1. He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2. I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in Whom I will trust.”
3. Surely He will deliver you from the fowler’s trap and from the destroying pestilence.
4. He shall cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you shall take refuge. His truth shall be your shield and buckler.
5. You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, nor for the arrow that flies by day,
6. Nor for the plague that walks in darkness, nor for the destruction laying waste at noonday.
7. A thousand may fall at your side and ten thousand at your right hand; it shall not come near you.
8. Only with your eyes you shall behold and see the recompense of the wicked.
9. Because you have made the LORD, Who is my refuge, even the Most High, your habitation,
10. No evil shall befall you, nor shall any plague come near your dwelling,
11. For He shall give His angels charge over you to keep you in all your ways.
12. They shall bear you up in their hands, lest you dash your foot against a stone.
13. You shall tread upon the lion and asp; the young lion and the jackal you shall trample underfoot.
14. “Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him on high because he has known My name.
15. He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honor him.
16. With long life I will satisfy him, and show him My salvation.”
He shall coverH5526
HRHSp2mswith His feathers,H84
HNcfpcHSp3msyou shall take refuge.H2620
HNcfscHSp3msshall be your shieldH6793
HChe has set his loveH2836
HRHSp1cstherefore I will deliver him;H6403
HCHVpi1csHSp3msI will set him on highH7682
HChe has knownH3045
He shall call upon Me,H7121
HPp1cswill answer him;H6030
HCHVqi1csHSp3msI will be with himH5973
HRHNcfsaI will deliver him,H2502
HVpi1csHSp3msand honor him.H3513
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved