. The lord of that servant will come in a day that he does not expect, and in an hour that he does not know.
51. And he shall cut him asunder and shall appoint his portion with the hypocrites. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved