1. And the LORD spoke to Moses and to Aaron saying,
2. “This is the ordinance of the law which the LORD has commanded, saying, ‘Speak to the children of Israel that they bring you a red heifer, a perfect one, in which there is no blemish, on which no yoke ever came.
3. And you shall give her to Eleazar the priest that he may bring her forth outside the camp. And it shall be slain in his presence.
4. And Eleazar the priest shall take some of her blood with his finger and sprinkle some of her blood directly toward the tabernacle of the congregation seven times.
5. And the heifer shall be burned in his presence, her skin and her flesh and her blood with her dung, shall be burned.
6. And the priest shall take cedar wood and hyssop and scarlet, and throw it into the midst of the burning of the heifer.
7. Then the priest shall wash his clothes, and he shall bathe his flesh in water. And afterward he shall come into the camp, and the priest shall be unclean until sunset.
8. And he who burned her shall wash his clothes in water and bathe his flesh in water, and shall be unclean until sunset.
9. And a man that is clean shall gather up the ashes of the heifer, and lay them up outside the camp in a clean place, and it shall be kept for the congregation of the children of Israel for a water of cleansing. It is a cleansing for sin.
10. And he who gathers the ashes of the heifer shall wash his clothes and be unclean until sunset. And it shall be to the children of Israel, and to the stranger that lives among them, for a statute forever.
11. He who touches the dead body of any man shall be unclean seven days.
12. He shall purify himself with it on the third day, and on the seventh day he shall be clean. But if he does not purify himself the third day, then the seventh day he shall not be clean.
13. Whoever touches the dead body of any man that has died, and does not purify himself, defiles the tabernacle of the LORD. And that soul shall be cut off from Israel.Because the water of separation was not sprinkled upon him, he shall be unclean.His uncleanness is still upon him.
14. This is the law when a man dies in a tent. All that come into the tent, and all in the tent, shall be unclean seven days.
15. And every open vessel which has no covering bound upon it, it is unclean.
16. And whoever touches one that is killed with a sword in the open fields, or a dead body, or a bone of a man, or a grave, shall be unclean seven days.
17. And for an unclean person they shall take of the ashes of the burnt heifer of purification for sin, and running water shall be mixed with it in a vessel.
18. And a clean person shall take hyssop and dip in the water, and sprinkle upon the tent and upon all the vessels, and upon the persons that were there, and upon him that touched a bone, or one killed, or one dead, or a grave.
19. And the clean person shall sprinkle on the unclean on the third day and on the seventh day. And on the seventh day he shall purify himself, and wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water. And he shall be clean at sunset.
20. But the man that shall be unclean, and shall not purify himself, that soul shall be cut off from among the congregation because he has defiled the sanctuary of the LORD. The water of separation has not been sprinkled upon him. He is unclean.
21. And it shall be a perpetual statute to them that he who sprinkles the water of separation shall wash his clothes. And he that touches the water of separation shall be unclean until sunset.
22. And whatever else the unclean person touches shall be unclean. And the one who touches shall be unclean until sunset.’ ”
And the LORDH3068
HNcbscof the lawH8451
HNpthat they bringH3947
HNcfsaa perfect one,H8549
And you shall giveH5414
HTdHNcmsathat he may bring her forthH3318
HToHSp3fsshall be slainH7819
HCHVqq3msin his presence.H6440
HCHVqq3mssomeof her bloodH1818
HRHNcmscHSp3fswith his fingerH676
HCHVhq3mssome of her bloodH1818
HNcmscof the congregationH4150
HToAnd the heiferH6510
HTdHNcfsashall be burnedH8313
HCHVqq3msin his presence,H5869
HNcmscHSp3fsshall be burned.H8313
And the priestH3548
HNcmscof the burningH8316
HNcfscof the heifer.H6510
Then the priestH3548
HNcmpcHSp3msand he shall batheH7364
HCHDhe shall comeH935
HTdHNcbsaand the priestH3548
HTdHNcmsashall be uncleanH2930
And he who burnedH8313
HRdHNcmpaand shall be uncleanH2930
And a manH376
HAamsashall gather upH622
HNcmscof the heifer,H6510
HTdHNcfsaand lay them upH3240
HRdHNcbsain a cleanH2889
HRHNcmsaand it shall beH1961
HRHNcfsafor the congregationH5712
HRHNcfscof the childrenH1121
HNpfor a waterH4325
HPp3fsis a cleansing for sin.H2403
And he who gathersH622
HNcmscof the heiferH6510
HNcmpcHSp3msand be uncleanH2930
HTdHNcmsaAnd it shall beH1961
HCHVqq3fsto the childrenH1121
HNpand to the strangerH1616
HRHNcmscHSp3mpfor a statuteH2708
He who touchesH5060
HNcmsashall be uncleanH2930
HPp3msshall purify himselfH2398
HRHSp3mson the thirdH7992
HRdHNcmsaand on the seventhH7637
HCHRdHNcmsahe shall be clean.H2891
HCHChe does notH3808
HRdHNcmsathen the seventhH7637
HCHRdHNcmsahe shall notH3808
HVqi3msand does notH3808
HNcmscof the LORD.H3068
HTdHNcbsashall be cut offH3772
HRHSp3mshe shall beH1961
HVqi3msin a tent.H168
HTrin the tent,H168
HRdHNcmsashall be uncleanH2930
HVqi3msone that is killedH2491
HRHAamscwith a swordH2719
HCa dead body,H4191
HRHNcfscof a man,H120
HRHNcmsashall be uncleanH2930
And for an uncleanH2931
HRdHAamsapersonthey shall takeH3947
HCHVqq3cpof the ashesH6083
HRHNcmscof the burnt heiferH8316
HNcfscof purification for sin,H2403
HNcmpashall be mixedH5414
And a cleanH2889
HCHVqq3msin the water,H4325
HCHRhim that touchedH5060
And the cleanH2891
HTdHAamsaon the thirdH7992
HRdHNcmsaand on the seventhH7637
HCHRdHNcmsaAnd on the seventhH7637
HRdHNcmsahe shall purify himself,H2398
HNcmpcHSp3msand bathe himselfH7364
HRdHNcmpaAnd he shall be cleanH2889
But the manH376
HTrshall be unclean,H2930
HVqi3msand shall notH3808
HTdHPp3fsshall be cut offH3772
HChe has defiledH2930
HNcmscof the LORD.H3068
And it shall beH1961
HRHSp3mpthat he who sprinklesH5137
HNcmpcHSp3msAnd he that touchesH5060
HTdHNcfsashall be uncleanH2930
Copyright © 2023 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved