BOOK ONE (PSALMS 1-41) (see Appendix B)
1. Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked, nor stand in the way of sinners, nor sit in the seat of the scornful.
2. But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in His law does he meditate day and night.
3. And he shall be like a tree planted by the streams of water that brings forth its fruit in its season, and its leaf shall not wither, and all that he does shall prosper.
4. The wicked are not so, but they are like chaff which the wind drives away.
5. Therefore the wicked shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous;
6. For the LORD knows the way of the righteous, but the way of the wicked shall perish.
HNcmpais the manH376
HVqp3msin the counselH6098
HRHNcfscof the wicked,H7563
HVqp3msin the wayH1870
HVqp3msin the seatH4186
HCHRHNcmscof the scornful.H3887
HNcmscHSp3msis in the lawH8451
HRHNcfscof the LORD;H3068
HNpand in His lawH8451
HCHRHNcfscHSp3msdoes he meditateH1897
And he shall beH1961
HCHVqq3mslike a treeH6086
HNcmscHSp3msin its season,H6256
HRHNcbscHSp3msand its leafH5929
HCthey are like chaffH4671
HVqi3mpin the judgment,H4941
HCHAampain the congregationH5712
HRHNcfscof the righteous;H6662
Copyright © 2023 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved