To the Chief Musician. A Song for the sons of Korah.
1. God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
2. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth should change and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea,
3. Though its waters roar and foam, though the mountains shake with the swelling of it. Selah.
4. There is a river whose streams make the city of God rejoice, the holy dwelling place of the Most High.
5. God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved; God shall help her at the approach of the morning.
6. The nations raged, the kingdoms were shaken; He uttered His voice, the earth melted.
7. The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.
8. Come, behold the works of the LORD who makes desolations upon the earth,
9. Who makes wars to cease to the ends of the earth; He breaks the bow and cuts the spear in two; He burns the chariots in the fire.
10. “Be still, and know that I am God! I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.”
11. The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.
Copyright © 2019 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved