1. Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord. Indeed, for me to write the same things to you is not troublesome, but for you it is safe.
2. Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision.
4. Though I might also have reason to trust in the flesh. If any other thinks he has cause to trust in the flesh, I have much more:
7. Yet the things that were gain to me, these things I have counted as loss for the sake of Christ.
8. But then truly, I count all things to be loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord; for Whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as dung; that I may gain Christ
10. That I may know Him, and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death;
11. If by any means I may attain unto the resurrection of the dead;
12. Not as though I have already received, or have already been perfected; but I am striving, so that I may also lay hold on that for which I also was laid hold of by Christ Jesus.
13. Brethren, I do not count myself as having attained; but this one thing I do— forgetting the things that are behind, and reaching forth to the things that are ahead,
14. I press toward the goal for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
15. So then, let as many as be perfect be of this mind. And if in anything you are otherwise minded, God will reveal even this to you.
16. Nevertheless, in regard to that which we have attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us be of the same mind.
17. Brethren, be imitators together of me, and bear in mind those who walk in this way, as you have us for an example.
18. (For many walk contrary; I have often told you of them, and I tell you now with weeping, they are the enemies of the cross of Christ;
19. Whose end is destruction, whose god is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame; for they mind earthly things.)
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved