2. Fulfill my joy, that you be of the same mind, having the same love, being joined together in soul, minding the one thing.
3. Let nothing be done through contention or vainglory, but in humility, each esteeming the others above himself.
4. Let each one look not only after his own things, but let each one also consider the things of others.
7. But emptied Himself, and was made in the likeness of men, and took the form of a servant;
8. And being found in the manner of man, He humbled Himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
9. Therefore, God has also highly exalted Him and bestowed upon Him a name which is above every name;
10. That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of beings in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
11. And every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father.
13. For it is God Who works in you both to will and to do according to His good pleasure.
14. Do all things without complaints and disputes;
15. So that you may be blameless and without offense, innocent children of God in the midst of a crooked and perverted generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world,
16. Holding forth the Word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, nor labored in vain.
17. But if I am also poured out on the sacrifice and ministration of your faith, I am glad and rejoice together with you all.
18. And you in the same way also are glad and rejoice together with me.
19. Now I trust in the Lord Jesus to send Timothy to you soon that I may also be encouraged when I know your state of affairs;
20. For I have no one who is likeminded, who has genuine concern for you.
21. For all are seeking their own things, not the things of Christ Jesus.
22. But you know the proof of him, that as a child with a father, he served with me in the gospel.
23. Therefore, I hope to send him to you as soon as I see how my situation turns out.
24. Now I have confidence in the Lord that I myself also shall come soon;
25. But I felt it necessary to send to you Epaphroditus, my brother and fellow worker and soldier, but your messenger and minister for my need,
26. Since he was longing after all of you, and was deeply depressed because you had heard that he was sick.
27. For indeed he was sick, and close to death; but God had mercy on him; and not on him alone, but also on me, so that I might not have sorrow upon sorrow.
28. Therefore, I have sent him with great care so that you might rejoice when you see him again, and I might be less sorrowful.
29. So then, receive him in the Lord with all joy, and hold such in honor;
30. Because for the sake of the work of Christ he came near to death, having disregarded his own life, so that he might fill up the deficiency of your service toward me.
CONJthere be anyG5100
N-NSFof the Spirit,G4151
X-NSFdeep inner affectionsG4698
CONJyou be of theG3588
N-ASFbeing joined together in soul,G4861
A-ASNbe done throughG2596
R-NSMalthough He existedG5225
V-2APP-NSMin the mannerG4976
N-GSMof the cross.G4716
V-AAS-3Sof beings in heavenG2032
CONJunder the earth,G2709
CONJyou have alwaysG3842
T-GSFHis good pleasure.G2107
CONJyou may beG1096
A-ASNof a crookedG4646
ADVI have notG3756
CONJI am alsoG2532
N-GSFI am gladG5463
CONJrejoice together withG4796
CONJI may alsoG2504
N-NSNwith a father,G3962
V-IXI-3Swas longing afterG1971
CONJwas deeply depressedG85
CONJyou had heardG191
CONJhe was sick.G770
CONJhe was sick,G770
N-NSMhad mercy onG1653
CONJI might notG3361
CONJI have sentG3992
P-ASMwith great careG4708
CONJyou might rejoiceG5463
V-2AOS-2Pwhen you seeG1492
CONJfor the sakeG1223
N-GSM-The came nearG1448
CONJhe might fill upG378
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved