A Psalm or Song for the Sabbath Day.
1. It is good to give thanks to the LORD and to sing praises unto Your name, O Most High,
2. To show forth Your lovingkindness in the morning and Your faithfulness every night
3. Upon the instrument of ten strings, and upon the harp, with melody of music upon the lyre;
4. For You, LORD, have made me glad with Your work; I will exult in the works of Your hands.
5. O LORD, how great are Your works; Your thoughts are very deep.
6. A brutish man does not know, nor does a fool understand this.
7. When the wicked spring forth as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity blossom, it is that they shall be destroyed forever;
8. But You, O LORD, are on high forever.
9. For, lo, Your enemies, O LORD, for lo, Your enemies shall perish; all the workers of iniquity shall be scattered.
10. But You shall lift up my horn as the wild ox, and I shall be anointed with fresh oil.
11. Also my eyes shall see my desire on my enemies, and my ears shall hear my desire on the wicked who rise up against me.
12. The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree; he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon.
13. Those that are planted in the house of the LORD shall flourish in the courts of our God.
14. They shall still bring forth fruit in old age; they shall be full of sap and very green.
15. To show that the LORD is upright; He is my Rock, and there is no unrighteousness in Him.
Copyright © 2020 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved