To the Chief Musician. “Concerning the Lilies.” A contemplation for the sons of Korah. A Song of Loves.
2. You are more excellent than the children of men; grace is poured upon Your lips; therefore God has blessed You forever.
3. Gird Your sword upon Your thigh, O Mighty One, with Your glory and Your majesty.
4. And ride victoriously in Your majesty in behalf of truth and meekness and righteousness; and let Your right hand teach You awesome things.
5. Your arrows are sharp in the heart of the King’s enemies, whereby the people fall under You.
6. Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; a scepter of justice is the scepter of Your kingdom.
7. You love righteousness and hate wickedness; therefore God, Your God, has anointed You with the oil of gladness above Your fellows.
8. All Your garments smell of myrrh, and aloes and cassia, out of the ivory palaces, stringed instruments have made You glad.
9. Kings’ daughters are among Your honorable women; on Your right hand stands the queen in gold from Ophir.
10. Hearken, O daughter, and consider and incline your ear; and forget also your own people and your father’s house.
11. Then the King will greatly desire your beauty; for He is your Lord, so honor Him.
12. And the daughter of Tyre shall be there with a gift; even the rich among the people shall entreat your favor.
13. The king’s daughter is all glorious within; her clothing is trimmed with gold.
14. She shall be brought to the King in embroidered garments; the virgins, her companions who follow after her, shall be brought to You.
15. They shall be led with joy and gladness; they shall enter into the King’s palace.
16. Your sons shall be in the place of your fathers; you will make them princes in all the land.
17. I will make Your name to be remembered in all generations; therefore the people shall praise You forever and ever.
To the Chief Musician.H5329
HNcmsafor the sonsH1121
HVqp3mswith a goodlyH2896
HVqrmsaof my worksH4639
HNcmpcHSp1csto the King;H4428
HNcbscHSp1csis the penH5842
HNcmsaof a readyH4106
You are more excellentH3302
HVjp2msthan the childrenH1121
HVHp3msupon Your lips;H8193
HNcmpahas blessed YouH1288
HVqv2msin Your majestyH1926
HNcmsaand let Your right handH3225
HNcmpcHSp2mshas anointed YouH4886
HVqp3msHSp2mswith the oilH8081
HNcmsaabove Your fellows.H2270
HNcmpcHSp2mssmell of myrrh,H4753
HRhave made You glad.H8055
HNcfpcare among Your honorable women;H3368
HRHAafpcHSp2mson Your right handH3225
HCHVqv2fsalso your own peopleH5971
HNcmscHSp2fsand your father'sH1
She shall be broughtH2986
HVHi3fsto the KingH4428
HRdHNcmsain embroidered garments;H7553
HNcfpcHSp3fswho follow after her,H310
HRHSp3fsshall be broughtH935
Copyright © 2024 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved